TRON: UPRISING - The Series Premiere

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
emdeesee
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING - The Series Premiere

on Monday, June, 11, 2012 2:36 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
I can't remember who it is, but someone on here has text in their signature that says: "What do you call a program who brings a disk to a lightcycle match? Derezzed."

So my response to that is: Not from Beck and Cutler's perspective. They did just fine.

...Exceptions that prove the rule.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, June, 11, 2012 6:38 PM
emdeesee Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
I can't remember who it is, but someone on here has text in their signature that says: "What do you call a program who brings a disk to a lightcycle match? Derezzed."

So my response to that is: Not from Beck and Cutler's perspective. They did just fine.

They proved that you don't need a lightcycle to win in a lightcycle match. I'd still prefer to have one, but now I know that I can survive without one.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, June, 12, 2012 11:04 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
emdeesee Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

They proved that you don't need a lightcycle to win in a lightcycle match. I'd still prefer to have one, but now I know that I can survive without one.

ya but youd need light chain cuffs.haha. that was a bad one. anyway, just watched the renegade part 2 oh my god, AWWWEEESSOOOME!!! BIG spoiler: I felt like screaming when,er, someone popped out. He is stillll the hero of the grid. Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, June, 12, 2012 7:27 PM
clu.exe Wrote:anyway, just watched the renegade part 2 oh my god, AWWWEEESSOOOME!!! BIG spoiler: I felt like screaming when,er, someone popped out. He is stillll the hero of the grid. Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

By 'just', do you mean today? Where did you find it? It's not on the Disney site anymore...

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, June, 12, 2012 8:59 PM
I spotted it on YouTube. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, looking forward to it.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

clu.exe
User

on Wednesday, June, 13, 2012 7:45 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:anyway, just watched the renegade part 2 oh my god, AWWWEEESSOOOME!!! BIG spoiler: I felt like screaming when,er, someone popped out. He is stillll the hero of the grid. Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

By 'just', do you mean today? Where did you find it? It's not on the Disney site anymore...

yes just as in that day, the other day. ill pm you on how coz im not sure i can really say this on forums havent tried...

Gridbug95
User

on Thursday, June, 14, 2012 5:57 PM
I think they put part 2 up by accident last week. If i'm not mistaken it airs today. Got a sneak peek lol!

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, June, 14, 2012 7:34 PM
Gridbug95 Wrote:I think they put part 2 up by accident last week. If i'm not mistaken it airs today. Got a sneak peek lol!

When part 1 ended on Disney X D, the bumper announcer guy or whatever came on and said that "you can watch part 2 online now!". Considering that was part of their programming, I doubt that it actually being online for a limited time was an accident.

The good news is that it seems like all episodes will be available to download from iTunes or to stream from disneyxd.com/tron after they air on Disney X Dabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

KingJ.exe
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 8:25 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Gridbug95 Wrote:
The good news is that it seems like all episodes will be available to download from iTunes or to stream from disneyxd.com/tron after they air on Disney X D

Sigh. The first two were free on iTunes, so I got my hopes up. Clever Disney, clever. Make Part 1 free, then charge for part 2.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

cirlin
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 9:37 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Gridbug95 Wrote:
The good news is that it seems like all episodes will be available to download from iTunes or to stream from disneyxd.com/tron after they air on Disney X D

Sigh. The first two were free on iTunes, so I got my hopes up. Clever Disney, clever. Make Part 1 free, then charge for part 2.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just think of it as another way to support Tron. I'm happy to pay for it so they know people are willing to do so. I was actually a little disappointed that they weren't charging at first because I wanted to support the show in anyway I can. Since I can't afford Disney on tv I can at least do it this way on iTunes.
My only gripe is how impossible they make it to burn a dvd with their shows. I know their reasons, but they'd get a lot more goodwill and would lose very little money if they trusted their customers instead of treating everyone like a criminal.

Kuzeh
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 5:55 PM
I usually don't like to buy TV episodes... but I'm more than happy to do so with TRON!
This show is amazing!!
Hopefully it leads to great things for the franchise!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tronzler1973
User

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 8:09 AM
Does anyone know when this will be shown in the UK?

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 4:05 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:The good news is that it seems like all episodes will be available to download from iTunes or to stream from http://disneyxd.com/tron after they air on Disney X D

You know that part 2 is free to stream on the disneyxd.com/tron site, right?

PSN - TRON-dll

LIT
User

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 4:41 PM
In Part 2, it scared me half to death when I heard Tron's more distorted voice, and then I realized it was the healing chamber that made him have a distorted voice inside it.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 8:48 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:The good news is that it seems like all episodes will be available to download from iTunes or to stream from http://disneyxd.com/tron after they air on Disney X D

Yeah, but if you don't have internet access on your mobile video device(like my iPod Nano 5th generation), the fact that it's free to stream online doesn't mean much.

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 9:09 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:

Yeah, but if you don't have internet access on your mobile video device(like my iPod Nano 5th generation), the fact that it's free to stream online doesn't mean much.

Well, if it's available for streaming online, that means that the video file is on the page somewhere. If you do some research/digging around in the page source, you might be able to find the file, download it, and from there you can drag it into your iTunes library and get it onto your iPod.

That said, I have no idea how to do that.

PSN - TRON-dll

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 9:25 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:

Well, if it's available for streaming online, that means that the video file is on the page somewhere. If you do some research/digging around in the page source, you might be able to find the file, download it, and from there you can drag it into your iTunes library and get it onto your iPod.

If someone could post instructions for that, I'd be a really happy Spark.

Tron Lives!

cirlin
User

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 11:56 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:

You know I thought on a Tron website people would be more likely to do the right thing and pay the $2.99 for the episode on iTunes.
That's how you support the show and help it get a season 2, and maybe influence their decision to make Tron 3.

clu.exe
User

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 1:38 AM
cirlin Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:

You know I thought on a Tron website people would be more likely to do the right thing and pay the $2.99 for the episode on iTunes.
That's how you support the show and help it get a season 2, and maybe influence their decision to make Tron 3.

yes but unfortunately for some, all itunes videos, youtube videos, and streaming videos are not allowed in our country. Its like tron media or any disney or well-licensed media are banned from us. So we resort to free means. That doesnt mean we dont support it every way we can, like buying every tron merch i get a hold of and almost everything they come up with i purchase. I even order the ones i really want and have them shipped all the way here. Philippines. I can just as well say im the only die hard collector in my country.that i know of.haha. and im sure there are others like me in other countries in this situation. haha, wow this got really longabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 4:30 AM
cirlin Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:

*sigh* Okay, I'll be good. *makes note to buy an iTunes gift card at the next opportunity* Ever since my iTunes account got hacked, I've been using gift cards to make my music purchases.

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING - The Series Premiere