TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING - The Series Premiere

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
anonymouspunk89
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING - The Series Premiere

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 9:18 PM
Yeah Spark, I only use iTunes cards too. I don't trust people (programs on the other hand...)

cirlin
User

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 9:19 PM
clu.exe Wrote:
yes but unfortunately for some, all itunes videos, youtube videos, and streaming videos are not allowed in our country. Its like tron media or any disney or well-licensed media are banned from us. So we resort to free means. That doesnt mean we dont support it every way we can, like buying every tron merch i get a hold of and almost everything they come up with i purchase. I even order the ones i really want and have them shipped all the way here. Philippines. I can just as well say im the only die hard collector in my country.that i know of.haha. and im sure there are others like me in other countries in this situation. haha, wow this got really long

I've got no problem with it if you don't have an alternative, but the "unofficial" options being discussed were referring to Youtube and the Disney-xd site which are not available in other countries (from what people have been saying). In other words, if you've got access to take it off the Disney-xd site, then you have access to buy it off iTunes.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

LIT
User

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 9:24 PM
I saved up my iTunes gift cards and I am trying to set a goal to buy every season ever.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 11:26 PM
cirlin Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:
yes but unfortunately for some, all itunes videos, youtube videos, and streaming videos are not allowed in our country. Its like tron media or any disney or well-licensed media are banned from us. So we resort to free means. That doesnt mean we dont support it every way we can, like buying every tron merch i get a hold of and almost everything they come up with i purchase. I even order the ones i really want and have them shipped all the way here. Philippines. I can just as well say im the only die hard collector in my country.that i know of.haha. and im sure there are others like me in other countries in this situation. haha, wow this got really long

I've got no problem with it if you don't have an alternative, but the "unofficial" options being discussed were referring to Youtube and the Disney-xd site which are not available in other countries (from what people have been saying). In other words, if you've got access to take it off the Disney-xd site, then you have access to buy it off iTunes.

Unless your computer runs Linux, which doesn't have an iTunes adapter. That's the main reason I don't use Linux. No iTunes. Anyway, I'll be picking a card up tomorrow, so I'll get it then.

My account got hacked a while back. When Dad asked me if I was sure that I hadn't spent the money and forgot about it, I showed him that the hacker had bought a couple of games for the iPod Touch - which I don't have. No more connecting the iTunes account to any bank accounts.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

cirlin
User

on Monday, June, 18, 2012 9:05 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
cirlin Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:

Unless your computer runs Linux, which doesn't have an iTunes adapter. That's the main reason I don't use Linux. No iTunes. Anyway, I'll be picking a card up tomorrow, so I'll get it then.

My account got hacked a while back. When Dad asked me if I was sure that I hadn't spent the money and forgot about it, I showed him that the hacker had bought a couple of games for the iPod Touch - which I don't have. No more connecting the iTunes account to any bank accounts.
That seems like a good idea. I'm glad they have the alternative.
Uprising is actually the first thing I've had to input my cc info for in iTunes. Before that I've only gotten free stuff like the T:L Second Screen.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 9:49 PM
Downloading 'The Renegade pt2' right now!!

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Mayorcan
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 12:11 AM
So...no one seems to be asking the big question I've had since last week. Is there going to be a new episode this Thursday? I want to see where the series goes next.

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 12:31 AM
Mayorcan Wrote:So...no one seems to be asking the big question I've had since last week. Is there going to be a new episode this Thursday? I want to see where the series goes next.

Answer:

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=443473where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

epicpwner333
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 12:14 PM
Two things I got from that preview that you mentioned: 1, the red disk thing you see seems like some sort of superweapon, and during the preview for a few seconds you see Beck holding the disk with what I think is Tessler's Command Ship in the backround, burning. Two, in the preview it says "Alliances will be made", and I get from the footage that in the July 5th episode, "Isolated", Beck and Paige will make some sort of truce while stranded on an remote island. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Danial92
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 12:27 PM
I've watched and downloaded 2-parts of the episodes, THE RENEGADE. Awesome plot line and amazing animation design, The game also did literally fantastic. One of the scene that really "shock" me is the battle between Beck and Cutler, the fight of survival. How do you guys think of it??

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 4:54 PM
I really liked both parts, and I had only one thing disappoint me: Bit didn't come back for part 2! I had this whole little idea that Abel gives him to Zed, and is seen hanging around him all the time.

, I love you.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

/Charon
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 5:17 PM
The games in the first 3 episodes in general reminded me several times of the hunger games. (Which is not a bad thing, and check that movie out btw)

I like it how these themes are finally appearing in popular stuff. The world needs them more than ever.

Zap the 3L3CTR0N1C
User

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 11:22 PM
i thought it was awesome, i wonder if they will do more seasons after this!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Z

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING - The Series Premiere