TRON: UPRISING - The Series Premiere

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 8:58 PM
Hello all...!

This forum topic is for discussing the series premiere episode for the TRON: UPRISING animated series - The Renegade, Part 1 (and soon to follow Part 2).

Let the discussion begin!

- Jay

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

LIT
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING - The Series Premiere

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 9:05 PM
Watching it right now, on the couch, drinking a coke.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

LIT
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 9:13 PM
Rilo reminds me of a nervous Ram.

LIT
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 9:13 PM
He had to get derezzed.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 9:36 PM
Alas poor Rilo, we hardly knew ye.

LWSrocks2
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 9:39 PM
I'm frustrated because part 2 won't play in my iPad! Is iron YouTube anywhere?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LIT
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 9:55 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:I'm frustrated because part 2 won't play in my iPad! Is iron YouTube anywhere?
Here's a link: http://disney.go.com/xd/tron/videos/where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

cirlin
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 9:56 PM
Awesome! Both episodes were on the http://disney.go.com/xd/tron/videos/ site already! I thought I would have to wait until iTunes got it later.
So much going on in them that it'll take a while to digest it...and I'll have to watch it a couple more times before I can articulate much

LIT
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 9:58 PM
We also had a cameo appearance of !!!

TriggerEXE
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 9:59 PM
I really enjoyed it! I liked seeing homages to scenes from the original TRON movie in some spots. A nice nod to the original. The whole feel of the show reminds me of Batman Beyond. Where you have a young person taking up the role of a famous hero in a new era. He even has a cool new suit. I really hope this series does well and continues on.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Mayorcan
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:01 PM
SPOILERS below!

Well, all you Bit fans finally got what you were waiting for..."YES!"

Lots of interesting foundations laid in this episode. A makeshift arena is seen (with Sirens!), but it clearly is a much more primitive version of the one Sam gets stuck in during the events of Tron: Legacy. The Gen-2 lightcycle, previously only attributed to Kevin Flynn, is referred to (erroneously?) as a "Gen-1 Encom 786". That is a neat tidbit, if not also a small bit of retconning.

My only gripe is that Beck is rejecting the "Hero's Call" AGAIN. Albeit, this time, he is presented with proof of his lack of ability, and makes the conclusion explicitly that I even I figured out back when the premise of this series was first announced: how does a computer program that is written to work as a software "mechanic" overcome his code to operate as a security protocol like Tron? In the real world, we cannot make our Word programs battle viruses, so this makes sense. Nevertheless, Tron's consolation to Beck is a strong indicator that what makes Beck "special" might be a big plot point in the future. It also foreshadows his likely fate: deresolution.

Overall, I laughed, held my breath, and was enthralled by the whole thing. Now I have to check out part 2! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

Daft Tron
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:12 PM
Honestly, i didn't get the vibe like the pilot. the announcer was cheap, the whole discs of tron theme looked off during the games, mara's fascination with tron is odd though it may lead to something (possibly?) the dood beck has to fight towards the end might be who I think it is. Basically i'm hoping part two of this episode is a better.

PixelatedProgram
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:18 PM
I loved it! I literally died when I saw bit abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

HooDooMan
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:31 PM
I watched Part 1 on TV and Part 2 at the Disney website. Both episodes are fantastic! This whole series is going to be awesome!

It is a lot to digest so I'm sure there will be much more discussion as we all get a chance to watch and re-watch these episodes. The rez-up sound of the Encom 786 gave me chills when I heard it. There are several very cool homages to the original TRON movie sprinkled throughout the episodes.

The animation combined with the CG is really fantastic, but when you add in the incredible sound design, it transforms this show from extraordinary into something truly magnificent! I had the surround sound cranked up and it was a feast for the ears as well as the eyes!

I like the fact that most of the programs have some type of distortion to their voices. I think I even detected some distortion in Beck and Cutler's voices as well, slight though it may be.

The nightclub scene was pretty cool. The nod to Daft Punk with what looked like two female DJ's was awesome as well! I like the way they portrayed Mara's dancing. Perl seems to be an interesting character. She seems like that tough upbringing, grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, hangs out with the wrong crowd, type of girl. I think she's gonna get mixed up with Paige and become her little protege or spy. But maybe in the end, she'll see the error of her ways and turn away from "the dark side".

I'm so looking forward to the rest of this series! We're back on the Grid, Programs! The Uprising has begun!!

LIT
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:33 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:I loved it! I literally died when I saw bit where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

HooDooMan
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:39 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:towards the end of the commercial, we see Beck with red eyes trying to kill Tron... wow...

I saw that too, Pix! I was like, "WHOA!!" It went by so fast, I need to go check and see if my DVR recorded that with the episode, and re-watch it! Where did that red disc come from? Was it Paige's? That's really got my gears turning! This show is gonna have some really interesting twists and turns! I just hope the Lost boys don't get carried away and pretzel it up to the point of nonsensical confusion.

LWSrocks2
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:42 PM
Argh I am waiting for YouTube versions of part 2order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

HooDooMan
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:44 PM
LIT, it was kind of a promo for the "rest of the season", in a way. It came on probably about 3 or 4 mins after the credits for the premiere episode ended. It threw in several, rapid-fire "Whoa! What was that?", twists that definitely hooked me in to watching the remainder of the season!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

LIT
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:55 PM
Just saw it, can't wait to see what happens.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

PixelatedProgram
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:56 PM
Hey anyone got a better link for part 2? The one on Disney X D is being a bit-brain and not wanting to load. -_-''

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING