Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON: LEGACY -- Now In Movie Theatres...! - Share your movie going experience here..!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 17 PagesNextLast
EDORK
User

RE: TRON: LEGACY -- Now In Movie Theatres...! - Share your movie going experience here..!

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 7:56 AM
Didn't make it to Legacy tonight so that Black Powder Media and Joshua J Morgan could instead finish up this gift to all lovers of Tron! A faithful recreation of the great classic Tron Lightcycle game, now for every computer (Adobe Flash Player required).

http://blackpowdermedia.com/lightcycle/

Scottorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

clu.exe
User

RE: TRON: LEGACY -- Now In Movie Theatres...! - Share your movie going experience here..!

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 8:29 AM
watched tron at imax in 3d today! god best movie ever definitely gonna be my favorite. i require a sequel! god what the hell happened to tron!! i extremely waited for something after the credits, but i guess thats my only disappointment. other than that, and the holding back on tron, it was everything i was expecting for if not more.

my favorite line:

I fight for the users!!!
haha knowing he was back felt so good. sad flynn died, least he got to bring home the digital chick haha

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

doctorclu
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 8:39 AM
Data_Pusher Wrote:Favourite line:
You're really messing with my Zen, man!

That was definately a Flynn line!!

Data_Pusher Wrote:Great moments/touches
Thumpin' Journey music in the arcade

Oh yeh. Seperate Ways... I wished it could have been "Only Solutions", but "Seperate Ways" was more appropriate.

Data_Pusher Wrote:One thing you guys can help me with, I missed what it was that got Rinzler to revert back to Tron. Can somebody clarify?

Rinzler is the first one to shoot the crap out of the crap Flynn, Cora, and Sam are on. Rinzler's ship flies over theirs and Flynn looking up seems to lock a glance with Rinzler for just a slight second
"TRON what have you become?"
More fighting you hear almost was sounds like a memory for Rinzler "Flynn No"
Clu yells :"Rinzler Take the shot. Finish the Game"
"No" seems to come from Rinzler as he flies behind the escaping craft.
Then Rinzler now almost as Tron again "I... fight for the users"
Breaks off the attack, flying into Clu's vehicle.
-------------
Seems in that split second Rinzler saw Flynn the old memories came back to him. And just in time Tron returned.

A great scene.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

clu.exe
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 8:45 AM
it gets all wrong when i post with my ipod sorry. and i remember the reason tron became rinzler is clu can reprogram or something like that.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

VEN
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 8:47 AM
DC, UPTOWN, how the mighty have fallen.
TRON LEGACY is worth the wait. A bittersweet thing at midnight first show: The Uptown's legacy is that of a CINERAMA palace with stunning presentation capabilities. While she LOOKS good as a classic classy room and theater, The last 15 years have not been kind thanks to the corporate chain owners and their refusal to keep the systems in tune, We have thus seen the place nosedive as a movie presentation venue. It seems the last straw has landed on her back, as Thursday saw the last showing of POTTER on film as the last show to be run through the projectors and then, hours later, the REPLACEMENT of those machines with a pair of Christie digital units. TRON the movie was an absolute treat, made inexcusably awful with the failure to get the 2 Christies alligned (they were doubled-up to increase screen brightness) on the very deep-curve CINERAMA screen. The result was Tron's sharp, line-delineated production design looking like bad analog TV reception with a double image (except for one small spot upper left where they actually managed to converge). The 3D system and glasses worked flawlessly, but we were nontheless looking at an eye-baffling double-image all through. Horrid. We'll all be seeing this again, in 2D and 3, in a theater that gives a damn.
It was a sad thing to introduce a friend to a great theater like this, only being able to describe "how it used to be there". EOLon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Goat!
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 8:55 AM
More fighting you hear almost was sounds like a memory for Rinzler "Flynn No"
Clu yells :"Rinzler Take the shot. Finish the Game"
"No" seems to come from Rinzler as he flies behind the escaping craft

Haven't seen the movie, yet, but this seems very reminiscent of the original.

Sark - "Finish the game!"

Flynn - "NOOO!"
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FusionAddict
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 9:29 AM
If I have a single quibble about the movie it's that it feels like the setup for something even more epic, especially with all the unanswere questions at the end, like...

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
what is on the chip around Sam's neck? Is it the information on Kevin's disc? If so, could he use it to resurrect his father? What becomes of Quorra, is she fully human now? How will the real world affect her, being such a naif? Will Sam reveal the truth about the digitization process to Alan (& Lora)? Is Dillinger Jr. as sinister as his father, or is he a possible ally?

Also, I REALLY loved the big reveal of Clu's carrier and its clear homage to Mead's design in the original.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

The Clu abides, man...

jonwes
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 10:18 AM
To answer one of your questions...

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
I think it's clearly meant to be the entire Grid itself around Sam's neck.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

XDream
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 10:31 AM
what's wi-fi?
I thought of that in '85 man.

VECTOR INVADER
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 10:54 AM
This movie exceeded my expectations ! I am a very happy Tron fan right now
I really don't have anything bad to say about the film. I really loved the ending of the film, really left me thirsty for more!
Oh, did anyone notice the old Tron video game sounds in one of the scenes for the light cycles? That was cool ! also I heard someone wasn't sure about Quorra coming to the real world, but she is not a program, right? she is a iso, something we really have no idea or history about.
EOLabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

THE VIDEO CRAZE

The PimpDragon
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 10:55 AM
Well, programs? What are the rest of you feeling?

I can't wait to see it again tomorrow night!!!!!

And, yes, I'm showing my Tron love at work right now! This is what my wall looks like when you step into my office!

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 11:12 AM
The PimpDragon Wrote:Well, programs? What are the rest of you feeling?

And, yes, I'm showing my Tron love at work right now! This is what my wall looks like when you step into my office!

Sweet! I am going to get my TRON 2.0 poster framed and a Legacy poster and do the same.

DaveTRON

Sub-Odeon
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 12:35 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
The PimpDragon Wrote:Well, programs? What are the rest of you feeling?

Sweet! I am going to get my TRON 2.0 poster framed and a Legacy poster and do the same.

Most excellent. I have an original TRON movie poster, also framed, hanging in my cubicle at work. It's funny, as a kid, I thought it would be fun to go work in a sea of cubicles like Alan Bradley did. Alas, here I am. Not quite a sea, but a whole floor, and while not always fun, it's kind of cool to be "living the movie" as it were.

Love Legacy. All the way through. I have some comments for people who hated it, but I will save those for a different thread.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

CorystaRose
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 12:44 PM
I'm going to go see it this afternoon, I will save all my squealing about it until then. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"It wasn't meant for them." ~ Clu

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 12:54 PM
CorystaRose Wrote:I'm going to go see it this afternoon, I will save all my squealing about it until then.

Cool . I see it tonight at 9:45 pm and then hit the nightclub after that where a local DJ's friend is playing the original TRON film downstairs on DVD. I think he's spinning Daft Punk as well on the floor.

I can't wait to see some serious Clu Fu!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

IsoLine
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:22 PM
Just got back from seeing it today at a 10:50 am showing (the very first showing of the day) at my local preferred cineplex.

* I will be going again tomorrow and taking my two brothers with me.
* Sound was excellent.
* Only three other viewers were there with me.
* Loved the story, even teared up a bit.
* Waiting for a third film will be harder now.
* Must play more Tron Evolution now!
* God, Jarvis is disgusting.
* Thank you God I lived to see this day!
* I so want a Light-Jet now.
* The soundtrack definately is better while watching the movie.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:32 PM
i could write an essay about my thoughts on this film so i'll keep it extremely short:

Went to the midnight premiere at a theater not alot of folks know about lol.

wore some brand new TRON x HURLEY duds that i had purchased just hours before going to the film.

brought my disc with me.

as for the movie itself...
these bit-brains out here don't know wtf they are talking about

TRON LEGACY WAS RADICAL MAN!!!!

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Data_Pusher
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:39 PM
Got to come home from work early today. Traffic was light and I had the TRON Legacy soundtrack cranked up. Could help but image a jet wall forming behind my mini-van as I drove. When I looked down at the speedometer, I was doing 85!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

-----------
There are no problems, only solutions.

IsoLine
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:43 PM
Data_Pusher Wrote:Got to come home from work early today. Traffic was light and I had the TRON Legacy soundtrack cranked up. Could help but image a jet wall forming behind my mini-van as I drove. When I looked down at the speedometer, I was doing 85!

On my way home I was wishing I had a jet wall coming of the back of my car too, mainly because I had multiple people tailgate me all the way home. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Security.dll
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:51 PM
Greetings, Programs. Long time lurker. First time poster. I just had to add my thoughts on Tron Legacy.

Viewing Area: Omaha, Nebraska
Date & Time: 10:30 am CST Friday, Dec. 17
Viewing Conditions: Aksarben Cinema - Digital 3D

Background: I've been a fan of the original Tron since its release in '82 (I was 6 at the time). I've always appreciated its "cult" status and have been trying to convince anyone who will listen just how awesome it is.

As For Legacy: LOVED IT!

I agree with all of the positive reviews that most of you have already written. Visually brilliant. Solid acting. Tons of references to the original. It is awesome.

A Note To The Nay-Sayers: Please remember what BOTH Tron movies are: Action/Adventure! Every bad review I've read so far (and I make it a policy to never take a reviewer seriously. even myself.) seems to point out the same two things. 1) Poor Characterization and 2) Hard-to-Follow Plot.

As far as the first point, look at the original Tron. There is almost no characterization! We have good guys and bad guys. That's it. No deep revelations. No poignant moments of reflection. AND IT'S STILL A GREAT MOVIE! I would further challenge that (from a characterization standpoint) Legacy is superior to the original. Stop trying to make both films something they are not. They are escapist fun... and WAY better at that than most action/adventures I've seen lately (I'm looking at you, A-Team, G.I. Joe, and anything with either Fast or Furious in the title).

As for gripes about the "hard-to-follow" plot. Well, some people are thick and need everything spoon-fed to them. I followed it just fine.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 17 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON: LEGACY -- Now In Movie Theatres...! - Share your movie going experience here..!