Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON: LEGACY -- Now In Movie Theatres...! - Share your movie going experience here..!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 17 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

TRON: LEGACY -- Now In Movie Theatres...! - Share your movie going experience here..!

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 4:23 PM
Welcome to "The Grid" Programs... TRON: LEGACY Is finally here...!

Feel free to share your TRON: LEGACY movie-going experiences with your fellow programs in this forum -- with your thoughts about the movie, and what it was like seeing it with your theatre's audience. If you have pics to share -- such as of the theatre where you saw it, people standing in lines or gathered for the movie, persons dressed up in TRON-type of attire, and the like -- go ahead and post them too...! - Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ChessMess
User

RE: TRON: LEGACY -- Now In Movie Theatres...! - Share your movie going experience here..!

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 4:38 PM
It seems like we waited an eternity! I'm so glad its finally here! Can't wait to see it!

Leovinus
User

RE: TRON: LEGACY -- Now In Movie Theatres...! - Share your movie going experience here..!

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 5:10 PM
It seems like yesterday I saw the footage here from the convention in 08. Enjoy programs!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

CyberHubbs
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 5:18 PM
I remember seeing the original SDCC teaser and thinking that Flynn had gone evil with Clu as his right-hand man.

Ugh. Less than 7 hours to go and I can't get in touch with the person that has the information to pick the tickets up at the box office. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Mutant_Pie
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 5:35 PM
The reviews are not positive. Several of the reviewers have tried to be positive, and are struggling. I wish they would have saved the money that they spent on the ARG and made a better movie.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Carcarius
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 5:44 PM
Mutant_Pie Wrote:The reviews are not positive. Several of the reviewers have tried to be positive, and are struggling. I wish they would have saved the money that they spent on the ARG and made a better movie.
Dude, watch the movie and form your own opinions. Most of the critics are jaded from watching 100's of movies a year.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tony1
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 6:15 PM
Less than 5 hours left before showtime. Still at home, theatre about 45 minutes away. Can't quite decide how early to show up. I have 7 to seat so I definitely don't want to arrive at the back of a long line with the crappy feeling of having to split everyone up. To boot, one of the kids is feeling sick and may not go so I may have to see if the theater will buy back a ticket (same thing has happened before at another theater and they did refund though I shoulda held out for later when a guy walked along our wrapped around line offering $50 for the ticket).

On the other hand say I leave shortly giving myself a 4 hour lobby wait. What if I'm the first in line by hours? Oh well, at least I'll be waiting and conversing with the diehard of the diehard (those like me worried about not arriving too late or too soon).

I'm on the east coast (US), so we'll be the first to really know how long the lines are going to be (though tastes for Tron might be regional). How early are you guys leaving?

A few weeks ago I bought a black long-sleeved T-shirts for everyone with the intent of doing an iron-on Tron image (lost my enthusiasm though after some event possibly reviews). The wife and I did have custom Tron baseball caps made the day we went to pre-purchase the tickets. I may post a picture of them later as well as any pics of anyone in costume. I'll be bringing the light disc as well as PSP game, Original movie on PSP UMD, iPhone Tron games, etc. I doubt it, but maybe we'll have enough iPhone users for a LIVE-Cycle...lol

VECTOR INVADER
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 6:15 PM
it's nothing new with critics bashing sci-fi fantasy films anyway. give it a chance
You liked the original obviously, so sit back and enjoy it with a opened mind.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

THE VIDEO CRAZE

gridrunner
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 8:32 PM
I plan on hitting the S.F premiere tonight at midnight. Bringing the camera and my identity disc. Will post for sure! WOOHOO!!! Finally!! TRON!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

IsoLine
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 9:44 PM
Mutant_Pie Wrote:The reviews are not positive. Several of the reviewers have tried to be positive, and are struggling. I wish they would have saved the money that they spent on the ARG and made a better movie.

Okay...Then you stay at home wondering if they were right and I will be watching the movie.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

TronGate
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 10:28 PM
Currently in my seat at the Natick MA IMAX premire. 22 minutes till showtime.

jonwes
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 11:35 PM
In my seat at the theater. 27 minutes to go. Surprisingly a good amount of people here so early for this town.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

SL-1599
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 12:18 AM
In my seat Regal Parkway Plaza Santee Ca, 1 hour 45 min to goorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

reptilerobots
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 12:21 AM
Santee? you mean El Cajon..... I am from east county, going to see it tomorrow at the Hazard Center in Mission Valley

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

TriggerEXE
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:11 AM
Oh man, I'm glad I didn't try for a midnight show. I got really sick today and couldn't even get out of bed. Though I'm feeling a bit better now and out of bed. I'm definatly going to try and see it tomorrow during the afternoon when most people are at work or school. I can't wait!

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

SL-1599
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:16 AM
reptilerobots Wrote:Santee? you mean El Cajon..... I am from east county, going to see it tomorrow at the Hazard Center in Mission Valley
Yea ment El Cajon I live in Santee lol

reptilerobots
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:22 AM
Glad to see there are real TRON fans in Santee! I grew up there. Live near downtown now though. I will be seeing the movie in 11.5 hours... end of line.

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

gridrunner
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:30 AM
S.F. report. Sitting in theater now. Lil more than half full. No costumes or tron love noticeable. Wtf. Well, its only 11:30pm. Maybe the tron freaks come out closer to the showing!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

GameKraze
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 1:36 AM
Just got out of the midnight release here in Kentucky, and man I got to say the movie was way better then I could have dreamed. I plan on seeing it as many times I can before it leaves the theater, and then pre-ordering the blu-ray as soon as I can! Talk more later, now I'm heading home. I got to get some rest, I got to go to work a couple of hours!

End of Line.

DevourTheLiving
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 2:01 AM
Sorry guys, but it needs to be said...

The critics are full of it, programs. This movie was awesome.

I'll be writing a full review tomorrow, but I'm too tired to go into detail about why I enjoyed it, but just know it was much better than the critics have made it out to be. The relationship between Sam and Kevin (the rekindling sort) is very well done and at times touching...

I'll just stop there. Ha. Go see it!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 17 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY