TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON ideas for home theater?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
deadphish
User

on Friday, January, 03, 2014 8:22 PM
I don't have a big room or a big budget, but thought I would ask if anyone had some cool ideas for tronning up my small theater room. There's not much wiring I can do since the room is already finished, but I have seen the light tape in blue and maybe orange as well. Seems like I could do some cool accent stripes with that. I don't need to feel like I'm in the grid per se, but some TRON-esque decor would be killer!where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion onlineonline purchase abortion pill read abortion pill online purchase

ShadowSpark
User

RE: TRON ideas for home theater?

on Friday, January, 03, 2014 9:58 PM
LED tape like this is pretty easy to work with. I wore it on my costume, but it's designed for use in rooms and such.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

DrP
User

RE: TRON ideas for home theater?

on Sunday, January, 12, 2014 9:08 AM

END OF LINE

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY