Fan Fiction & Art 
 Light-Up Costume

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowSpark
User

Light-Up Costume

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 1:29 AM
So I finally managed to get the lights on my costume, and I've got pictures for you all. Uploading them all to this site too is too complicated, so I'll post one and the link to the Photobucket album where the rest are.

Click on the image for a less-pixelated version, and click here for the rest of the pics.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

BanditTron
User

RE: Light-Up Costume

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 4:36 PM
That's great! Looks like you had a lot of fun with it. Love how you have the color changing option!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, October, 28, 2012 7:45 PM
BanditTron Wrote:That's great! Looks like you had a lot of fun with it. Love how you have the color changing option!

I did have a lot of fun making it. And a big thank you to my Mom for helping with the sewing, and my Dad for putting the wires together. There's no way I could have made this costume on my own. *huggles both parents*

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, September, 25, 2013 10:41 PM

Wow very radical and amazing costume!!
good job on this.

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

CUPRO
User

on Monday, October, 21, 2013 10:11 AM

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, October, 21, 2013 5:46 PM
Is that supposed to be a compliment? If so, thanks!

Tron Lives!

CUPRO
User

on Monday, October, 21, 2013 7:05 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Is that supposed to be a compliment? If so, thanks!
Yes, it was a compliment.
It was a reaction gif of the amazingness. Have another.

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, October, 21, 2013 9:42 PM
Hehe, thanks!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, November, 18, 2013 11:15 AM
i am planning on making my own CLU2 Grid Suit and helmet soon. Along with Rinzler

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, November, 19, 2013 10:10 AM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:i am planning on making my own CLU2 Grid Suit and helmet soon. Along with Rinzler

Cool. The reason I haven't made a helmet yet is because I'm having trouble finding one that would work with my glasses. I don't want a full-face motorcycle style helmet, but I don't want a bike helmet either. Also I have other things going on, so additions to this project are taking a back seat for now.

Tron Lives!

Rinzler2010
User

on Tuesday, November, 19, 2013 11:52 AM
ya i am going to use sheet aluminum for the frame and plasic for the visor front and the three sides of the visor will be able to lift up and reveal my face

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, November, 20, 2013 3:42 AM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:ya i am going to use sheet aluminum for the frame and plasic for the visor front and the three sides of the visor will be able to lift up and reveal my face

You know, you could get a motorcycle helmet and start with that if you're going to do a full-face helmet. It would be easier than starting from scratch. I was thinking about starting with an equestrian helmet, like this one:

Front

Back

It's lightweight, and easy to modify to hold the LEDs. But the costume has taken a back seat for now, since things from real life - college finals are coming up, for one - have decided to intrude.

Tron Lives!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Light-Up Costume