Game Grid 
 Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
KingJ.exe
User

RE: Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

on Saturday, December, 22, 2012 12:05 AM
Tarker breathed a sigh of relief. He had been worried about Thane, and was afraid he had gotten hurt. With Spark carrying him the way she was, that just might have been the case. Tarker ditched Zec with his sword and started over toward Thane, in order to help Spark get him where she was taking him. "Are you okay?" He asked. "We've been trying to contact you for hundreds of microcycles!"

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, December, 22, 2012 7:56 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Tarker breathed a sigh of relief. He had been worried about Thane, and was afraid he had gotten hurt. With Spark carrying him the way she was, that just might have been the case. Tarker ditched Zec with his sword and started over toward Thane, in order to help Spark get him where she was taking him. "Are you okay?" He asked. "We've been trying to contact you for hundreds of microcycles!"

Spark held up one hand to stop Tarker's approach. "Stay back!" she warned. "He's been infected with a virus. You can't touch him until I get his code cleared." Spark helped Thane over to one of the couches, shooing Ayer off it. She gently pushed Thane down onto the couch and pulled his disk from his back. Sitting down next to Thane, Spark expertly flipped open the green program's disk and began to sift through the code. Thane's code was a familiar sight, as Spark had worked with it before, but there were glaring alterations that were obviously unkindly done.

Spark muttered a couple of curses as she tried and failed to pull the viral snarl out of Thane's code. She sighed and looked up the green program. "This is going to take a while, I'm afraid." she said. "They've managed to tie in into a couple of your core functions and it will take me a while to untangle it."

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LWSrocks2
User

on Sunday, December, 23, 2012 7:38 PM
Thane sighed. "Do whatever you can," he said. "Hey Zec, if you could get me a glass of energy that would be fantastic." His voice displayed a sarcastic bit of mock cheer. He layed his head back on the couch and shut his eyes. "Damn. I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be better to just go on with our normal loves and forget about Derrick and his attention whore shenanigans. If what he says is true, he's planning a massive DDoS. Obviously, he has the resources to do such a thing. Unless its a diversion again, in which case.... Ah, shit. I'm getting to worked up over this."

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, December, 25, 2012 7:43 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:Thane sighed. "Do whatever you can," he said. "Hey Zec, if you could get me a glass of energy that would be fantastic." His voice displayed a sarcastic bit of mock cheer. He layed his head back on the couch and shut his eyes. "Damn. I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be better to just go on with our normal loves and forget about Derrick and his attention whore shenanigans. If what he says is true, he's planning a massive DDoS. Obviously, he has the resources to do such a thing. Unless its a diversion again, in which case.... Ah, shit. I'm getting to worked up over this."

Spark looked up from the disk for a moment and gave Thane a gentle smile. Gentler than the looks she usually gave the green program. Normally she would have probably snapped at him, that was what she did when he got into a mood. But not this time. This time his troubles struck a bit too close to home for her. "Don't beat yourself up over it," she advised gently, placing a hand on Thane's shoulder. "You've got every reason to be upset."

The look Spark gave Thane was not pity, but empathy. She did understand what is was like to lose all control and feel lost. Not that she'd say anything, but still. "We'll work it out. I know it's hard, especially without help from our Users, but we can do it." Spark had lived and fought without User-help for over a thousand cycles, and she would have no problem doing it again.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

LWSrocks2
User

on Saturday, December, 29, 2012 3:02 AM
Thane was taken aback by Sparks reaction, as he usually expected the standard sarcastic quip. He made brief eye contact with her when she touched his shoulder, and he noticed a look in her eye that he hadn't quite seen before; a more compassionate one than he was used to. "It's okay... Look, we need to figure out what our next step is." Thane decided to quickly change the subject.

"We don't know much about what Derrick is cooking up, but we know enough to formulate a rough game plan. We know each others strengths and weaknesses; I'm good with the brutish, hand to hand asskicking. Spark here is good for sneaking up on the enemy. We need to utilize our knowledge of the situation, of our strengths, and of the enemy's weaknesses, and figure out a plan for their next strike. The question is... Do we want to take Derricks words at face value, and prepare for an imminent, large scale, botnet based DDoS attack... Or do we want to assume he's leading us into another trap?

My gut reaction is not to trust him. He wouldn't send me out of his watch, armed with the exact knowledge of their plan... But then again, he may very well have been banking on the fact that I was infected, and would probably go home and avoid contact with any others. There's two possible outcomes here, and unless someone here is a psychology expert, there's no way to figure out for sure. Logically, we need a plan that's flexible, that will cover all of our bases. One that is ready for a specific DDoS attack, as per the description he gave me... But also ready to face another threat from a completely different direction."

Thane paused for a bit, closed his eyes, and tried to let things sink in. "Let me think. If we were to look at this objectively, without considering what Derrick told me while I was in his captivity... Then, the obvious first step would be to liberate the infected programs, and stop the new virus strain from gaining such reach. But, I don't think that's the answer. I don't think we should liberate infected programs... I think we should gain control of them. This won't be the popular answer, as it's not the most..... Morally correct solution. But, if we were to gain control of the botnet by finding, and repurposing Derricks servers, we would also be able to use the zombie programs to thwart any sort of shenanigans Derrick might try to pull instead."

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, December, 29, 2012 9:42 PM
Tarker pondered this new development. "As long as we free the enslaved programs later, I see no problem with using them to halt this DDoS. Hey Spark, do you still have that piece of derelict code Derrick disgusted as a detonator?" Here he put on his helmet and tapped the multiple circles over his left eye. "This little subroutine is supposed to be great at tracing the origin of things, among other things its supposed to do. I'm itching to give it a test run."where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 10:23 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:Thane was taken aback by Sparks reaction, as he usually expected the standard sarcastic quip. He made brief eye contact with her when she touched his shoulder, and he noticed a look in her eye that he hadn't quite seen before; a more compassionate one than he was used to. "It's okay... Look, we need to figure out what our next step is." Thane decided to quickly change the subject.

"We don't know much about what Derrick is cooking up, but we know enough to formulate a rough game plan. We know each others strengths and weaknesses; I'm good with the brutish, hand to hand asskicking. Spark here is good for sneaking up on the enemy. We need to utilize our knowledge of the situation, of our strengths, and of the enemy's weaknesses, and figure out a plan for their next strike. The question is... Do we want to take Derricks words at face value, and prepare for an imminent, large scale, botnet based DDoS attack... Or do we want to assume he's leading us into another trap?

My gut reaction is not to trust him. He wouldn't send me out of his watch, armed with the exact knowledge of their plan... But then again, he may very well have been banking on the fact that I was infected, and would probably go home and avoid contact with any others. There's two possible outcomes here, and unless someone here is a psychology expert, there's no way to figure out for sure. Logically, we need a plan that's flexible, that will cover all of our bases. One that is ready for a specific DDoS attack, as per the description he gave me... But also ready to face another threat from a completely different direction."

Thane paused for a bit, closed his eyes, and tried to let things sink in. "Let me think. If we were to look at this objectively, without considering what Derrick told me while I was in his captivity... Then, the obvious first step would be to liberate the infected programs, and stop the new virus strain from gaining such reach. But, I don't think that's the answer. I don't think we should liberate infected programs... I think we should gain control of them. This won't be the popular answer, as it's not the most..... Morally correct solution. But, if we were to gain control of the botnet by finding, and repurposing Derricks servers, we would also be able to use the zombie programs to thwart any sort of shenanigans Derrick might try to pull instead."

KingJ.exe Wrote:Tarker pondered this new development. "As long as we free the enslaved programs later, I see no problem with using them to halt this DDoS. Hey Spark, do you still have that piece of derelict code Derrick disgusted as a detonator?" Here he put on his helmet and tapped the multiple circles over his left eye. "This little subroutine is supposed to be great at tracing the origin of things, among other things its supposed to do. I'm itching to give it a test run."

Spark resisted the urge to roll her eyes as Thane listed her abilities. "I'm good at far more than that, as you should well know. I'm adaptable, and can perform almost any function required of me." She squeezed Thane's shoulder again, then sighed softly and looked back down at Thane's scrambled code. "The five of us can't stop a DDoS attack, and taking over the botnet isn't a viable answer." Thane opened his mouth to protest, but Spark held up a hand. "I'm not objecting on moral grounds alone. The botnet isn't just something we can take control of and repurpose. It doesn't work that way. It's created via a specific set of signals. The instructions have already been given and are just waiting for activation. We can't take control of the botnet, we can only take it down. And to do that, we need the location of the signal tower, and the frequency of the activation code."

At Tarker's request, Spark nodded and reached into her pocket. She pulled out the chink of inert code and tossed it to him without looking up. "If you can isolate the creation path, I can follow it to the source." The infected code in Thane's disk was continuing to resist her attempts to disentangle it from the proper code. Spark sighed and looked up at Thane. "I'm going to have to unravel this from the base code. This won't be pleasant."

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 5:38 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:Thane sighed. "Do whatever you can," he said. "Hey Zec, if you could get me a glass of energy that would be fantastic." His voice displayed a sarcastic bit of mock cheer.
"Of course! I will be right with you." Zec said, as he excused another program he was talking to and made his way over to the energy tap.

(OOC: I deeply apologize for not posting sooner. Just lots of RL stuff around Christmas/New Years. Glad to see LWSrocks2 back, this should keep the place going faster. Okay, so should I still expand on the sword part? I have got an idea on how the interface for fixing it should look. Or are we heading elsewhere with the story?)

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 7:20 PM
trekking95 Wrote:"Of course! I will be right with you." Zec said, as he excused another program he was talking to and made his way over to the energy tap.

Spark took the glass Zec handed her and sipped the liquid without looking, which showed the depth of trust she had for the white program. She dug into the code in the disk before her, wincing as she felt Thane's pain. She hated this sort of work, but it would be the only way to save her partner's life. Teasing out the corrupted code was taking more than concentration, Spark was having to actually cut the damaged areas out.

trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: I deeply apologize for not posting sooner. Just lots of RL stuff around Christmas/New Years. Glad to see LWSrocks2 back, this should keep the place going faster. Okay, so should I still expand on the sword part? I have got an idea on how the interface for fixing it should look. Or are we heading elsewhere with the story?)

{OOC: Yeah, you should expand on that. I have a few ideas on where to take the story, but it will take some time. For now, concentrate on getting everyone armed and ready to fight. That reminds me - is Zec going to pick up a disk and join the fight directly, or is he more of a behind-the-scenes type?}order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

LWSrocks2
User

on Sunday, January, 13, 2013 1:18 AM
Thane was struggling to talk as Spark manipulated his code. "Well..." Thane cringed. "I don't know if there's anything the 5 of us can do to stop a large scale attack... we're obviously going to need more people. I mean... OW!" Thane screamed in pain. "Let me... *sigh* let me get this clear. What's our first step? Are we trying to unzombify the programs, or are we trying to infiltrate Derrick's little group of terrorists? Both? I don't know what we're doing here," he said, straining to ignore Spark's code manipulation.

Then, he addressed Spark's response: "And sorry, I forgot you were the all-powerful wonder woman of super abilities." He addressed the rest of the group. "Let me just correct myself, guys, she's not only good with the stealth but she can also leap over buildings in a single bound."

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, January, 13, 2013 3:24 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:Thane was struggling to talk as Spark manipulated his code. "Well..." Thane cringed. "I don't know if there's anything the 5 of us can do to stop a large scale attack... we're obviously going to need more people. I mean... OW!" Thane screamed in pain. "Let me... *sigh* let me get this clear. What's our first step? Are we trying to unzombify the programs, or are we trying to infiltrate Derrick's little group of terrorists? Both? I don't know what we're doing here," he said, straining to ignore Spark's code manipulation.

Then, he addressed Spark's response: "And sorry, I forgot you were the all-powerful wonder woman of super abilities." He addressed the rest of the group. "Let me just correct myself, guys, she's not only good with the stealth but she can also leap over buildings in a single bound."

Spark took one hand away from the code long enough to swat Thane on the back of the head. It was the response he expected, and she wasn't going to let him down, especially not now. "Watch it, hacker," she growled. "As for what our plan should be, you aren't doing anything until I'm sure your code is clean and you've had a full down-cycle."

Spark turned questioning eyes on Zec. "We've got some time before things come down to the wire," she began. "Zec, think you can pull in some of your contacts to give us a hand? We're going to need a rather large distraction, one that doesn't look like a distraction. Don't worry about ICP-interference, I'll deal with the Kernel." Spark had been in the system long enough to learn how to deal with the no-nonsense head of security. And every time she encountered him, she missed Tron all the more. "Once Thane's fixed up, Tarker and I will go take out the signal tower. That, combined with whatever Zec can come up with, should cause enough of an upset for Ayer and Thane to get close to Derrick's hideout to plant a beacon. Later we use the beacon's signal and go in for recon. Then we go on from there."

Leaving the others to discuss and hash out details, Spark returned her full attention to Thane's disk. Almost got it....come on....

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 2:23 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: I deeply apologize for not posting sooner. Just lots of RL stuff around Christmas/New Years. Glad to see LWSrocks2 back, this should keep the place going faster. Okay, so should I still expand on the sword part? I have got an idea on how the interface for fixing it should look. Or are we heading elsewhere with the story?)

{OOC: Yeah, you should expand on that. I have a few ideas on where to take the story, but it will take some time. For now, concentrate on getting everyone armed and ready to fight. That reminds me - is Zec going to pick up a disk and join the fight directly, or is he more of a behind-the-scenes type?}
(OOC: Well it seems a few of the family caught a cold (bad one at that) and I caught it too, so yeah. Okay, so I'm working on a post to to expand on that (and the other stuff Zec has been asked, etc.) so that should be up later today. I would think a bit of both for what Zec does. He works behind the scenes to make sure things work out, but when needed he isn't afraid to jump into a fight. (cane gun blazing! )

And did you want me to come up with the "distraction" or did you have an idea of your own?)

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 4:17 PM
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: Well it seems a few of the family caught a cold (bad one at that) and I caught it too, so yeah. Okay, so I'm working on a post to to expand on that (and the other stuff Zec has been asked, etc.) so that should be up later today. I would think a bit of both for what Zec does. He works behind the scenes to make sure things work out, but when needed he isn't afraid to jump into a fight. (cane gun blazing! )

And did you want me to come up with the "distraction" or did you have an idea of your own?)

{OOC: I have a few ideas for a the distraction, but all suggestions are welcome. Have Zec call in his friends - some random programs or something - and Spark can explain just what she needs and they can hash things out then. Whether Zec wants to actively participate in things or just hang out at the club and help coordinate things is up to you.}on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 10:00 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: Well it seems a few of the family caught a cold (bad one at that) and I caught it too, so yeah. Okay, so I'm working on a post to to expand on that (and the other stuff Zec has been asked, etc.) so that should be up later today. I would think a bit of both for what Zec does. He works behind the scenes to make sure things work out, but when needed he isn't afraid to jump into a fight. (cane gun blazing! )

{OOC: I have a few ideas for a the distraction, but all suggestions are welcome. Have Zec call in his friends - some random programs or something - and Spark can explain just what she needs and they can hash things out then. Whether Zec wants to actively participate in things or just hang out at the club and help coordinate things is up to you.}

(OOC: What were your distraction ideas? And I can call some programs in, maybe we can get some new members to eventually RP as some of them. And Zec could do both participating and hanging out, it depends on if his User feels up to it.... )order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Save Tron 3!

LWSrocks2
User

on Sunday, February, 03, 2013 1:43 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LWSrocks2 Wrote:Thane was struggling to talk as Spark manipulated his code. "Well..." Thane cringed. "I don't know if there's anything the 5 of us can do to stop a large scale attack... we're obviously going to need more people. I mean... OW!" Thane screamed in pain. "Let me... *sigh* let me get this clear. What's our first step? Are we trying to unzombify the programs, or are we trying to infiltrate Derrick's little group of terrorists? Both? I don't know what we're doing here," he said, straining to ignore Spark's code manipulation.

Spark took one hand away from the code long enough to swat Thane on the back of the head. It was the response he expected, and she wasn't going to let him down, especially not now. "Watch it, hacker," she growled. "As for what our plan should be, you aren't doing anything until I'm sure your code is clean and you've had a full down-cycle."

Spark turned questioning eyes on Zec. "We've got some time before things come down to the wire," she began. "Zec, think you can pull in some of your contacts to give us a hand? We're going to need a rather large distraction, one that doesn't look like a distraction. Don't worry about ICP-interference, I'll deal with the Kernel." Spark had been in the system long enough to learn how to deal with the no-nonsense head of security. And every time she encountered him, she missed Tron all the more. "Once Thane's fixed up, Tarker and I will go take out the signal tower. That, combined with whatever Zec can come up with, should cause enough of an upset for Ayer and Thane to get close to Derrick's hideout to plant a beacon. Later we use the beacon's signal and go in for recon. Then we go on from there."

Leaving the others to discuss and hash out details, Spark returned her full attention to Thane's disk. Almost got it....come on....

Thane winced as Spark messed around with his code. "Ahem... Spark, you're forgetting something important. We have no idea where Derrick's actual hideout *is*. I've been there, obviously, but I don't recall how to get there or what it looks like. Finding it will be a pain in the ass, not to mention infiltrating the damn thing; who KNOWS how much firepower Derrick has behind him." Thane paused for a moment to think. "Let's be honest. If he's orchestrating attacks on such huge sites with such powerful servers, he either has an extremely strong botnet or he has alot of collaborators with their own formidable armies; maybe a combination of both. Depending on what he has behind him, you could be dealing with quite a bit of security in this "hideout". There could also be a total lack of security and we could just bust everything up...."
Thane took a moment to think about a plan. "I say we wait. We'll let Derrick make the next move. Keep an eye on the skyline, follow torrent sites and tech news aggregators, blogs, et cetera.... wait for the next attack. If what they say is true, and they're gonna be taking out all major piracy sites and networks, they're obviously not going to be doing it all at one time. They'll take 'em down one by one. If we just keep an eye out and wait for the next attack, we can follow Derrick and his forces from there, maybe hold him back, and prevent future attacks."

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 3:58 PM
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: What were your distraction ideas? And I can call some programs in, maybe we can get some new members to eventually RP as some of them. And Zec could do both participating and hanging out, it depends on if his User feels up to it.... )

{OOC: I was thinking something that would clog up the streets and make normal transport impossible. Maybe an impromptu lightcycle race through the city? Oh, and in case anyone was wondering what a Navi-bit is, click here.}

LWSrocks2 Wrote:Thane winced as Spark messed around with his code. "Ahem... Spark, you're forgetting something important. We have no idea where Derrick's actual hideout *is*. I've been there, obviously, but I don't recall how to get there or what it looks like. Finding it will be a pain in the ass, not to mention infiltrating the damn thing; who KNOWS how much firepower Derrick has behind him." Thane paused for a moment to think. "Let's be honest. If he's orchestrating attacks on such huge sites with such powerful servers, he either has an extremely strong botnet or he has alot of collaborators with their own formidable armies; maybe a combination of both. Depending on what he has behind him, you could be dealing with quite a bit of security in this "hideout". There could also be a total lack of security and we could just bust everything up...."
Thane took a moment to think about a plan. "I say we wait. We'll let Derrick make the next move. Keep an eye on the skyline, follow torrent sites and tech news aggregators, blogs, et cetera.... wait for the next attack. If what they say is true, and they're gonna be taking out all major piracy sites and networks, they're obviously not going to be doing it all at one time. They'll take 'em down one by one. If we just keep an eye out and wait for the next attack, we can follow Derrick and his forces from there, maybe hold him back, and prevent future attacks."

Spark sent Thane a flat look as if to say: Do you really think I would forget something that obvious? She pulled the last of the corrupted code out of Thane's disk and opened a quarantine sphere, shoving the viral leach inside and slamming it shut. With a last brush and check to smooth out the code, Spark closed Thane's disk. She levered the hacker around and replaced the disk on his back, checking to make sure it synchronized properly. She pulled off the quarantine patch and put it back in her pocket.

"There, you should be okay now. As for where Derrick's hideout is, this-" she held up the quarantine sphere with its grisly contents, "-can't be made just anywhere. To make this kind of viral-patch, you'd need materials and equipment that can't be carried around. I'll make you a Navi-bit to follow to where this was made. Even if that isn't their hideout, it will be an important spot to them. If we can destroy that, we'll cripple their ability to subvert programs. Besides, you're not going in guns blazing - in fact, you're not going in at all. You're just planting a beacon, remember? When the signal tower goes down, we'll meet you there and plan our next move."

Spark turned to Zec. "You call in your contacts, I'll start on the Navi-bit."abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 7:25 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:{OOC: I was thinking something that would clog up the streets and make normal transport impossible. Maybe an impromptu lightcycle race through the city? Oh, and in case anyone was wondering what a Navi-bit is, click here.}

[
(OOC: OK, sounds cool. So should these programs Zec calls in have names? I'm not great with program type names, mine would have RL people names. Is there a way to make the names sound Tron-ish?)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 9:05 PM
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: OK, sounds cool. So should these programs Zec calls in have names? I'm not great with program type names, mine would have RL people names. Is there a way to make the names sound Tron-ish?)

{OOC: PM me with a list of names and I'll see what I can do.}

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, February, 05, 2013 12:07 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: OK, sounds cool. So should these programs Zec calls in have names? I'm not great with program type names, mine would have RL people names. Is there a way to make the names sound Tron-ish?)

{OOC: PM me with a list of names and I'll see what I can do.}
(OOC: I don't really have any "starter" names for them yet but I will see what I can do. Was there a specific number of programs needed?)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, February, 05, 2013 3:54 AM
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: I don't really have any "starter" names for them yet but I will see what I can do. Was there a specific number of programs needed?)

{OOC: Maybe 5 or 6? I don't know. I'm kind of making this up as I go along. How many do you think would be good for a fairly exciting race through the city?}

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP