Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 Pages
trekking95
User

RE: Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

on Tuesday, February, 05, 2013 5:24 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: I don't really have any "starter" names for them yet but I will see what I can do. Was there a specific number of programs needed?)

{OOC: Maybe 5 or 6? I don't know. I'm kind of making this up as I go along. How many do you think would be good for a fairly exciting race through the city?}
(OOC: That's sounds about right. I would go with an even number though, so yeah around 6 (or maybe 8?) would be good. So I'm still trying to get some pretty good names together, will PM when done!)

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 12:13 AM
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: That's sounds about right. I would go with an even number though, so yeah around 6 (or maybe 8?) would be good. So I'm still trying to get some pretty good names together, will PM when done!)

{OOC: 8 sounds fine to me. I'll be waiting for your PM.}

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Java
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 6:59 AM
Name: Java
Type of Program: Written by ENCOM staff. Security Program.
Side: Independent (has not made up his mind about the web terrorist outbreaks, although they have made his security work an overwhelming nightmare)
During the purge, was not directly involved with CLU's supporters, but filed history reports monitoring traffic within the new system
Reason for Joining Side: Rejected User after his user committed suicide, does not hold authority in high regard. Places more trust in strong individuals who can prove themselves capable
Physical Appearance: 5'11" , Wrinkles around eyes, short militant hairstyle, Goatee, Black/White Suit, White/Red Circuits
Personality Description: Determined, Inquisitive, Calculated, Cocky, Clever
Extra Information: Runs Security Executables, Close-Combat Experience from Terminal Monitor Night Shift
Skills, Concussion Overload, Seasoned Card Player (probabilities)

*Strolling By*
At first, Java seems disinterested, but from him glancing over his shoulder it appears he was eavesdropping on your conversation. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

END OF LINE.

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP