Game Grid 
 Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
rogeralans
User

RE: Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 7:30 AM
Ayer felt the familiar feeling of being rebooted, and opened his eyes to see... was that Spark? She was waiting for him to reboot. He remembered her from a few cycles ago, they had fought alongside each other a few times. He seemed to be in a medical room, and there were two other then Ayer remembered what had happened to put him here. He had been fighting a program, and then a blast from behind... Oh yes, the light grenade! He sat up and greeted the programs.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 7:57 AM
rogeralans Wrote:Ayer felt the familiar feeling of being rebooted, and opened his eyes to see... was that Spark? She was waiting for him to reboot. He remembered her from a few cycles ago, they had fought alongside each other a few times. He seemed to be in a medical room, and there were two other then Ayer remembered what had happened to put him here. He had been fighting a program, and then a blast from behind... Oh yes, the light grenade! He sat up and greeted the programs.

Spark caught Ayer as he tried to sit up and almost fell back down. "Easy," she cautioned, helping him sit and pressing him against the back of the couch. "You took a very nasty hit and needed some seriously extensive repairs. It's going to take some time for your system to equalize. Actually, I'm surprised you stayed rezzed long enough for us to get to you. That close to a light-grenade detonation and you should be in pieces." She motioned to the others who were talking quietly. "I'm Spark, in case you don't remember. That's Tarker, the one who pulled you out, and Zec, the owner of this place."

Spark gently took Ayer's disk again to check the status of the repairs. Satisfied with the progress, Spark closed the disk, making no mention of anything she might or might not have seen. That was an agreement among medics and their patients, that unless the subject was broached by the patient himself, one didn't ask about anything one saw on a disk. While some medics under Clu's regime had broken that promise, Spark never had. Memories and files were private and sacred, and Spark had enough respect for the programs she helped to keep things that way.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

rogeralans
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 8:16 AM
"Spark, it's you! I thought you got derezzed back there with the Sark-bot invasion all those cycles ago... Um, you fixed me with my disc right?" Ayer went a bit red. "Um, you didn't happen to see a file about the purge, did you? Just wondering is all."abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 9:19 AM
rogeralans Wrote:"Spark, it's you! I thought you got derezzed back there with the Sark-bot invasion all those cycles ago... Um, you fixed me with my disc right?" Ayer went a bit red. "Um, you didn't happen to see a file about the purge, did you? Just wondering is all."

Spark gave Ayer a smile. "I almost got derezzed," she said. "My links to the I/O connections got severely damaged, so I'm stuck waiting for them to heal before I can reestablish contact with my User." And how long would that take? Spark didn't know. The damage was down to the core-code level; even with Spark's advanced healing functions, full restoration might take hundreds of cycles. Spark gave herself a mental shake. She'd done without a User during most of those thousand cycles in the Grid, and she could do without one now. And her links would heal eventually, that much she knew. It was just a matter of waiting for them to do so.

Ayer spoke again, and Spark pulled her attention back to him. A nod at Ayer's first question, but her face twisted at the second. "I did. If you want to talk about it, I'm here to listen, otherwise it's locked down, as you know." That left it up to Ayer if he wanted to talk about it. Spark didn't really have much feelings one way or the other. She handed Ayer a glass of energy that would help speed the equalizing process.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

rogeralans
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 9:30 AM
Ayer winced, and then nodded. He took the glass of energy offered to him, and drank it down with a gulp. "What was the damage I received?" he asked Spark. He turned his attention to the program named Zec. The program looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 9:44 AM
rogeralans Wrote:Ayer winced, and then nodded. He took the glass of energy offered to him, and drank it down with a gulp. "What was the damage I received?" he asked Spark. He turned his attention to the program named Zec. The program looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

"Let's see, your surface-render was cracked in over a dozen places, the cracks went deeper in several, down to the fifth layer in a couple, you had heavy damage to your peripherals, a couple of key functions were shattered - I had to piece those back together - and a few files were damaged irreparably - they're in quarantine for when you want to decide what to do with them. Oh, and you almost went into cascade failure on me, so I had to use a stasis patch. Aside from light scraping to the majority of your shell, that's about it." Spark gave Ayer the list of injuries. He wasn't the worst damaged program she'd ever taken care of - or even pulled back from the edge of deresolution, but the injuries were extensive. Luckily, no core-code had been damaged as it had been with her own. In a cycle or two, provided he got enough rest and didn't push himself too far, Ayer would be back to his usual antics. Hopefully, he'll stay a bit further away from light-grenade explosions, Spark thought to herself. Otherwise I might not be able to pull him back together.

{OOC: Let's wait for the others to catch up.}where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 1:17 PM
IC (Tarker): While Ayer and Spark chatted, Tarker noticed a nasty looking wound on her side. He didn't want to interrupt, so he stored the information away for later. He glanced arou d the room, checking things out. He didn't see much so he turned to the most interesting thing in the room. Zec was certainly interesting. So he walked over to him, and asked, "Hey, the names Tarker. You any good with light swords?"

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, August, 18, 2012 8:17 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:IC (Tarker): While Ayer and Spark caught up, Taker turned to Zec. "Hi. The name's Tarker."

{OOC: One line? Really? Come on, at least give us a little more to work with. I'm not asking for a 200 word post(though that's what I usually try for at least), just more than one line. Try describing the surroundings a bit. Since this is Tarker's first time in Zec's club, what does he think about it? When he looks around, what does he see?} order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, August, 19, 2012 11:13 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:IC (Tarker): While Ayer and Spark caught up, Taker turned to Zec. "Hi. The name's Tarker."

{OOC: One line? Really? Come on, at least give us a little more to work with. I'm not asking for a 200 word post(though that's what I usually try for at least), just more than one line. Try describing the surroundings a bit. Since this is Tarker's first time in Zec's club, what does he think about it? When he looks around, what does he see?}
OOC: *shamed look* Sorry. I didn't have a lot of time, was trying to get a conversation started up with Zec, and I've never seen a club, much less the back room of one, except in TRON Legacy, so I have no idea what Tarker would see. When that happens, I like to let someone else draw the word pictures. So, sorry.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, August, 19, 2012 4:40 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:{OOC: One line? Really? Come on, at least give us a little more to work with. I'm not asking for a 200 word post(though that's what I usually try for at least), just more than one line. Try describing the surroundings a bit. Since this is Tarker's first time in Zec's club, what does he think about it? When he looks around, what does he see?}
OOC: *shamed look* Sorry. I didn't have a lot of time, was trying to get a conversation started up with Zec, and I've never seen a club, much less the back room of one, except in TRON Legacy, so I have no idea what Tarker would see. When that happens, I like to let someone else draw the word pictures. So, sorry.
{OOC: I've never seen the back room of a club except in Legacy either, use your imagination. If you don't want to describe the surroundings, try telling us what Tarker's thinking. Zec's appearance is very different than that of other program, what's Tarker's first impression of him? Is Tarker worried about Spark? That wound on her side(that she's ignoring) is a nasty one. Is Tarker going to remind her that she can't repair others if she runs herself into the ground?}on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, August, 19, 2012 7:58 PM
OOC: Now I really feel sheepish. Should I wait for Zec to respond and then expand, or edit the post?

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, August, 20, 2012 11:07 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:OOC: Now I really feel sheepish. Should I wait for Zec to respond and then expand, or edit the post?
{OOC: Edit your post please. Then we can get back to playing.}where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 21, 2012 12:08 AM
OOC: There. Better? Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, August, 21, 2012 12:13 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:OOC: There. Better? Thanks for the constructive criticism.
{OOC: Much better. I've been writing fanfiction and RPing since I was about 10(almost 10 years now, wow), so I'm happy to critique. And now we wait for the others.}where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Thursday, August, 23, 2012 12:56 AM
(OOC: Thanks KingJ, that gives me a bit more to expand on. Sorry for not posting yet, I will do so within a few hours. And it seems LWSrocks2 hasn't been online for a few weeks, anyone know where he went?)

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, August, 23, 2012 1:44 AM
trekking95 Wrote:(OOC: Thanks KingJ, that gives me a bit more to expand on. Sorry for not posting yet, I will do so within a few hours. And it seems LWSrocks2 hasn't been online for a few weeks, anyone know where he went?)

{OOC: Not a clue. Or a Clu, as the case may be.}

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, August, 23, 2012 7:12 AM
OOC: No idea. I PMed him a while back. The Real World probably is taking up his time. Let's just hope his Codified Likeness Utility doesn't get grumpy and betray him or anything, leaving him trapped inside his secret computer system for 20+ years.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, August, 23, 2012 2:42 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:OOC: No idea. I PMed him a while back. The Real World probably is taking up his time. Let's just hope his Codified Likeness Utility doesn't get grumpy and betray him or anything, leaving him trapped inside his secret computer system for 20+ years.

{OOC: If that computer has access to the internet, it might not be that much of a problem. If nothing else, he can send a message asking for help. We'd all go to assist him, yes?}

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Friday, August, 24, 2012 12:10 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:IC (Tarker): While Ayer and Spark chatted, Tarker noticed a nasty looking wound on her side. He didn't want to interrupt, so he stored the information away for later. He glanced arou d the room, checking things out. He didn't see much so he turned to the most interesting thing in the room. Zec was certainly interesting. So he walked over to him, and asked, "Hey, the names Tarker. You any good with light swords?"
Zec turns to the program that had just greeted him and says,
"I'm Zec. It's nice to meet you, program."

Tarker: "You any good with light swords?"
"No one ever says I'm good, but then the programs I beat in the fencing games never really talk to me after that. It's like they didn't expect to lose." Zec laughs to himself. "What about you, would you say you're good at it?"

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

KingJ.exe
User

on Friday, August, 24, 2012 7:52 AM
IC: "I'm a fair hand" He glanced over to Spark again. He momentarily considered taking her disk and trying to fix the problem himself, but he knew that he would probably do more harm than good. That, and Spark would probably derez him when she found out. "Just a sec Zec." He walked over and whispered, "Yknow Spark, if you derez from a wound in your side that you didn't take care of, you won't be able to help anyone else." He then returned to Zec. Pulling out his light sword baton and his recoder, he said, "What I was really meaning was if you were any good at recoding them. I was trying to make my sword larger, but I kinds got stuck after Ayer surprised me and I turned it on." He demonstrated the half finished sword. "Think you could help?"on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Find the archive here:

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP