Collector 
 custom TRON:Legacy drink coasters

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
jediknight0
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 3:27 AM
So here's a little something I've been working on off & on for the last few weeks... disc drink coasters!

All are laser cut & etched using an Epilog laser cutter that I have access to.

Finally, here's a replica EOL club coaster in clear blue acrylic

More pics/info here: custom TRON Drink Coasters

What's everyone think? I could certainly make some more if someone covered the costs (materials & renting laser time).

DirkMaximus
User

RE: custom TRON:Legacy drink coasters

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 7:22 AM
Wow, those are sweet. I'd be interested in an End of Line Club one.

Cubit
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 8:52 AM
Those my good program, are totaly awesome! Once my Discography project has got into full swing, I may have to take you up on that offer. I really like the EOL coaster, very well done (I definately want one). Keep up the fantastic work = )

Right,...now I'm on the grid, how does this thing work?

http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/f13/tron-discography-project-list-now-full_on-making-prototypes-129323/

BYTEME
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 10:36 AM
I would be interested in the End of Line coaster. Any idea roughly how much this would be?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CB2001
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 12:37 PM
Sweet! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DevRevenge
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 2:08 PM
Man, those are awesome. Well done.

Kal-El
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 5:28 PM
Are you taking names down for the EOL coaster? I'm interested in one. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, January, 04, 2012 5:40 PM
Very cool, loving the EoL Club one. The detail on the disc ones is pretty impressive, as well.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

trekking95
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 12:03 AM
Cool! How much for the EOL Club one?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

jediknight0
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 1:52 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I hadn't given much thought to the price really, but let's say $6 per coaster plus whatever shipping costs to you from San Jose, CA. That covers the cost of materials plus the cost of renting laser time.

That being said, the EOL club coaster is cool but actually less functional than the disk coasters because it has a hole in the middle. In addition, the disc coasters, being solid colors, have small cork feet attached to the back that keep it from sliding around. The cork would look bad attached to a translucent colored piece like the EOL club coaster. It does look nice as display piece though.

Actually, I can make any of these in the basic colors... as long as my local plastic shop has that color acrylic in stock. I could actually make them in glow-in-the-dark acrylic as well but the price would be very high (the only place I know of glow-in-the-dark acrylic is mail order, expensive, and has a minimum order).
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 2:13 AM
How much would shipping be to Canada? Please don't leave us out!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

jediknight0
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 2:43 AM
trekking95 Wrote:How much would shipping be to Canada? Please don't leave us out!

Wouldn't think of it!

If usps.com can be trusted, it looks like about $2 (assuming 1 to 3 coasters).

Cubit
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 10:52 AM
Yep, you can count me in for an awesome coaster or three. I definately want an EOL coaster for my display I'm going to put together, plus one red and one blue Legacy coaster. Any idea how much it would be to ship them to the UK?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Right,...now I'm on the grid, how does this thing work?

http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/f13/tron-discography-project-list-now-full_on-making-prototypes-129323/

CB2001
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 1:05 PM
Jedi- I think you should know that the reason why people are interested in the EOLC coaster is more for replica purposes than using as a practical drink coaster. But I'm sure that everyone can agree that they're all awesome, be it practical in use or not.

Kal-El
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 4:42 PM
jediknight0 Wrote:Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I hadn't given much thought to the price really, but let's say $6 per coaster plus whatever shipping costs to you from San Jose, CA. That covers the cost of materials plus the cost of renting laser time.

That being said, the EOL club coaster is cool but actually less functional than the disk coasters because it has a hole in the middle. In addition, the disc coasters, being solid colors, have small cork feet attached to the back that keep it from sliding around. The cork would look bad attached to a translucent colored piece like the EOL club coaster. It does look nice as display piece though.

Actually, I can make any of these in the basic colors... as long as my local plastic shop has that color acrylic in stock. I could actually make them in glow-in-the-dark acrylic as well but the price would be very high (the only place I know of glow-in-the-dark acrylic is mail order, expensive, and has a minimum order).

Does this mean your excepting orders? How should people contact you? Email or PM? Thanks!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 4:49 PM
How can you email him if you don't know his email address? Any all I did was send a PM and he got back.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

Kal-El
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 6:42 PM
trekking95 Wrote:How can you email him if you don't know his email address? Any all I did was send a PM and he got back.
Well trekking95 either he would post a reply back with his email or he let us know that we should just contact him through pm. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 7:10 PM
Oh okay, I thought you meant you somehow knew it already.

Save Tron 3!

Vaporware
User

on Thursday, January, 05, 2012 9:45 PM
OOoooo.. do want... Do *definitely* want.

And i have a job, so I can buy things

So there are 7 types and $6 ea, so $42 plus shipping?

jediknight0
User

on Friday, January, 06, 2012 4:56 AM
Wow... interest is stronger than I thought...

So let's do this. Anyone who wants some coasters you can either PM me or email me directly ( rcaslis@xkill.net ). Let me know the type (EOL or disc), the color (I know I can do clear blue, solid blue, solid red, solid yellow, solid green, solid white, solid black but other colors may be possible), the quantity, and your location.

The price will be no more than $6 per disc plus shipping. If you order a few I'll knock a little bit off the total price.

Generally it will take about a week for me to make & ship them, but sometimes a bit longer. I do have a demanding day job that must take precidence... mortgage to pay, etc.

And I see no reason why I can't ship overseas as long as your willing to pay the shipping costs.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector