Collector 
 custom TRON:Legacy drink coasters

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
jediknight0
User

RE: custom TRON:Legacy drink coasters

on Tuesday, February, 28, 2012 2:10 AM
I have a few small updates for everyone... as you know, the EOLC coaster I reproduce is based on the cardboard coaster from the SDCC. I've recently scanned in the second side so I can make coasters of either side now:

I've also been playing around a few other options...

I would think it was somewhat obvious, but for the record I could make the EOLC coaster out of any type of acrylic I can I get locally. That includes the clear light blue material I've been using so far, clear dark blue acrylic, clear orange acrylic, solid blue acrylic, etc. Just send me an email or PM and we can discuss it.

I've also been playing around with "custom" EOLC coasters. I could replace the "EOLC" letters (both the big one and the small ones around the center) with your initials or any other short collection of letters/numbers. I could even replace the "phone number" if desired.

Here's a picture of two regular coasters (light blue & dark blue) plus a custom one with my initials in orange:

Let me know if anyone is interested.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

MWC
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 10:54 PM
I think I must have some of these EOLC coasters for my arcade game room! I'd like to get some custom printing on them. How is payment made?

Danial92
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 11:21 PM
NICE EOLC coasters collection, kind of looking awesome.........I wish I have these coasters, but I have to buy it from online garage sales, too bad my country dosen't sell these amazing items.....

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 11:18 AM
Those are really well done and I will be contacting you soon about ordering a set of the discs and probably two of the EOLC coasters.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 4:56 AM
MWC Wrote:I think I must have some of these EOLC coasters for my arcade game room! I'd like to get some custom printing on them. How is payment made?

I'd be glad to help. Payment is just paypal to my email address, rcaslis at xkill.net. There are a few options...

The disc coasters are $6 per coaster and work pretty well... I'm actually using 2 right now on my desk . I've even put them through the dishwasher a few times with no issues at all. Sticky, semi-dried coke comes right off. Just let me know what type (classic or legacy) and the color you want.

For $6 per coaster, I can do a "standard" EOLC coaster in any basic color (translucent light blue is the most common, but clear orange looks good as well... or you could try solid black, solid dark blue, etc.). Just contact me if you have a specific color preference. These are mostly for display... use as an actual drink coaster is less than ideal because the coaster has a hole in the middle and the acrylic tends to slide around.

For $7 per coaster I can make an EOLC coaster without the hole in the middle and clear rubber feet attached to all 5 edges. This makes the coaster actually useful as, you know, a coaster! I don't have picures of this one up yet though.

For an additional $4 (flat fee for any number of coasters) I can also, within reason, replace the "EOLC" letters with 3 or 4 custom letters for those who want to start their own club on the grid. The extra cost is due to the extra time to build the files for lasering.

I charge $6 flat shipping to the continental US via USPS. Contact me if you are somewhere else and I can lookup the shipping price. This is also a little more difficult because I actually have to go to the post office rather than print my own labels and use a mailbox anywhere. All coasters are 1/8 inch acrylic with either no feet (EOLC coaster), cork feet (disc coasters), or clear rubber feet (EOLC full coasters). I tend to offer discounts as the number of coasters you order goes up...

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 4:58 AM
Danial92 Wrote:NICE EOLC coasters collection, kind of looking awesome.........I wish I have these coasters, but I have to buy it from online garage sales, too bad my country dosen't sell these amazing items.....

Drop me an email or a PM with your location and I can lookup the shipping cost. I'm not unwilling to ship to other countries (i.e. non USA).

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 4:59 AM
BanditTron Wrote:Those are really well done and I will be contacting you soon about ordering a set of the discs and probably two of the EOLC coasters.

Sure, just drop me a PM or an email.

jediknight0
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 3:50 PM
Bad news everyone. It looks like I'm losing access to the laser soon (or maybe already have) so I probably won't be able to do any more coasters like this.

The monthly cost of access to the laser is going up from $50 to $125 and I can't justify that in my budget. I'm still waiting to hear back what's my last day at the old price or if that date has already passed.

MWC
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 3:53 PM
Darn the MCP! Well please let us know if you still may have some access to the laser for a little while longer at the old price or some extra coasters lying around that you haven't sold yet. Keep fighting for the users. Thanks!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 8:21 PM
Oh man! That stinks!
Please let me know if you are still going to be able to make a set of 4 discs(black) and 4 EOLC(light blue) for me and I will send the money ASAP!

jediknight0
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 9:06 PM
I just heard back from them... my access is expired already.

In theory if anyone REALLY wants a set of coasters I believe I could still do it but the price goes way up. I believe I can get access to the laser for a 2-hour block for around $50. I can generally get about 4 coasters done every half-hour (plus the cost of materials plus time afterward to clean them up)...

Let's say $9 per coaster but a minimum order of 8 coasters (i.e. $72 plus $6 shipping).

I don't really expect anyone to want them that bad, but if you do drop me an email.

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 9:21 PM
jediknight0 Wrote:I just heard back from them... my access is expired already.

In theory if anyone REALLY wants a set of coasters I believe I could still do it but the price goes way up. I believe I can get access to the laser for a 2-hour block for around $50. I can generally get about 4 coasters done every half-hour (plus the cost of materials plus time afterward to clean them up)...

Let's say $9 per coaster but a minimum order of 8 coasters (i.e. $72 plus $6 shipping).

I don't really expect anyone to want them that bad, but if you do drop me an email.

Done and DONE!
I want them BAD haha

email sent to you for verification

jediknight0
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 9:32 PM
BanditTron Wrote:
jediknight0 Wrote:I just heard back from them... my access is expired already.

Done and DONE!
I want them BAD haha

email sent to you for verification

PM sent.

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 10:10 PM
jediknight0 Wrote:

PM sent.

paypal sent

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, July, 10, 2012 11:01 PM
Got my coasters in super fast a couple days ago and they are phenomenal. I was almost tempted to start tossing the disc coasters around haha. The EOLC are so detailed and they worked well for me as use as a coaster even with the hole in the middle.

Thanks again jediknight0!

If anyone is on the fence about these you need to move now, they are the coolest coasters on the planet.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, July, 10, 2012 11:08 PM
For those playing along at home, here's the story:

The monthly subscription cost for my access to the laser nearly tripled to over $100 a month and I can't afford that on an ongoing basis. I am able to get 2 hour blocks of time on the laser for $50, but that means the cost of the coasters goes way up. That being said, I purchased (at full price) one more month of access to the laser so I could finish up a couple projects. So if anyone wants a few coasters, the time to PM me is NOW. There's only a few weeks left (and even that competes for my time with my day job & packing [I'm moving as well]).

Just to make it simple, cost-wise I'll say $9 per coaster (5 coaster minimum) and a $6 flat shipping fee in the continental US for the next few weeks. After that, the minimum order would go up to about 10 coasters (and they can't all be different colors as that takes extra time).

I know, it seems like a lot but consider the cost of time on the laser, the material cost, and the labor involved...

If there are any lingering questions, please post/PM.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

HooDooMan
User

on Wednesday, July, 11, 2012 12:46 AM
jediknight0, PM sent!

HooDooMan
User

on Wednesday, July, 11, 2012 10:39 AM
jediknight0, PayPal payment sent!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Lilithia
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 3:52 AM
You still taking commissions? I want. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 custom TRON:Legacy drink coasters