Collector 
 custom TRON:Legacy drink coasters

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

RE: custom TRON:Legacy drink coasters

on Friday, January, 06, 2012 5:40 AM
jediknight0 Wrote:Wow... interest is stronger than I thought...

So let's do this. Anyone who wants some coasters you can either PM me or email me directly ( rcaslis@xkill.net ). Let me know the type (EOL or disc), the color (I know I can do clear blue, solid blue, solid red, solid yellow, solid green, solid white, solid black but other colors may be possible), the quantity, and your location.

The price will be no more than $6 per disc plus shipping. If you order a few I'll knock a little bit off the total price.

Generally it will take about a week for me to make & ship them, but sometimes a bit longer. I do have a demanding day job that must take precidence... mortgage to pay, etc.

And I see no reason why I can't ship overseas as long as your willing to pay the shipping costs.

You're my new favorite person. Oprah's and Barbara Walter's list can die.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kal-El
User

on Friday, January, 06, 2012 2:09 PM
jediknight0 Wrote:Wow... interest is stronger than I thought...

So let's do this. Anyone who wants some coasters you can either PM me or email me directly ( rcaslis@xkill.net ). Let me know the type (EOL or disc), the color (I know I can do clear blue, solid blue, solid red, solid yellow, solid green, solid white, solid black but other colors may be possible), the quantity, and your location.

The price will be no more than $6 per disc plus shipping. If you order a few I'll knock a little bit off the total price.

Generally it will take about a week for me to make & ship them, but sometimes a bit longer. I do have a demanding day job that must take precidence... mortgage to pay, etc.

And I see no reason why I can't ship overseas as long as your willing to pay the shipping costs.

Kool! I'll email you over the weekend.

Vaporware
User

on Saturday, January, 14, 2012 2:30 PM
msg sent.. just now.
Sorry. been otherwise occupied.

jediknight0
User

on Monday, January, 16, 2012 4:38 AM
Vaporware Wrote:msg sent.. just now.
Sorry. been otherwise occupied.

Msg Acknowledged (and reply'ed to).

I'll probably be scheduling some laser time this coming weekend and a materials run early this week, so if anyone else wants some coasters now would be a perfect time to PM / mail me...

jimboonie
User

on Monday, January, 16, 2012 3:51 PM
I hate to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but would it be more trouble than it's worth to make identity discs from the original movie? (This style: http://images.wikia.com/tron/images/8/83/ShowCAKEJB8L.jpg)

If you can't, I'll take what I can get.

jediknight0
User

on Monday, January, 16, 2012 4:25 PM
jimboonie Wrote:I hate to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but would it be more trouble than it's worth to make identity discs from the original movie? (This style: http://images.wikia.com/tron/images/8/83/ShowCAKEJB8L.jpg)

It shouldn't be hard at all... I just thought they were less interesting as a coaster because most people would think they were simply targets.

My slot for laser time this coming weekend is filling up with orders for the existing coaster design (and EOL coaster - the most popular) but I'll put together a couple prototypes of classic coasters and post pictures here.

jimboonie
User

on Monday, January, 16, 2012 4:32 PM
jediknight0 Wrote:
jimboonie Wrote:I hate to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but would it be more trouble than it's worth to make identity discs from the original movie? (This style: http://images.wikia.com/tron/images/8/83/ShowCAKEJB8L.jpg)

It shouldn't be hard at all... I just thought they were less interesting as a coaster because most people would think they were simply targets.

My slot for laser time this coming weekend is filling up with orders for the existing coaster design (and EOL coaster - the most popular) but I'll put together a couple prototypes of classic coasters and post pictures here.

Amazing! Thank you! I like the simple classic designs. Even one with the Tron, "T" on it would be cool (The 4 squares).
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Monday, January, 16, 2012 5:54 PM
I might get 3-4 for Valentine's day next month (for me, not as a gift ) so I hope you can still do them then. And any chance you could do custom designs?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, January, 17, 2012 3:26 PM
trekking95 Wrote:I might get 3-4 for Valentine's day next month (for me, not as a gift ) so I hope you can still do them then. And any chance you could do custom designs?

Sure, I can do something custom within reason.

It actually takes a lot more trial and error than you'd think so depending on the specifics it may be hard/time consuming.

What were you thinking of trying?

jediknight0
User

on Monday, January, 23, 2012 9:55 PM
Thanks everyone who put in orders.

I've already lasered and cleaned all existing orders. The first (rush) shipment went out on Saturday morning.

The remaining shipments are just waiting for me to return to work so I can printout the shipping labels. I've been slowed a little by a sudden cold/flu but at the latest the shipments will go out on Wednesday.

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, January, 26, 2012 1:31 AM
Oh man.. I honestly want some of those disk coasters... but I have never once had use for coasters in my entire life and as such, that would be an expensive piece of decorative clutter... but... but... sooo coooooool...................abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

trekking95
User

on Saturday, January, 28, 2012 12:23 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Oh man.. I honestly want some of those disk coasters... but I have never once had use for coasters in my entire life and as such, that would be an expensive piece of decorative clutter... but... but... sooo coooooool...................
Me too, never used them. But know that I have a new dining room I might have a use. But that EOL one is so nice as shelf filler.

Save Tron 3!

jediknight0
User

on Saturday, January, 28, 2012 7:19 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Oh man.. I honestly want some of those disk coasters... but I have never once had use for coasters in my entire life and as such, that would be an expensive piece of decorative clutter... but... but... sooo coooooool...................

Well... if not coasters you could always go for an xmas ornament!

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DirkMaximus
User

on Saturday, January, 28, 2012 10:16 AM
I got my EOLC coaster today, it is super cool! Thanks to jediknight for making them for everybody.

I will probably use mine as a stand with some of my Tron figures.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 12:08 AM
DirkMaximus Wrote:I will probably use mine as a stand with some of my Tron figures.
Great idea! You could sit a 2 inch battle back figure in the center of the EOLC one. Or use it as a stand for my Custom Castor figure.....

Save Tron 3!

Vaporware
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 4:25 PM
I got my coaster set this weekend. *VERY* cool. Love the EOLC coasters, will likely order more. Worth every penny. I need some more so I can be nerdy at work.

trekking95
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 5:16 PM
So do you think the plastic would scratch from setting a glass on it?

Save Tron 3!

Vaporware
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 5:28 PM
it seems to be pretty tough-stuff. sharp edges might damage it, but I doubt that a smooth-bottom glass would lead to any problems.

Light_Runner
User

on Monday, January, 30, 2012 4:46 AM
I just want to give a big "Thanks!" to Jediknight. The EOLC coasters that arrived are beautiful! I might just have to order some more, since I'll probably end up giving a few away to friends.

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, January, 31, 2012 5:46 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I have a few minor updates...

Someone was asking for some "classic" disc coasters. I played around a few designs and ultimately I think these are the best I've come up with:

Just for fun, I came bought some different color plastic so I give you the purple & turquoise Legacy discs:

Just for reference, here's the full set:

As always, higer res photos on http://mods.xkill.net.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 custom TRON:Legacy drink coasters