TRON: LEGACY 
 Dear Disney: Tron Sequel Ideas

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
pilotpriest
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2011 7:30 PM
This is a thread for us all to talk about ideas we would like to see in the next instalment of our favourite franchise... TRON.

Hey Disney...

First idea that popped in my head.

Why not have Tron, Kevin, Quorra and Sam fight a real world threat from the inside because there is no other way?

http://vimeo.com/25118844
All out cyber war to save humanity. Heck, rewrite Clu and have him join the fight.

Side note: Also... Hire the world's best contemporary artists (like Lisberger did) to truly create a world we have never seen before. Tron: Legacy's world was a bit too Bladerunner (which I love) for me - not enough boundary pushing and a bit too much Kubrick riffing (which I also love) order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

cool83
User

RE: Dear Disney: Tron Sequel Ideas

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 1:13 AM
Here are my thoughts on a TRON 3 story.

Sam and Quorra's time in the real world will be short lived. A super computer virus, created and released by Ed Jr., threatens to take over all functions of the world's governments. The MCP will shut down all computer based functions dealing with banking, credit, power grids, air trafic control, etc.. The MCP will bring down several large aircraft as a show of force to the world's governments. On screen, these plane crashes will be graphic and disturbing. The NEW MCP will not be hidden but will make it's existence known using these, and several other, disasters. Sam and Quorra, seeing this unfold, rush to Encom Tower. There they find Ed Dillinger Jr. stunned and grieving. His father was killed in one of the worst of the plane crashes. He was on his way to stop his son from making the same mistake he had. Ed Jr. explains the series of events (flashback) leading to the mornings events. The MCP can't be stopped from the outside. The only chance they have is to go to the source...the Encom Mainframe. Sam and Quorra plan to get back on the grid to destroy the MCP, with Ed Jr. in tow. First they have to find help. First...they need to find TRON.

You can make up the rest. Cool83 must sleep now.

AriesT
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 2:23 AM
Thats why I wanted only the good and serious and adult writers for this. :S
This thread won't be a success if your ideas are nonsense or unrealistic in scale or just to not fit into the TRON universe.

Either we restart this topic with a great and very serious opening post or I guess I need to contact the good ones here via PM. :/

First think about it in detail, then chekc if it really fits to the TRONiverse like it is now and then write it down.

mastercilinder
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 4:11 AM
I hope that there is some sort of "save the Grid" type plot to this movie.

Sam returns to Encom and fills in for his father's position and in his spare time he sends Qurroa back and tries to re-create the Grid on a new system. He realizes that his father's version was a little more advanced than the stuff he is working with at Encom, meaning the Grid 2.0 looks a little bit more like Encom's original system from TRON

Meanwhile, Dillinger Jr. and his group of "evil" supporters and "Yes men" find out about Sam's little project, and decide to appropriate it, MCP style.

Ed Jr. and his lackeys use an upgraded Sark and a group of high tech hacking programs to steal and repurpose the new Grid for his own gain. He eventually understands that Flynn had mastered the art of digitizing people into the grid, and he hopes to make a profit from it by either selling the technology, or using it to break into other peoples computers. In the mean time, he starts drastically changing the new grid and connecting it to Encom's current system, seeing fit to almost erradicate all of Sam's hard work.

Sam catches wind of this and sends himself into Encom's grid via the laser in an attempt to dissconnect his grid from Encom's, employing the help of Quorra, the newly redeemed Tron and new improved versions of Yori, Ram and Dumont

( . . . and more disc battles! and tanks!)

AriesT
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 4:45 AM
I have a concrete vision of how a grid fight between Sam and Dillinger Jr. can be quite fascinating and intense to the audience:

Show this climax fight from the inside AND the outside of the computer.
This could be the final fighting scene of the movie.

I will call Dillinger Jrs GRID program "D2.0" so you won't get confused.

---|---|---|------|---|---|------|---|---|------|---|---|------|---|---|------|---|---|---

Starting Situation:Sam faces off Dillingers program in a 1 on 1 battle on the GRID 2.0 or on the ENCOM server. Maybe in some sort of big game, not necessarily a simple fight. While Sam is caught in the grid and beats the pixels out of Dillingers alter ego, Dillinger is sitting behind his monitor and sees this fight as Error Code.
Sam and D2.0 fight in the computer. *CUT*

Outside
You see Dillinger in his office getting angry from the outside while watching on his screen. The camera zooms on the error-logs on his monitor. *CUT*

Inside
You see the two fighting in the computer. Sam gets punched and falls on his back. Then suddenly D2.0 program stops and looks into the (dark) sky of the grid. *CUT*

Outside
Dillinger is typing commands on his screen. You see him becoming nervous (contrast to his normally calm personality) and enthusiastic. Next he realises that his program and the server / GRID is getting attacked - by Sam.
Dillinger: "Do you think you are the only user here?" *CUT*

Inside
D2.0: "Thought wrong!"
The fighting scene moves to another small climax and suddenly D2.0 becomes more powerful. Now he forces Sam to flee. Next, D2.0 is hunting him down the GRID, spawning traps and enemies and walls to stop Sam. This scene can be around one minute.
In the next scene you see everything derezz. Only the plane GRID is left *CUT*

Outside
Flynn (refragmented earlier in the movie) and Quorra are sitting on a computer and typing in code. He/she somehow achieves access to the server. Both are smiling. *CUT*

Dillinger screams and punches on his screen while standing up and walking around in circles, brainstorming what to do next. *CUT*

Inside
Sam: "Okay...", looks around realises that someone seems to manipulate the server to his advantage. The GRID is changing color and form. He looks at D2.0 and grins sardonic: "What you gonna do now? Let's finish this game." *CUT*
You see TRON appearing, the audience now knows that Flynn / Quorra integrated him to help Sam. (This should give TRON the heroic scene he missed in TRON Legacy)

... I did not think about what comes next in detail. Of course, D2.0 gets destroyed somehow and Sam can escape off the server.

So im my opinion, it would be great if TRON 3 jumps in and out of the GRID more often and shows what is going on in the real world. Due to the quests Sam und Quorra have, this is actually necessary. 1. Finding out how Quorra can "change the world". 2. Resurrecting Flynn and TRON. 3. Fighting off Dillingers crew.

I wish those three story strings left open in Legacy to end in a satisfying way:

People want to see Flynn resurrect to be with his son again. Without him, we do not have a strong character (beside Birdges acting is just brilliant). So show them how Sam hunts for the puzzle pieces (fragments) on the GRID, which are needed to bring Flynn back to life.

People want to see TRON in a more leading role. So pull him out of the Sea of Simulation in the first quarter of the film and let him help finding Flynn and destroying Dillinger on the GRID in the second half. Maybe even with the help of RAM, who is teasered in "The Next Day" to have his comeback.

Show how Quorra can change the world. Even if it is something trivial. Improving therapies for cancer or AIDS with her "special genes" might be good or healing some minor genetic desease. It must not be the 8th world wonder. Keep it rather realistic. Otherwise you will lose the audience again because the solution for this story string - like Quorra saves the world all alone - is way too detached from the reality.

So, this is my first piece for a TRON 3 script. I will add some more ideas next week.

cool83
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 9:08 AM
AriesT Wrote:Thats why I wanted only the good and serious and adult writers for this. :S
This thread won't be a success if your ideas are nonsense or unrealistic in scale or just to not fit into the TRON universe.

Either we restart this topic with a great and very serious opening post or I guess I need to contact the good ones here via PM. :/

First think about it in detail, then chekc if it really fits to the TRONiverse like it is now and then write it down.

How is it nonsense or unrealistic in scale? It is a simple good guy bad guy storyline. We need a game changing story with a strong opening. I don't expect the writers to waste time with Quorra curing cancer. If I'm wrong, educate me.

gridbug
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 11:49 AM
...aaaaaaaaaaaand wacky fan fic is GO.

[ there is no spoon ]

pilotpriest
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 2:12 PM
AriesT Wrote:Thats why I wanted only the good and serious and adult writers for this. :S

This is a thread for IDEAS, not the final screenplay
An idea may be bad/cheesy/undeveloped at first, but it can spawn a new concept and a new direction for others to see things. That is the point of this thread... An open dialogue between fans to share and exchange IDEAS about what they would like to witness in the next TRON.

Let's face it, Disney is not going to PM the person with the best idea and fly them to Hollywood. This is for fun.

Kat
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 7:33 PM
AriesT Wrote:I have a concrete vision of how a grid fight between Sam and Dillinger Jr. can be quite fascinating and intense to the audience:

Show this climax fight from the inside AND the outside of the computer.
This could be the final fighting scene of the movie.

I will call Dillinger Jrs GRID program "D2.0" so you won't get confused.

---|---|---|------|---|---|------|---|---|------|---|---|------|---|---|------|---|---|---

Starting Situation:Sam faces off Dillingers program in a 1 on 1 battle on the GRID 2.0 or on the ENCOM server. Maybe in some sort of big game, not necessarily a simple fight. While Sam is caught in the grid and beats the pixels out of Dillingers alter ego, Dillinger is sitting behind his monitor and sees this fight as Error Code.
Sam and D2.0 fight in the computer. *CUT*

Outside
You see Dillinger in his office getting angry from the outside while watching on his screen. The camera zooms on the error-logs on his monitor. *CUT*

Inside
You see the two fighting in the computer. Sam gets punched and falls on his back. Then suddenly D2.0 program stops and looks into the (dark) sky of the grid. *CUT*

Outside
Dillinger is typing commands on his screen. You see him becoming nervous (contrast to his normally calm personality) and enthusiastic. Next he realises that his program and the server / GRID is getting attacked - by Sam.
Dillinger: "Do you think you are the only user here?" *CUT*

Inside
D2.0: "Thought wrong!"
The fighting scene moves to another small climax and suddenly D2.0 becomes more powerful. Now he forces Sam to flee. Next, D2.0 is hunting him down the GRID, spawning traps and enemies and walls to stop Sam. This scene can be around one minute.
In the next scene you see everything derezz. Only the plane GRID is left *CUT*

Outside
Flynn (refragmented earlier in the movie) and Quorra are sitting on a computer and typing in code. He/she somehow achieves access to the server. Both are smiling. *CUT*

Dillinger screams and punches on his screen while standing up and walking around in circles, brainstorming what to do next. *CUT*

Inside
Sam: "Okay...", looks around realises that someone seems to manipulate the server to his advantage. The GRID is changing color and form. He looks at D2.0 and grins sardonic: "What you gonna do now? Let's finish this game." *CUT*
You see TRON appearing, the audience now knows that Flynn / Quorra integrated him to help Sam. (This should give TRON the heroic scene he missed in TRON Legacy)

... I did not think about what comes next in detail. Of course, D2.0 gets destroyed somehow and Sam can escape off the server.

So im my opinion, it would be great if TRON 3 jumps in and out of the GRID more often and shows what is going on in the real world. Due to the quests Sam und Quorra have, this is actually necessary. 1. Finding out how Quorra can "change the world". 2. Resurrecting Flynn and TRON. 3. Fighting off Dillingers crew.

I wish those three story strings left open in Legacy to end in a satisfying way:

People want to see Flynn resurrect to be with his son again. Without him, we do not have a strong character (beside Birdges acting is just brilliant). So show them how Sam hunts for the puzzle pieces (fragments) on the GRID, which are needed to bring Flynn back to life.

People want to see TRON in a more leading role. So pull him out of the Sea of Simulation in the first quarter of the film and let him help finding Flynn and destroying Dillinger on the GRID in the second half. Maybe even with the help of RAM, who is teasered in "The Next Day" to have his comeback.

Show how Quorra can change the world. Even if it is something trivial. Improving therapies for cancer or AIDS with her "special genes" might be good or healing some minor genetic desease. It must not be the 8th world wonder. Keep it rather realistic. Otherwise you will lose the audience again because the solution for this story string - like Quorra saves the world all alone - is way too detached from the reality.

So, this is my first piece for a TRON 3 script. I will add some more ideas next week.
Actually, if I were going to do it this way, I'd make it so Sam is pwning D2.0, forcing Dillinjr to digitize himself to fight Sam himself.

(But as we know, I'm in favor of Dillinjr turning out to be a good guy)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

cool83
User

on Saturday, June, 25, 2011 12:12 AM
Kat:

(But as we know, I'm in favor of Dillinjr turning out to be a good guy)

That is my point. Cillian Murphy fans want to see him in a good light. In my little storyline, I include Ed Jr., with Quorra and Sam, entering the grid. Cillian makes a great bad guy. He is smart, handsome, and has an honest look about him. He is also smart enough to play a reluctant good guy. Those eyes...how do you know which way his mind is going. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FlynnOne
User

on Saturday, June, 25, 2011 11:36 AM
pilotpriest Wrote:

Let's face it, Disney is not going to PM the person with the best idea and fly them to Hollywood. This is for fun.

Aw, man. Well, ...there goes my reason for living.

(KIDDING!)
BUT SERIOUSLY......

Yes, I think this thread is a good idea. I'm guessing that the random dialogue and formation of creative ideas, even if at first they're a bit nebulous or far-fetched, is probably how all the good and innovative sci-fi/fantasy films are written. It seems altogether not unlike the writing of a good jazz song....i.e., tossing all sorts of ideas/scenarios out there, playing outside the structure, then hearing it, listening to it, getting a feel for what's too far outside the structure and what works, then working/re-working from there.
......And yes, I agree, this is and should be for FUN! I also think it's not unfeasible to think that our ideas/input could eventually evolve into something that Disney might want to use. Even if none of us ever gets contacted for input, or even gets to know for sure if it was our idea(s) incorporated into the screenplay,... in my opinion it's not about that. It's about the fun of the process, and as fans it's about the honor of knowing we had some small voice in it.

Some random input,....
I like a couple of the ideas AriesT brought up...

As to what Kat said, re: Dillinger Jr. turning out to be a good guy...

Cillian Murphy fans want to see him in a good light. In my little storyline, I include Ed Jr., with Quorra and Sam, entering the grid. Cillian makes a great bad guy. He is smart, handsome, and has an honest look about him. He is also smart enough to play a reluctant good guy.

Yeppers, I agree.
To add to that my own input,...
...' kinda like building on the idea that Dillinger Senior is the baddie behind the curtain. Not as the bad guy in the flesh or corporeal anymore, but instead a bad guy who exists only in the realms of artificial intelligence only, has uploaded himself to merge with and actually become the MCP...and is bent on carrying out not only his longstanding revenge-grudge against Flynn but also on achieving what the MCP failed to do in the first film - real world domination as well as the Grid.

That's an idea I started toying with in a fanfic.
Right after I saw "The Next Day" teaser where Junior is dialoguing via text with his dad, for some reason I started thinking about two old X-Files episodes, "Ghost In The Machine", and "Killswitch" . Then I thought about Kevin Flynn's quote - "Evolution is the greatest force in the material world. Evolution will provide us the next step in intelligent life but it will come from somewhere unexpected"....
.....so that in mind, I though what if we started with A.I. consciousness/soul uploading, which would be basically artificial immortality, then tossed in a few elements of "The Matrix", "Inception", and found ways to have all of those themes give birth to a fresh step into the unexpected by having all of it transcend the Grid and start affecting Encom and the real world instead.

In the first film we already saw how Dillinger Sr.'s character flaws and lust for power predisposed him to getting taken over by his own creation - the MCP. In the decades afterward, as he ages and approaches his own mortality, I can almost see him trying finding a way to not only supercede it and to cheat death, but to also seek to control the Master Control Program, to "perfect" it in an attempt to avoid a repeat of what led to his own downfall in the first film.

I can see Junior being used as a pawn in that process, or possibly trying to seek his father's approval, until he is finally able to stand up and fight the MCP. Exploring that father/son dynamic, the 'Junior has a dark-side to his psyche' dynamic, and the moral/redemption dynamic would offer Cillian Murphy the chance to play the full emotional range he's capable of and to end up being the good guy as well.

Lastly, along with the Junior dynamic, I can see a re-compiled Flynn and Clu, and a re-purposed Rinzler i.e. now Tron again, along with Sam and Quorra, all having to somehow fight the ever-expanded real world danger of the MCP, as well as to have to struggle with their own dark sides in the process. And of course Roy and Alan are going through it with them as well, perhaps as stabilizing forces in the real world.

Okay, so, for what it's worth, there's my two cents. Tossing that into the creative mix.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

On the other side of the screen it all looks so easy.

IluthraDanar
User

on Saturday, June, 25, 2011 8:44 PM
We haven't seen any real proof Ed Jr is a bad guy? Dedicated maybe, and the CEO could be the baddest guy simply because of the jerk he was. Even with the leak of that small film, how do we know what the new MCP and Ed Jr have up their sleeves, or if Ed Jr is a knowing full participant? As someone said, he could be used and later, help Sam.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 12:00 AM
Here's my 2 cents for what it's worth:

1)A visually-stunning opening title sequence with the whole title in it; I may do a fan edit to show how to fit "Legacy" into the TL opening;
2)Dr. Lora Baines-Bradley/Yori - an ABSOLUTE MUST - and don't kill her off as she is the reason why travel between the real and digital worlds exists in the first place; also don't underdevelop her character;
3)Ed, Jr. - I'm going to have to say that given the boardroom scene in T:L, Ed, Jr. is an apple that doesn't fall too far from his Daddy's tree. It was clear that ENCOM didn't care much for Alan, thought that Kevin's OS12 was for the taking, and probably didn't care squat for Sam at all, and won't when he comes in to do some "housecleaning";
4)MCP 2.0 - I theorize that Daddy Dillinger's spirit is fused with the new MCP and as far as his appearance, it would be a mix of the old-school along with the ability to turn into a worm-like creature, like the one in TRON 2.0; I also predict that he'll infect the WWW in TR3N, as well as bringing ENCOM down to its knees;
5)Ed, Jr.'s digital counterpart - Sark on octane;
6)Maybe Yori and Quorra can team up in the virtual world and be the digital equivalent of mercenaries (along with some revolutionary forces), providing a coordinated, well-planned covert resistance operation to assist Sam, TRON, and the good programs against the digital baddies of TR3N;
7)Include Roy, "RAM" Kleinberg as well as a RAM 2.0;
8)Really show off Sam's cycling wizardry in the virtual world - I'd say a death-defying, dangerous resistance operation involving a lightcycle, and maybe even stealing a Recognizer, and having some other programs commandeer tanks, and other virtual military vehicles to bring down the MCP2.0;
9)If you include the rest of the ISOs, visually reinforce their special uniqueness - i.e., if they get hit by an enemy disc, or if they get a limb hacked off, then allow them to regenerate limbs and heal themselves (especially since they don't have USERS);
10)Allow the programs fighting against the bad guys the ability to retrofit and soup up their vehicles (i.e., light cycles with guns, force fields, and the ability to break jetwalls; tanks with the ability to generate force fields) - another way to really up the stakes;
11)Resurrect Kevin Flynn somehow - even if it's as a spiritual essence; I have a feeling that they may go an Obi-Wan Kenobi route;
12)Incorporate some actual computer programming and terminology in TR3N: In Tron: Legacy, when CLU 2 was created, we saw Kevin stand in front of a mirror instead of actually typing in code;
13)a killer "boss fight" between Sam, Quorra, TRON, Yori, MCP 2.0, and whatever Ed, Jr.'s digital baddie will be; also include any revolutionary programs (i.e., ISOs, and others) to provide backup to make sure that the bad guys go down harshly and thoroughly;
14)The look of the digital world: I think that Sam may upload Kevin's Grid into whatever model number the new ENCOM server is (maybe it's the ENCOM 14308, LOL!!!!!). Therefore, I'd like to the look of the programs and the world be a mix of the Legacy aesthetic, along with a TRON/TRON 2.0 look;
15)Piggybacking off of #14 - allow the programs' circuits to brighten or darken in response to their emotional or mental state, i.e., Sark's circuits glowed bright red when he said, "Take those programs to the holding pit!", and Flynn's circuits glowed in the first film when he connected with the Recognizer;
16)Bring back the I/O Tower, or have a 2011 version of it (in a fanfic I'm writing, I have I/O Temples);

Looking forward to hopefully hearing about a TR3N. Also, on a related note, if you can, please bring ElecTRONica to Disney World in Florida, and if you still have that AWESOME Electric Light Parade that you did back in the day, I think it's only right to incorporate a TRON theme into it. I'm sure alot of people would love to have bicoastal coverage of this special thing.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Renegade_Program.exe

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 10:12 AM
IluthraDanar Wrote:We haven't seen any real proof Ed Jr is a bad guy? Dedicated maybe, and the CEO could be the baddest guy simply because of the jerk he was. Even with the leak of that small film, how do we know what the new MCP and Ed Jr have up their sleeves, or if Ed Jr is a knowing full participant? As someone said, he could be used and later, help Sam.

Actually, if you recall, Lora left ENCOM (in the comic version) to work for the government. My theory and suggestion is that this might be the government's military-industrial conspiracy to break down ENCOM and take it over themselves after Flynn disappears or steps down. When he disappeared, thanks to CLU, they got lucky with the timing.

So, this new CEO may be a puppet of the government to run ENCOM their way, using Dillinger Jr and so on for years. Until Sam takes it back. And that's where I think they let the dogs out of the gates, meaning real viral threats wreaking havoc on the ENCOM grid and his father's Grid (if he has'nt downloaded and merged it with the main server).

EDIT: and Lora could find out about this plot and warns Alan about it. But I think it's better to have her be used to engineer advanced software for the government, finding out that they're actually abusing it for their means.

Disc Warrior
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 11:46 AM
Are we suggesting whole plots or just suggestions?

FlynnOne
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 11:58 AM
RenegadeProgram, Pilgrim1099, right on.

Here's an added thought - as to Clu, what if it wasn't just "luck with the timing"?...

What if it were revealed that Clu's entire turn towards villainry was perhaps engineered from pretty near the get-go by an outside source who'd tapped into the Grid somehow, as a way to get Kevin Flynn off the real world playing field and keep him off of it?
Because, in terms of apples not falling far from trees, Clu, created in Flynn's genetic likeness, isn't likely to turn into a sociopath. But, Clu, if altered or acted upon by an outside source?...yeah, I could see it.

Also, another added thought - what if Jordan's demise were somehow engineered as well, as something which would naturally turn Flynn inward, send him close to the breaking point, send him into obsession over the Grid, basically setting him onto the path of sealing his own fate? abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

On the other side of the screen it all looks so easy.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 3:24 PM
Pilgrim1099 - That adds an interesting dimension to this whole thing. Maybe the feds, knowing Lora's programming and technological prowess, saw her as a way to take over ENCOM, but advertised her job offer as only something involving military applications or counter-cyberterrorism efforts? Maybe they also tacked on a HEFTY signing bonus and a several zero salary, too? And then Lora finds out after she gets the job, that there's some shady truth behind it, and tries to warn Alan and Sam???

FlynnOne - Thanks, but how would someone tap into Flynn's Grid? It wasn't connected to the internet at all. Then again, since Flynn probably used some materials from ENCOM to make his own Grid (before he retired, according to a Flynn timeline I saw online), maybe someone attached a hidden tracer to it BEFORE Flynn took it into his secret office to construct his own server?

As far as the Dillingers engineering Jordan's car crash death, I don't know - I mean, I didn't trust Dillinger at all, but upon further thought, I wouldn't put it past him to pull off something of that magnitude. If he's willing to go to jail from the events of the first film, what's not to say he wouldn't up his own ante, or have someone assist him in going all-out to make sure that his rival (Kevin Flynn) is knocked to his knees or better yet, taken out of the equation all together? I'd love to see the fictional court transcripts, charges , and judge's rulings from the trial after the first film.

Interesting thoughts, Programs. Looking forward to seeing what David DiGilio and Lisberger(sorry for any misspelling)cook up for TR3N.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Kat
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 4:10 PM
Aren't we getting a little far into conspiracy theory territory now?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 4:24 PM
FlynnOne Wrote:RenegadeProgram, Pilgrim1099, right on.

Here's an added thought - as to Clu, what if it wasn't just "luck with the timing"?...

What if it were revealed that Clu's entire turn towards villainry was perhaps engineered from pretty near the get-go by an outside source who'd tapped into the Grid somehow, as a way to get Kevin Flynn off the real world playing field and keep him off of it?
Because, in terms of apples not falling far from trees, Clu, created in Flynn's genetic likeness, isn't likely to turn into a sociopath. But, Clu, if altered or acted upon by an outside source?...yeah, I could see it.

Also, another added thought - what if Jordan's demise were somehow engineered as well, as something which would naturally turn Flynn inward, send him close to the breaking point, send him into obsession over the Grid, basically setting him onto the path of sealing his own fate?

Actually, that's easy. Someone waited for Flynn to leave the arcade and snuck inside to re-code whatever he was working on. Then, he leaves before Flynn returns. Or a government agent would have done that. Dilliinger Jr would have to be too young to do it since he's the same age as Sam.

EDIT: I'm surprised Disney did'nt THINK of having Ed senior sneak into the arcade lab, seething in red staring at his old desk, "That Flynn. How dare he sneak off my desk on a blasphemous project! Hmmph! I'll show him a thing or two!". And he re-codes it all or gets digitized, hiding in the Grid all those years, manipulating event. This is exactly what should've happened in Legacy but nooooo, the LOST boys smoked crack, giving into the Matrix-isms and lowest common denominator.

But I have to surmise that it was CLU 2.0 that called Flynn's wife. After all, in the comic, he called on Flynn's BS that no one could dial out or in. He caught the lie and realized that it was possible to do so. IF Clu called Flynn's pager, then there's a good chance that it was'nt the first time he did it and called Jordan on her newly constructed mobile phone, causing a distraction. There's a cover up here because the cause of her accident was NEVER specified.

Things that make you go hmmmm. Clu is one clever bad boy.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, June, 26, 2011 4:28 PM
Kat Wrote:Aren't we getting a little far into conspiracy theory territory now?

Kat,

Since ENCOM got so big, they have to have some kind of corporate enemies globally. Look at China. They've been accused lately of hacking into the Pentagon and military secrets. Look at LulSec.

(light bulb) You know. I wonder how CLU would've reacted to LulSec if he was on a real internet Grid. They probably would'nt be Lul-ling if CLU gets pissed off.

EDIT: Or it could go like this:

CLU (writing on LulSec's screen): I am CLU and I can do it for the LULZ, too! Enjoy your defunct system in five seconds! LOL. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY