Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron: Redemption - An Illustrated Novella PART ONE AVAILABLE!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

RE: Tron: Redemption - An Illustrated Novella in Three Parts

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:29 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:^-- lol!

You're being funny, right? Hard to tell. Seems like you are. That's basically what T:L did. Put stuff on a different server and had stuff evolve like a Galapagos island.

PS (tangent): I hope the next film isn't called Tron: Revolution

Partly joking, yes. I do want to incorporate the old suits in my fan fiction piece though. And I wanna base the events in 1986. Premise being that Encom got rid of the old laser to put in an updated version and my character somehow gets ownership of it. Just the how and why is what I have to come up with

In the fanfic I'm doing, TRON: THE 3RD SECTOR, I also am thinking of setting it in the mid-80s, and will be doing a mix of the old-school designs as well as some different designs.

Killer! I hope to see the end result.

Yet, to start mine. My creative itch is not itching
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:44 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
RenegadeProgram Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

You're being funny, right? Hard to tell. Seems like you are. That's basically what T:L did. Put stuff on a different server and had stuff evolve like a Galapagos island.

Partly joking, yes. I do want to incorporate the old suits in my fan fiction piece though. And I wanna base the events in 1986. Premise being that Encom got rid of the old laser to put in an updated version and my character somehow gets ownership of it. Just the how and why is what I have to come up with

In the fanfic I'm doing, TRON: THE 3RD SECTOR, I also am thinking of setting it in the mid-80s, and will be doing a mix of the old-school designs as well as some different designs.

Hey Typical Tron Name:

I'm actually writing my fanfic in screenplay format, and the 3RD SECTOR is a reference to something in the real world and is a hint at some of the programs in my fanfic. I have a description up in the fanfic section of this site, with almost all the character descriptions, as well as vehicle descriptions and some other things. It's taking me a while to do it - so far, I only have the first 5 1/2 - 6 pages done, but I have a rough plot outline all laid out in my head.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:46 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:
RenegadeProgram Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:

Hey Typical Tron Name:

I'm actually writing my fanfic in screenplay format, and the 3RD SECTOR is a reference to something in the real world and is a hint at some of the programs in my fanfic. I have a description up in the fanfic section of this site, with almost all the character descriptions, as well as vehicle descriptions and some other things. It's taking me a while to do it - so far, I only have the first 5 1/2 - 6 pages done, but I have a rough plot outline all laid out in my head.

Show off!

Just kidding, I look forward to it.

Will you post the end result on this site as well?

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 10:55 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Hey Typical Tron Name:

Show off!

Just kidding, I look forward to it.

Will you post the end result on this site as well?
Let me warn everybody it may take me a WHILE to get it done. I may post a link to it. I love to write, and it will most likely be feature length (around 120 pages). Also, I plan to do some character sketches as well as some environmental sketches and sketches of other things in the story, as well as a fan-poster. Only thing is, I don't know Photoshop very well, but I have an old version of it (Photoshop Elements 6.0), and am teaching myself VERY SLOWLY how to use it.

It's hard for me to consistently work on it, because: I have a 4-year old Daughter (who got me a Tron: Legacy Flynn's Light Cycle for Christmas and is very much looking forward to seeing TRON: LEGACY after all the Disney Channel promos and seeing the first film which I have on DVD), Husband/Parental Responsibilties, as well as doing Video Production (working on a short documentary as well as some other video projects, which includes some homages to our beloved Steven Lisberger franchise), and also some other writing projects. I tell ya - when you find that special person and when you have a child who comes out healthy and blessed, it's a BEAUTIFUL thang, Man!

I may post the first 10 pages and then go from there. Time to pull out the ole' planner and do some re-organizing! Wish me luck! Thanks.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

jonwes
User

on Sunday, January, 02, 2011 6:42 PM
Added a one-page preview to the first post.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

cirlin
User

RE: Tron: Redemption - An Illustrated Novella in Three Parts (Legacy Spoilers)

on Sunday, January, 02, 2011 7:29 PM
jonwes Wrote:Added a one-page preview to the first post.

Very cool beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

typicaltronname
User

on Sunday, January, 02, 2011 7:37 PM
Dang, Jonwes, You are a very skillful writer.

"Clawing the ocean" "Stuttering thought", great descriptions.

I take it the flash of energy that gave Tron his health back, was the energy that resulted from Flynn destroying CLU, right?

Any matter, I look forward to upcoming segments.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Gyro458
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 5:05 AM
Just read the prologue, and, damn, I want to read more!

It's brilliant, and I will difinately check back here regularlyorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 3:36 PM
I can't wait for you to get the next bit done! It's an amazing start!

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 3:40 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:I can't wait for you to get the next bit done! It's an amazing start!

I agree with HIM, can't wait,

*evil laughter*

Sorry, Inside joke.

Carader
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 3:50 PM
That is great man! I can't wait to read the whole thing once you finish it. Is it gonna be more a comic book style or a novel with a few pictures? I think that either way it will still rock. I'm just curious.

jonwes
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 7:20 PM
First of all, thanks so much to everyone for the nice feedback! I appreciate it all. I'm pretty excited about the story, actually. It popped into my head and I knew I had to do something with it, even though I'm supposed to be working on my own comic idea right now.

typicaltronname Wrote:I take it the flash of energy that gave Tron his health back, was the energy that resulted from Flynn destroying CLU, right?

Nail on the head, there. Eventually Tron figures that out, but I was hoping fans who'd seen Legacy would pick up on that.

Carader Wrote:That is great man! I can't wait to read the whole thing once you finish it. Is it gonna be more a comic book style or a novel with a few pictures? I think that either way it will still rock. I'm just curious.

It'll be a novella (maybe around 15,000 words when it's all done - part one is about 6,000 words) with a few illustrations. Part One so far is laying out at about 9 pages with 6 illustrations. Speaking of illustrations, I'd promised myself not to share more art and wait for the release of the actual story, but I had so much fun doing this today I had to share. It'll be in the novella, in a slightly altered form from what you see here:

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 7:26 PM
Is... that... a flashback scene of Tron and Yori taking place after the events of 1982's tron?

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!

Can't wait to see you cover Tron's reaction to Flynn's return to the Grid..

I can see it now, Flynn talking Alan into giving him Tron...

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 7:43 PM
The scene is post-Tron (the first film) but it's a very short flashback so although what you mention WOULD be fun there's not time for it. I've got to jump into my post-Legacy story. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 7:45 PM
jonwes Wrote:The scene is post-Tron (the first film) but it's a very short flashback so although what you mention WOULD be fun there's not time for it. I've got to jump into my post-Legacy story.

*Blubbers and recites the Italian sad clown song perfectly*

.... Wow, I don't even Know italian... well, hey!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

jonwes
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 7:48 PM
Aw, I know! I just didn't want to get your hopes up. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 7:57 PM
Hmmm... what's this knife doing in my back...?

I kid.

Still looking forward to your story, though. Now with more anticipation.

finally started on mine with all original characters, but I subconsciously borrowed from Legacy, but it's not the exact same story, just with VERY different twists.

Looking forward to where it'll take me.

I tend to avoid touching canon when I right fan fic, I just don't like messing with it one bit.

Maybe I'll write the above, but It's best kept in my imagination.

Would have been fun. Now I'm mad at myself...

WHAT is this KNIFE doing in my back?!?!?!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 7:57 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:I can't wait for you to get the next bit done! It's an amazing start!

I agree with HIM, can't wait,

*evil laughter*

Sorry, Inside joke.

*smacks typicaltronname hard on the back of the head*

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, January, 03, 2011 8:07 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:

*smacks typicaltronname hard on the back of the head*

*gets brain damage*

jonwes
User

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 12:59 AM
I realized there WAS some art I could show while the final art for Part 1 is being created - the sketches! I had to come up with the look for the new characters appearing in Redemption. I had a good idea of their basic look in my head, but now it was time to get them on paper in anticipation of the next illustrations.

First up is Ren. I think she's pretty close to being finalized, actually. May need to tweak here and there (still not sure about the lip color) but I like the basic look. Her body is all wonky and the pose is weird, but it's just a sketch I suppose.

Next up is Jaren. Still thinking about this one. It's more difficult to get the glowing parts right on something that's not tight-fitting armor, I think. I may need to take it down a notch. Still thinking. Thankfully I don't need to draw him for my next illustration.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron: Redemption - An Illustrated Novella PART ONE AVAILABLE!