TRON: LEGACY 
 (SPOILERS) TRON 2 Cheat Sheet

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Thursday, May, 21, 2009 11:21 PM
Inspired by: http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2008/06/transformers-ii-cheat-sheet.html
TRON Legacy Cheat Sheet
Offical Title: Tron Legacy

Production Start Date: April 6, 2009
Production End Date: July 13, 2009
Production Shoot Length: 99 days
Budget: Unknown (around $150-200 million?)
Runtime: Unknown
Trailers:
Comic-Con Trailer - July 24, 2008 (Release on the internet on July 24, 2009)
Comic-Con Trailer '09 - July 23, 2009 (More of a rough cut from one of the real world scene, rather than a trailer)
Release Date: December 17, 2010
Director: Joseph Kosinski

Producers:Steven Lisberger
Sean Bailey
Bruce Franklin
Steve Gaub
Julien Lemaitre
Jeffrey Silver
Brigham Taylor
Don Hahn

Writers:Adam Horowitz
Richard Jefferies (draft only?)
Edward Kitsis
Steven Lisberger

Cast:*Jeff Bridges as Kevin Flynn/Clu
*Bruce Boxleitner as Alan Bradley (it is currently unknown if he will reprise his role as Tron)
*Garrett Hedlund as Sam Flynn
*Olivia Wilde as Quorra
*Beau Garrett as an unknown character
*Serinda Swan as an unknown character
*Michael Sheen as an Nightclub owner (according to maxiecat, a costume worker on Twitter confirmed that she was working on his costume for the movie)
*James Frain as Jarvis
*Amy Esterle as young Mrs. Flynn (unconfirmed)
*Brandon Jay McLaren as Sobel (Sam Flynn's best friend)

Shooting Locations:
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Companies Involved:Disc Productions, LTD.
Idealogy, INC.
Walt Disney Pictures
LivePlanet

Special Effects by:Digital Domain
Quantum Creation FX (specialty costumes and practical lighting effects)

Story: SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!!

Taken from AICN:http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40285
Updated and edited by MrSinistar
The story takes place approximately 27 years after the original. The movie starts in 1989. Kevin Flynn has created some of the world's biggest top selling games based on his Game Grid challenges in the first film, and has marketed the hell out of what he saw there (action figures, Recognizer night lights, etc). As a result, ENCOM has become the world's largest video game company. Flynn gets married and has a son, named Sam, but he is widowed in 1985 and later that year, retires from ENCOM to create "a digital frontier that will reshape the human condition". In 1989, Flynn disappears mysteriously and leaves behind Sam. Flynn was in charge of ENCOM when he disappeared, so ENCOM is taken over be his friend Alan Bradley.

27 years later, Sam Flynn is in his 20's and a friend of Sam's received a call from Kevin Flynn's old arcade which has been abandoned for 20 years. Sam decides to head over to the arcade to investigate and look for his dad. He turns on the power for the arcade and notices the "Tron" arcade machine. He decides to put a quarter in to play it but drops the quarter into a crack on the floor. He then notices that the crack goes behind the Tron cabinet and finds a hidden doorway emitting a blue light behind the cabinet. Sam opens the door and shortly after is then digitized into cyberspace.

It is then discovered that Clu has been rerezzed. He has been programmed by Flynn to travel around the computer world and make it better, however he has been corrupted and is creating his own interpretation of that perfect world. Clu has it out for a kind of program called ISOs & wants to eradicate them. The ISOs believe Sam Flynn is the one who will free them from CLU's belligerence.

Somewhere in the computer world, the real Kevin Flynn is whizzing around in a classic Lightcycle. Will he help in the battle against Clu?

A new vehicle called a Lightjet will appear in the movie. They will have jetwalls too. There will be a battle against lightcycles and lightjets and a big disk battle scene.

SPOILERS END HERE!!! SPOILERS END HERE!!! SPOILERS END HERE!!!

Notes:
*Daniel Simon will be designing vehicles for the new film including the lightcycles. He has worked with Lamborghini, Volkswagen, Bugatti and Honda and is friends with original lightcycle designer Syd Mead.

*The movie will use the same facial replacement technology used in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". Jeff Bridges had his face digitally scanned in Vancouver, so they can alter his face digitally and make him appear younger for his scenes as Clu. It is currently unknown if Bruce Boxleitner underwent the same process.

*Loyd Catlett, Jeff Bridges' friend and stunt double will be another cast member returning to do another Tron movie. He played the conscript that pointed out Tron to Flynn in the original movie.

*Vehicles confirmed for Tron Legacy:
**Lightcycle (2nd generation)...designed by Kevin Flynn in 1989.
**Lightcycle (5th generation)...the latest iteration of the lightcycle
**Recognizer
**Solar Sailer (it's become more of a freighter and bulkier than the original)
**Light runner (basically a lightcycle car, that can drive off of the grid)

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

Re: (SPOILERS) TRON 2 Cheat Sheet

on Thursday, June, 11, 2009 1:24 PM
UPDATES!

*Added official filming shooting dates.

*Added Comic Con '09 Trailer info.

*Added Producer Don Hahn to Producers list.

*Added Companies Involved and Special Effects companies lists.

*Added Notes list to Cheat Sheet

MORE INFO TO BE ADDED WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE!

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Sunday, June, 14, 2009 2:18 PM
Updates
*Updated shooting end date.

More updates to be added as soon as they come in!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, July, 18, 2009 3:55 PM
Updates
*Changed Comic Con '09 Trailer Date to July 23rd, 2009

*Added Amy Esterle and Brandon Jay McLaren to the cast.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Dakota Bob
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 9:59 AM
Oh this sounds so awesome the more information we get! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 11:37 PM
I believe we can safely say it is called "Tron Legacy" now.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/tron/]Official Disney Site

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 24, 2009 11:42 PM
Trace Wrote:I believe we can safely say it is called "Tron Legacy" now.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/tron/]Official Disney Site

WHOA! TRACE!! Haven't seen ya in ages!

Updates:
*Changed Shooting end date

*Updated title (hopefully for the last time )

*Updated shooting length

*Updated trailer information

*Updated Release date

*Updated additional info

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Trace
User

on Saturday, July, 25, 2009 12:31 AM
Hi, Mr. Sinistar!! Yeah, nothing like a Tron sequel to bring this girl out of the woodwork. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Rahyuht
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 8:45 AM
Good post Mr. Sinistar! enjoyed the post where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Saturday, September, 12, 2009 10:39 PM
Updates:
*Changed Release date to December 17, 2010

*Olivia Wilde's character is named "Cora", confirmed by Sean Bailey in an interview.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Jademz
User

on Sunday, September, 13, 2009 12:34 AM
already deleting my posts? what for? I made a basic statement about additional member of the cast... wow. Take it to PM and I'll modify my post for your flavor, how bout that?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1861624/
That's not distasteful. IMHO.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Sunday, September, 13, 2009 12:56 AM
Sorry man, I deleted your post by accident. :\

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

test

Jademz
User

on Sunday, September, 13, 2009 12:57 AM
ok.

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, September, 19, 2009 2:37 PM
Hey Mr. Sinistar! This is a great post! Thanks for putting it together! I wanted to let you know, I've been seeing a number of internet sites referring to Olivia Wilde's character's name spelled as "Quorra". I don't know if that's official, but I just wanted to bring it up in case someone else here knows for sure.

Also, on the Brandon McLaren entry you have his character Sobel listed as SEAN Flynn's best friend. Shouldn't it be SAM Flynn's best friend?

Anyway, great post! I can't wait for this movie! The eleven-year-old inside of me is getting really excited!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

VRAM
User

on Monday, February, 22, 2010 5:18 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:
I wanted to let you know, I've been seeing a number of internet sites referring to Olivia Wilde's character's name spelled as "Quorra". I don't know if that's official, but I just wanted to bring it up in case someone else here knows for sure.

Yep, it's official. Read this thread.

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

MovieBuff
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 1:36 AM
I would kill to go into the Digital World riding the Lightcycle and having my own little Bit This movie really excites meabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

JR

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 7:05 PM
Sort of Spoilers (from the new trailer):

A new, advanced Encom Server-Computer is located in a hidden back room of the old shut-down Flynn's Arcade.

A new, smaller, more compact model of the digitizing laser in located in Flynn's hidden back room.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, March, 03, 2010 7:17 PM
I wonder if an old "ENCOM 511" computer will make an appearance, or if they've made a new version called the "ENCOM 811XL" or similar. (I'm purely talking about naming conventions here)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Beefkiller
User

on Tuesday, March, 30, 2010 7:10 PM
Traahn Wrote:I wonder if an old "ENCOM 511" computer will make an appearance, or if they've made a new version called the "ENCOM 811XL" or similar. (I'm purely talking about naming conventions here)
yea i was just watching the old teaser and remembered the ENCOM 511. Who knows. I'd rather see the film then to know all its secrets abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, April, 09, 2010 9:30 PM
Ok.

Consider this.

Whom else could of designed and built the more compact and more portable version of the digitizing laser that we briefly see in the trailer. (remember the original in 1982 was huge and took up a large hanger sized area).

Im 99.9% certain it was Lora that probably designed and helped to build the vastly smaller and more compact version of the laser in 1989 that Flynn wisked away to his hidden room.

I'm 99.9% sure Flynn didn't make it himself since I see him as more a genius programmer-hacker with code, and not quite an enginer of a quantum flux matter dematerializing/digitizing laser device...

So hopefully this will come to light in some way in the movie (via some pertanent dialogue) or in the possible sequel to Tron Legacy it is touched upon and Cindy Morgan is brought in a Lora for the film....order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY