Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 Pages
Cam_the_Man
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )

on Saturday, October, 18, 2008 8:14 PM

I just wanted to assure you that you still have your fans, nd encourage you to continue writing. I have so far have not been able to read your most recent chapters (not enough time haha) but I'm really looking forward to what you've cooked up next.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

aldul
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2008 5:16 PM
Aren't you cutting it a bit close? I'm reading the last chapter, thinking "What??!! No, get out, you fools!" I eagerly await the next installment and the rest of the story. Your writing is as good as ever. Keep up the great work, and thanks for such a great story!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

David1
User

Chapter 2.41 now online. Information Retrieval.

on Sunday, October, 26, 2008 9:01 AM
aldul Wrote:Aren't you cutting it a bit close? I'm reading the last chapter, thinking "What??!! No, get out, you fools!" I eagerly await the next installment and the rest of the story. Your writing is as good as ever. Keep up the great work, and thanks for such a great story!

Thanks Aldul,

Close? That would describe this chapter. I hope I've written it OK.

Jadem, this ends a *touch* different to the one you've seen already. (Jadem's been sanity checking my recent work in the pipeline and fixing a lot of my grammatical errors and daft mistakes. - Thanks Jadem...)

I've been trying to avoid re-editing recent chapters until the finish, but had to recheck the end of this one.

I hope no one objects to the way this chapter ends -

David

Oh, same place, - here

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Sunday, October, 26, 2008 3:03 PM
David1 Wrote:

I hope no one objects to the way this chapter ends -

David

Oh, same place, - here

Your recent developments of the story better describe your perspicaciousness within.

It's an honor to be of service David1. I enjoyed this chapter immensely!

aldul
User

Re: First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2

on Monday, October, 27, 2008 1:00 PM
Ah yup. That was cutting it close :-)

This has been an amazing trip. New characters (Jade came out great), terrific settings (the system log, the wraith base, the tank smasher, the UPS and more), extensions to the canon (entanglement, base code, intimacy, user powers).

I think you've at least doubled the amount of material over 2.0 (the game), which itself greatly extended the story. The world has become much more realized. Thanks again. You've no idea how long I've waited for this.

The movie came out when I was 16, when I spent all my free time in arcades. I think I saw it enough times to help pay for a chunk of the film :-)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

David1
User

Tron 2.42 Online.

on Friday, October, 31, 2008 5:04 AM
Thanks for the constant feedback I can't tell you how much it helps when I upload the next notice

Anyway, 2.42 is online...

Here...

David1where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Who hacked my .sig?

tron_fanfare
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 2:57 PM
David your site appears to be down. been trying since early this morning about 7am until now from home and work. I took the liberty to check a few things for you.. your still listed in the whois directory when I lookup blackice.com.au but no ip is listed and you aren't pingable...looks like something happened to your ip or your dns entry here in the states. I was also not able to traceroute to you.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

tron_fanfare
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2008 3:00 PM
I think I see the problem. a closer look at the whois listing for your domain is in order:

Domain Name: blackice.com.au
Last Modified: 16-Nov-2002 13:29:22 UTC
Registrar ID: Melbourne IT
Registrar Name: Melbourne IT

Registrant: Black Ice Technologies
Registrant ID: OTHER N/A
Eligibility Type: Other

Registrant Contact ID: C0099928-AR
Registrant Contact Name: THE MANAGER
Registrant Contact Email: Visit whois.ausregistry.com.au for Web based WhoIs

Tech Contact ID: C0099929-AR
Tech Contact Name: David removed
Tech Contact Email: Visit whois.ausregistry.com.au for Web based WhoIs

Name Server: ice.blackice.com.au
Name Server IP: 203.13.16.1
Name Server: yarrina.connect.com.au
Name Server IP: 192.189.54.17

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

David1
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2008 4:48 AM
Damn bloodsucking registrars...

Thanks for the heads up -

I get much better service for my COM domains, and at a fraction of the price...

I reckon the .com.au registrars must be a front for Encom under Dillinger -

Fixed Now

Davidorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Who hacked my .sig?

tron_fanfare
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2008 2:44 PM
NP. LAst Chapter by the way was great. Can't wait to see how it ends

David1
User

Tron 2.33 Now Online.

on Friday, November, 07, 2008 9:05 PM
Thanks Tron_Fanfare

The next chapter is up -

Here...

David1.

Who hacked my .sig?

David1
User

Tron 2.44 Online.

on Monday, November, 17, 2008 3:55 AM
2.44 is online.

I've nearly made it to the end now - Two more chapters (including the one I'm working on) and I'm done. I can't explain how difficult it is finishing a story. It's like cleaning up a house before guests come over in a few hours, except you have so much to do.

40 chapters all up. 2.49 will be the last. (Famous last words, but it was only going to be 8 chapters, then 13-14, then 20, then 24, then 30, then 35 then....)

A little longer than I expected, but it's all going to happen this side of Christmas - maybe sooner. I'm just working on the climax now.

Then I can go back to reading stories on the train instead of writing them - The next Dresden Files book will come out soon Is anyone else a fan of that series?

David1

Who hacked my .sig?

Jademz
User

on Monday, November, 17, 2008 8:10 PM
David1 Wrote:I can't explain how difficult it is finishing a story. It's like cleaning up a house before guests come over in a few hours, except you have so much to do.

All I have to say is, Happy Logicmas Day. Hope you have a Cognizant New Year!

Then I can go back to reading stories on the train instead of writing them - The next Dresden Files book will come out soon Is anyone else a fan of that series?

I just read up on this book, and it looks very interesting. My awareness of these espials and phenomenon is limited - nonetheless intriguing. As is the case with the descriptiveness in computers today. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

David1
User

Tron 2.45 Online....

on Friday, November, 21, 2008 9:02 PM
OK, the next chapter is up and available... The story is moving ahead

Here at the Story Chapter Archive...

David1order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Who hacked my .sig?

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 First Post - Tron 2.1 ( Continuation of Tron 2.0 )