TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON Sequel gets Kosinski on Board

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
User Hastin
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 5:26 AM
TORONTO -- Commercial director Joseph Kosinski is in final negotiations to develop and direct "Tron," described as "the next chapter" of Disney's 1982 cult classic. Sean Bailey is producing via the Live Planet banner, as is Steven Lisberger, who co-wrote and directed the original film.

Kosinski, who last month signed on to helm the remake of "Logan's Run" for Warner Bros. Pictures, will oversee the visual development of the project and have input on the script, which is being written by "Lost" scribes Eddie Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. Story details are being kept secret.

Yea! Finally!

Link to the full article, found through MiceChat.

Avi
User

Re: TRON Sequel gets Kosinski on Board

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 10:57 AM
Oops! I didn't realize you had posted this already, User Hastin! I was so excited about the news, I went straight to "General Discussion" and posted it right away. Wasn't trying to steal your thunder.

Hopefully, this pans out and we have more to talk about in the near future.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 11:01 AM
Wow. This is news to me. Gotta go do some digging.

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 11:30 AM

This is exciting news, but I'm firmly in the "believe it when I see it" camp. Until we hear it's gone into production, and we start seeing previews, I won't hold my breath.

Also, I'm wondering about the two writers who have been assigned to write the screenplay. Are they going to take Steven's sequel story and work with it, or write something completely from scratch? Questions, questions.

And if the film does pan out, then Disney Interactive will have to make another Tron game, whether they like it or not. Ha!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 11:38 AM
I am like tronfaq on this I'll believe when I see it. And there are so many question so little time to ask them all.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Red5
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 12:05 PM

If anything, it will be a remake. I mean, how many Hollywood movie sequels do you know have been made to much fanfare when the original was a flop? I hope nothing comes of it, to be honest. All Hollywood seems to do at the moment is churn out prequels, sequels and remakes.

Long live Tron 1982!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Euphemizm
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 12:10 PM
WOW, this is great news. I haven't been about in a while but I logged in to Tron Sector the second I heard.

Woohoo!!!!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 12:22 PM

Red5, you really are the eternal pessimist.

And it can't be a remake if it's "the next chapter" in the story of Tron. Hell, right at the top of the article: the subtitle is "Kosinski will program Disney sequel". Or did you miss that?

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Avi
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 12:41 PM
http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/news.php?id=7162

A "Light Cycle" screen test...

I hope it leaks and finds it's way onto the internet.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 12:50 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:
This is exciting news, but I'm firmly in the "believe it when I see it" camp. Until we hear it's gone into production, and we start seeing previews, I won't hold my breath.

I agree, as good as this sounds I'll believe it when its actually in production. I mean how many times were they going to make a Spiderman movie until one got finally released?

I really hope this is true and I hope that it is good. A remake might not work as well as many people think, because all of us Tron fans here will forever comapire it to the original and pull it all to pieces. The best thing would to be create a sequal to the movie. 20 years have passed and computers have changed to much. Programs get updated and rewritten so that can explain why Tron could be a Different actor if Bruce B doesnt want to do it. However if it IS a sequal will it follow the original planned sequal as TronFAQ said. AND will it include the continued story of Tron 2.0 ????
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Teric
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 12:51 PM
Can... this... possibly... be true?

*faints*

Elementary Physics: A beam of energy can always be diverted. Are we there yet, Mommy?

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 1:23 PM

How cool can even a sequel be in these days of pristine computer graphics? Even if they use the same "sets" and scenes the first film, it wont have the same feel to it. Unless they take pains to try and evoke that same feeling by mimicking the graphics from the first one.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Euphemizm
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 1:33 PM
It will be tough to make old fans happy while trying to capture new ones.

The old rasterize graphic look will be easy to recreate in 3d ( I know since I do that for a living) but the temptation for studios to "overdo" the CG and lose the original feel will be highly likely.

Yet, because alot of CG guys are fans of Tron they may speak up during previs time to make sure things look good.

I think it will be great.

Avi
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 1:47 PM
Worst case scenario:

The entire movie takes place in the REAL WORLD!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

stratman3001
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 2:16 PM
YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Man, that felt good. I can't believe they're finally going to do a sequel!

OK, so they may not even do it, but hope springs eternal.

Same as Euphemizm, when I got this on the feed I checked it out right away. I hope there is some credible substance to this. I am really craving a nerdy movie right now.

lurkinghorror
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 3:03 PM
Lisberger is a co-producer and Dave didn't know? And with this news coming right after the announcement that Lisberger is working on something else?

I'm very skeptical about the veracity of this information.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 3:24 PM
Am waiting for everything to be 100% confirmed before I start getting even slighlty excited.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

NoExcuses
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 3:39 PM
tronprogram Wrote:Am waiting for everything to be 100% confirmed before I start getting even slighlty excited.
Seconded.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Cam_the_Man
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 4:12 PM

*thinks out loud expectiung an answer*
Hmmm I wonder a few things...
1)IF it will be made
2) If those lazyasses at DSisney decide to make a game INSTEAD of a movie AGAIN
3) If it'll be TRON 2.0, 2.5, or 3.0 (I'm shootin for 2.0 to get public attention, or 2.5 as a sequel to 2.0)
4) If it's 2.0, will it follow the game storyline
5) If it's real and not a cruel, cruel prank.

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2007 4:25 PM
Wait, what? O_o

I feel like I missed something, need more information on this. :U

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY