Film Chat 
 A Tron Fan Series...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
GatersFatigue
User

A Tron Fan Series...

on Sunday, December, 17, 2006 2:09 AM
Im new to the sector, but I have a big anouncement to make. I am starting my own Production Studio, and my first project... A web-series based on our beloved film and game, TRON. But I need help. Lots of it. If any of you think you can help, and happen to be in the Southern part of California, Let me know.
Thanx.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

GatersFatigue
User

Re: A Tron Fan Series...

on Sunday, January, 07, 2007 1:26 PM
Update on info about the series. Everything is coming along well, we will begin filming next month. We will be sure to try to crank out a teaser as soon as we can.

NoExcuses
User

on Sunday, January, 07, 2007 2:30 PM
Sounds cool!

By web-series, I thought you meant webcomic or something - I didn't realise it was going to be a series of short films!

Good luck!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Sunday, January, 07, 2007 3:06 PM
Could be that. It couls also mean like a comic book like interpretation of it. Or something similar to like what we have seen from you tube video type of web base. Could mean anything.

NoExcuses Wrote:Sounds cool!

By web-series, I thought you meant webcomic or something - I didn't realise it was going to be a series of short films!

Good luck!

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

GatersFatigue
User

on Sunday, January, 07, 2007 11:10 PM
Yeah, its going to actually be like a tv series. Just on the web. You know about a half hour or an hour episodes of Tron goodness. I will let you in on a little bit of info about the story. It really has nothing to do with Jet, or Alan. You here about them, but you dont actually see them. The series takes place around the same time as the comic book series. Its based on 3 civilian Programers who I created. Basicly the series is an original story that hapens to take place in the TRON universe. So you can see another story driven by new characters, not by the usual caracters. Im not saying we wont run into a couple of familiar faces, its just that they wont be driving the story line along.

Again Im in need of some possible extras. If you have a tron costume, or tron-esq costume. Please send me a message. Thanx. I will give more info as they come.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

GatersFatigue
User

on Friday, January, 12, 2007 3:41 PM
More info about the series. So far everything is going as planned. We are creating a website that will let you know the developement stages of the project as well as the making of, as it happens. Just so You can see that we are in fact doing something. We will be updating the site regularly (I hate it when no one has updated their pages with no new content), as well as a comic strip series that is Tron based. At this moment we are accepting opinions as to what you think should be on the website, what would you like to see, and what would bring you back to the page regularly.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

shadow_user
User

on Friday, January, 12, 2007 7:54 PM
Sweet! can you make a Shadow character? That would be totally awesome! And by Shadow, I mean like Me. If you need to know what Shadow is like, then look on various fanfic signups, such as The official TRON Sector Fanfic signup and My own fanfic, Magic and Machinary.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Mental Sector

GatersFatigue
User

on Saturday, January, 13, 2007 1:16 AM
Well, I dont see why not. I would need to see a picture of him to see where i can put him. I could use plenty of Extras, or maybe a friend ( or Foe). Its a series, so depending on the following of the series, we may make another season.

GatersFatigue
User

on Wednesday, January, 17, 2007 1:36 PM
Update on the website. It looks like we now have a simple layout of our website. Very shortly will it be complete. I just recently got some supplies from the internet that would help us push this project along ( God bless Ebay). anyways, we still are quite a ways from filming. Looks like we might start filming in later Feb. We shall see. However I plan on having a teaser trailer out before we start initial filming, but I cant make any promises. Rest asured we will be showing the teaser here first, before posting on the other sites. More updates as we go.

Still lookin for suggestions on what you want to see on both Video, and website.

GatersFatigue
User

on Tuesday, January, 30, 2007 12:34 AM
Here is a little update on the progress. We are taking it slow, but steady. We have a final design on the website, we just need material to fill it with. We have up to 5 scripts that are waiting to be filmed. Costumes are coming along. They are very difficult, but it can be done. The costumes are a bit more "Updated" than in the original film. Its more of like Tron 2.0. So it is a bit more complicated. More info as it comes.

data_ghost
User

on Tuesday, January, 30, 2007 2:22 PM
for a newbie, thats a helluva idea! do u want me to tell the programs on boxhat about this idea? hehe i feel like everybodies advetiser where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

gRiD_89a
User

on Wednesday, January, 31, 2007 2:21 AM
very exciting keep up the hard work, you could get alot of press if you pull this off!!!!!

GatersFatigue
User

on Monday, February, 05, 2007 1:34 AM
Well, I have a very talented Group of Friends here at Tathepoost Studios. I hope to bring a new light unto our beloved franchise. And hopefully Will start more fanfilms. At this current stage we have started actual production. We passed preproduction about a couple days ago. I would have let you know sooner, but my computer was on the fritz. We are currenlty filming a promo trailer that will have nothing to do with the actual plot, just to show you what to expect. PLus also we are just itching to try the new costumes, which Iam very Proud of. The website is filling up with material. Dont want to unleash the website with nothing in it. Rest assured we will come here first with the news and the teaser. And as the fellow who was kind enough to help us advertise. I would suggest not now. I would like to have a "Product" before we advertise. Thanks alot for your kind words to all who replied to my messages. We are still looking for help in both financing, props, and talent (in both acting, and filming.) And as always looking for opinions.

More updates as they come.

*END OF LINE*on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

GatersFatigue
User

on Monday, February, 05, 2007 1:39 AM
One more thing. If you are curious about our studio, Tathepoost Productions, dont bother "google-ing" it. We just began the studio not to long ago, and dont have a site up yet.
If you want to help with the fan-series as much as you can, just reply to this message. Or send me a message, and I will write you back.

GatersFatigue
User

on Monday, February, 19, 2007 8:37 PM
It is time, once again for another update. Due to the demands of a normal social life ( we have been working on this none stop.) Our plan to release the target video soon, has been detained. However we are still working very hard here at Tathepoost Studios. But to help with your curiosity I will be posting some Concept art, as well as some costume designs. In the future posts. Keep in mind they will be concept art, so they wont be exactly what you will see in the series. As far as the first episode, it turns out that it will be the longest episode we have coming (seeing as it is a pilot ep.) As it looks, the series wont be released till maybe early summer. Hey, these things take time. More Updates as they come.

p.s. We have not been getting enough ideas for the series and the website. If we use your ideas, you will have your name in the credits of the series. So please, let us here you out. And still looking for help.

Anarkysrevenge
User

on Monday, May, 03, 2010 9:47 PM
test

Popcrazy
User

RE: A Tron Fan Series...

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2011 1:34 AM
Compucore Wrote:Could be that. It couls also mean like a comic book like interpretation of it. Or something similar to like what we have seen from you tube video type of web base. Could mean anything.

NoExcuses Wrote:Sounds cool!

Good luck!

I too agree with you!

Icon57
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2011 7:03 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:Sad to see that this never got made.

Yeah, be sad but don't be surprised.. there was a lot of not-info posted here and I was frankly shocked at the speed at which they went into "production," and how ambitious it was. There's a reason not many Tron films exist, and that's the amount of work that go into them. It took a serious commitment to get Morphology going and we're making like ten minutes of movie.

KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE -- TR3N LIVES
http://tr3nlives.com

View the thread: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=401026
Development blog and more: http://spillwaybrain.wordpress.com

bobretc
User

on Tuesday, May, 30, 2017 8:23 AM
Can anyone upload the pictures again?

Londone scorts

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed