Film Production 
 Ding!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
wwwmwww
User

Re: Ding!

on Tuesday, August, 08, 2006 10:01 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:Maybe I'm overestimating but based on the grid size, that turtle looks HUGE. I might have nightmares about that thing tonight. It's like someone digitized Gamorah.

Yes, it does look like it eats light cycles for breakfast, maybe even a grid bug or two.

Carl

wwwmwww
User

on Tuesday, August, 08, 2006 10:03 AM
Traahn Wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about that little yellow turtle. I have some glow art I did of him when you posted your contest... I will try to post some time soon (within a few days or so). Don't hold me to it though!

Cool... I'd love to see it. If its a mater of finding a place to put it feel free to email it to me and I'll host it for you.

Carl
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

wwwmwww
User

on Tuesday, August, 08, 2006 10:23 AM
Very nice Boingo. He's all yellow and independant. This is what he must have looked like before Giant Sark made Gamera his pet.

Carl

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, August, 08, 2006 11:43 AM

Well, since someone has done Gamera . . . now we need a glowing Godzilla to makes things complete.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, August, 08, 2006 12:51 PM
redrain85 Wrote:
now we need a glowing Godzilla to makes things complete.

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

'>

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, August, 08, 2006 6:50 PM
What the...

Turtle-TRON and TRON-zilla?

Ok, this thread is officially NUTS!

But then again, so am I!

Keep up the great work, everyone!

I can't wait to see what appears tomorrow!

Ok, here's one for someone who's up for a challenge.

What would happen if the original Battlestar Galactica got ditized in to the world of TRON?

BattleTRON Galactica, anyone?

What about Sark Vader, from TRON Wars? A lot of micro cycles ago in a mainframe far, far away...

All your recognizer are belong to us?

The TRON-father?

TRON Fellas?

And something totally out of left field...

HEE-HAW-TRON! (only the thirty-somethings and older will get that one)

Ok, lets see what y'all come up with next.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, August, 08, 2006 7:25 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:HEE-HAW-TRON! (only the thirty-somethings and older will get that one)

Not really Todd, I know what that is, course being from the south, mabey that's a given for me.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, August, 08, 2006 7:52 PM
I vaguely remember seeing it when I was like 5 years old. I only remember that the idea of singing letters... or were they potatoes... was rather messed up.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

'>

NoExcuses
User

on Thursday, August, 10, 2006 5:08 PM
I decided I'd do it to a video, so I got my low-poly guy model, made him a TRON helmet, made Flynn-based textures for both and did the glowiliciousness in Photoshop.

The video loops six times because it's too short otherwise.

I've got a higher quality .swf version, but I don't have anywhere to host it.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tori
User

on Thursday, August, 10, 2006 5:29 PM
Awesome video!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

==

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, August, 10, 2006 6:41 PM
Sketch Wrote:
TheReelTodd Wrote:HEE-HAW-TRON! (only the thirty-somethings and older will get that one)

Not really Todd, I know what that is, course being from the south, mabey that's a given for me.

Ahh cool. I guess the re-runs lasted a bit longer down south. I remember watching it when I was a young kid of about 6 or 7. My Dad would watch it and we only had 1 TV back then, so we watched what Dad watched. I didn't get a lot of the humor, but I enjoyed it anyway.

I had an aunt (a great aunt really) who looked like Mini Pearl, only with out the hat. I always wanted to yank that price tag off her hat too!

You know - thinking back, that was kind of a strange show. Telling stories or jokes by the fence, that would pop people in the rear. Jumping up from the corn field just long enough to tell a 1-liner. That lang-le-lang song every week. Cute southern girls... ok, that's not strange, I rather loved that part of it, even as a kid! For some reason, I used to love the Hee Haw donkey cartoon guy too. Don't know why.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, August, 10, 2006 6:42 PM
NoExcuses Wrote:I decided I'd do it to a video, so I got my low-poly guy model, made him a TRON helmet, made Flynn-based textures for both and did the glowiliciousness in Photoshop.

The video loops six times because it's too short otherwise.

I've got a higher quality .swf version, but I don't have anywhere to host it.

Hey - cool video. Keep working on that. Maybe after some more experimentation, you can use the character in a creative short production video of some kind. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

NoExcuses
User

on Thursday, August, 10, 2006 6:46 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:Hey - cool video. Keep working on that. Maybe after some more experimentation, you can use the character in a creative short production video of some kind.
Actually, I think I might use him in the teaser trailer for Random Wars 2.0 when that's ready (Random Wars 1 isn't finished yet, and we're already 9 pages through the script for the second film... I'm dreading doing all the effects for it )

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, August, 10, 2006 6:50 PM

Good job. Deviantart.com will host your .swf files for free.

NoExcuses
User

on Friday, August, 11, 2006 6:43 AM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:Good job. Deviantart.com will host your .swf files for free.
OK, I'll try it out sometime.

NoExcuses
User

on Monday, August, 14, 2006 9:30 AM
I made another video, this time with two/three different images making up each frame (as they had to be glowifed different colours). This one took a few hours over two days, and I decided I'd finish it off with some sound effects from the movie.

I even put a little Kodalith glitch in there!

Well, I'm sure getting some milage out of that tutorial... thanks again, Tron Fanatic!

Danswann84
User

on Wednesday, July, 15, 2009 1:31 AM
New tron video short:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTN_McAF8JQ

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Production 
 Ding!