Other Sectors 
 Searching

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Speeder
User

Searching

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 1:48 PM
I was just wondering what the search function was for in the forum page cos what ever I search for ends up finding nothing.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Nikster
User

No Title

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 1:51 PM
I don't think it works, I've tried using it to.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

foilism
User

it be broke

on Saturday, February, 01, 2003 1:54 PM
Me too incidently -- searched for t-shirts, is there a thread talking about shirts [appart from the Flynn's ones]abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Compucore
User

Yeah But it is not working too well.

on Sunday, February, 02, 2003 10:07 AM
I had tried it too at one point. I think there is something missing from it to make it work right. Can't remember though. It would have a hiccup and spit nothing out back to you when it did a local search on the web page.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Searching