Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Processors and Programs: D20 Rolepaying Game for the TRON Universe --- Help Requested

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Lycanphoenix
User

Processors and Programs: D20 Rolepaying Game for the TRON Universe --- Help Requested

on Friday, August, 21, 2015 2:25 AM
Greetings, fellow programs.

My designation is Seth, and I am currently working with my user to compile a roleplaying game based on the digital world in which we all run our processes, and it is built around a modification of the Pathfinder RPG's rules.

There are some issues though, and because of that we need help. I have been sent to this system to recruit willing programs to aid my user in constructing the game.

Here is a link to the Processors and Programs thread on the Paizo Forums. For those of you not familiar with Pathfinder, I have been instructed to provide links to the D20 and Pathfinder SRDs.

End of Line.

Lycanphoenix
User

RE: Processors and Programs: D20 Rolepaying Game for the TRON Universe --- Help Requested

on Sunday, August, 30, 2015 1:43 AM
One-Hundred and Ninety-Four views, but no interest? I thought you guys would go crazy for this.

Well, here is a hyperlink to the thread for the project over on TRON: Gridlines

Lycanphoenix
User

RE: Processors and Programs: D20 Rolepaying Game for the TRON Universe --- Help Requested

on Tuesday, September, 01, 2015 1:06 AM
I have added some weapon stats over in TRON: Gridlines.

By the way, I would really appreciate it if somebody here gave me some feedback.

Lycanphoenix
User

on Thursday, September, 17, 2015 11:35 PM
Hurrah! We now have a Steam Group!

Processors and Programs

trekking95
User

on Friday, September, 18, 2015 1:27 AM
Unfortunately, the really popular RP games here died down around 2 years ago. Yours looks interesting though.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

MCPcomputer
User

on Monday, September, 21, 2015 11:00 PM

Wow well this looks promising!!!
I want to play the game when it's done!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion