Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 Now Available on Steam!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Darth Tronage
User

RE: TRON 2.0 Now Available on Steam!

on Monday, October, 27, 2014 2:00 AM
I remember about a year ago I asked Disney if they will be releasing Tron 2.0 on Steam because one of my disks got broken in half. They said no and that they were never planning to release Tron 2.0 again but if I wanted they would replace the disk for $10.00. Well, I forgot to follow up on that offer. Now it looks like I can just go digital with Tron 2.0. Nice to see they changed their minds. It would be nice to see if the Tron Legacy sequel has more of a Tron 2.0 feel to it and this is their way of testing the waters. But, it's probably just easy money for them.

Jet Lives!

Cyberwolven
User

on Friday, October, 31, 2014 11:14 PM
Darth Tronage Wrote:I remember about a year ago I asked Disney if they will be releasing Tron 2.0 on Steam because one of my disks got broken in half. They said no and that they were never planning to release Tron 2.0 again but if I wanted they would replace the disk for $10.00. Well, I forgot to follow up on that offer. Now it looks like I can just go digital with Tron 2.0. Nice to see they changed their minds. It would be nice to see if the Tron Legacy sequel has more of a Tron 2.0 feel to it and this is their way of testing the waters. But, it's probably just easy money for them.

I'm glad they finally decided to release it digitally. I never uninstalled the game from my laptop because my cd/dvd player was broken.

Well, I hope they give a little more support this time around. Tron 2.0 is one of those games you can go back to multiple times and still enjoy it.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, December, 04, 2014 11:15 PM
Greetings programs!

Wow, haven't been here in ages. 

Was just watching TRON on my iPhone while on the train heading home from work when I thought to see if anything was happening here; lo and behold I learn that both TRON 2.0 and TRON Legacy are on Steam!  Even though I have zero time to play games these days, I'm temped to pick up TRON 2.0 on Steam just because it's such a great game.

Hope this drums up interest in TRON and gets Disney cranking out TRON-based multimedia again.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Traahn
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2014 10:45 PM
I just saw you can get Tron 2.0 for 50% off during "Disney Day Sale" on Steam, which ends 12/8.  Is $4.99 instead of $9.99.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

tomorowlandude
User

on Sunday, December, 07, 2014 12:31 AM
Traahn Wrote:I just saw you can get Tron 2.0 for 50% off during "Disney Day Sale" on Steam, which ends 12/8.  Is $4.99 instead of $9.99.
Tron Evolution is on sale too, for $10 rather than $20.

Traahn
User

on Monday, December, 08, 2014 9:32 PM
tomorowlandude Wrote:

Traahn Wrote:I just saw you can get Tron 2.0 for 50% off during "Disney Day Sale" on Steam, which ends 12/8.  Is $4.99 instead of $9.99.
Tron Evolution is on sale too, for $10 rather than $20.
Yep, I saw that.  Sadly, I just didn't want to advertise that game   T:E should be $0.25, in my opinion, not $10 or $20...

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Alan1
User

on Wednesday, December, 10, 2014 11:41 PM
Hey Mutoid! Long time! 

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, December, 11, 2014 12:07 AM
Alan1 Wrote:Hey Mutoid! Long time! 
Confirmed, Alan1!
Don't see much of the old gang around here. Ah, the good times!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, December, 13, 2014 4:56 AM
MutoidMan Wrote:
Alan1 Wrote:Hey Mutoid! Long time! 
Confirmed, Alan1!
Don't see much of the old gang around here. Ah, the good times!
I still pop in every once in a while. I've resorted more to lurking around as of late, though. The issues with text being auto-appended to the end of each post has made the whole site kind of unappealing for me as of late, which is kind of a shame, considering how active I used to be here.
On a brighter note, Tron 2.0 and Evolution are in the running for Steam's holiday auction. Turn your Steam inventory items into gems and use them to bid on them. If you're within the top 100 amounts when the bidding ends, you'll receive a copy of it that you can gift to a friend or add to your own Steam library.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

GridBugs2
User

on Sunday, December, 14, 2014 1:19 AM
I was gonna buy this, but decided on Gmod instead Don't derezz me, I'm gonna wrangle myself a copy of it for Christmas.

EDIT: Okay, some virus got into the system and is now making everyone's posts say stuff about abortion pills.
Evidence:
(Original post at the top of this page.)

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, June, 20, 2015 3:42 AM
I've got 2.0 running right now if anyone wants to fight in the disc arena!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 Now Available on Steam!