General Discussion 
 Need more Tron!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
awgee93
User

Need more Tron!

on Saturday, January, 25, 2014 12:57 AM
AH! I just finished watching Tron:Uprising and need some more Tron in my life. I've seen the movies, played Evolution and 2.0, and have read Betrayal. Is there anything I'm missing that I should know about?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

J
User

RE: Need more Tron!

on Saturday, January, 25, 2014 5:22 AM
If you can find them? The novelization of Tron done by Brian Daley is very good. The winner for "obscure as hell," though, has to be the Ghost in the Machine graphic novel/comics. They are also VERY bizarre, but have some amazing characterization on Jet. PLEASE get a legit copy if you can, the writers kinda got stiffed by Disney and could use whatever residual support that can be given.

If you want FANFIC recs, I can point you in the direction of some top-shelf stuff. Mind you, I'll also have to ask your tolerance level for slash, because the fandom is kinda loaded with it. (Putting all of those pretty men in skintight spandex and depicting a society that seems much more open about touching than American humans was probably an open invite).

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 25, 2014 10:08 PM
The 'Story of Tron' audio book is cool also.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Traahn
User

on Sunday, January, 26, 2014 2:26 AM
Here's a link to the Story of Tron LP:
Side 1: http://youtu.be/tJi7C-4JumU
Side 2: http://youtu.be/-Jnl4IJN3ls

EDIT: This is neat. Not sure what the difference to the above is (since I haven't listened to all theses files), but it seems like maybe a different reading of the story? http://www.mousevinyl.com/content/story-tron-disneyland-records. Ha!! And you can click through the pages of the book on that page to follow along

You might also try to track down the TRON novel. Surprisingly, I've never read it even though I have it, but the few pages I *have* read provided interesting insights or takes on events in the movie:

PS: Trying to get posts to appear nicely on the re-designed site is crazy. I had to edit this post about 4 or 5 times to make it appear half-way decent.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

MCPcomputer
User

on Monday, January, 27, 2014 3:05 AM

I hear you man. Hang in there !

We might have Tron 3 soon!
And we need Flynn to come back !

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

awgee93
User

on Sunday, February, 02, 2014 12:58 AM
Thanks for these suggestions! Looks like I'm gonna have to do some ebay searching, but that's fine by me. I appreciate the help!

Tzigone
User

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2014 9:43 PM
There's a draft script posted here, though I don't know about it's validity. I read it once, a while ago. I remember it had a different ending (instead of the helicopter arrival) and mentioned Alan liking cinnamon donuts (which I saw referenced in a fic once). I just occasionally like looking at those, seeing what changed, etc.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tron85
User

RE: Need more Tron!-German audiocasette

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2014 8:44 PM
The M...C...P ....derezzes
This is the german audiobook for Tron. As the english version it features a narrator (Volker Kraeft) and sound material from the german version of the movie.
Compared to the english version there also some differences: there is no (no no) bit, but the energy fountain scene is described etc.
Overall the narrator seems really invested in the story. He also tends to get philosophical at times (Flynn felt like a child on a swing).
As a native speaker I enjoyed this audioplay with its inherent cheesy yet charming character. I hope that it will be a nice addition to your Tron collections.

download here

Do you think that there could be more languages? I want to listen to this in french, italian...russian^^abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Need more Tron!