TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON ideas for home theater?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
deadphish
User

on Friday, January, 03, 2014 8:22 PM
I don't have a big room or a big budget, but thought I would ask if anyone had some cool ideas for tronning up my small theater room. There's not much wiring I can do since the room is already finished, but I have seen the light tape in blue and maybe orange as well. Seems like I could do some cool accent stripes with that. I don't need to feel like I'm in the grid per se, but some TRON-esque decor would be killer!

ShadowSpark
User

RE: TRON ideas for home theater?

on Friday, January, 03, 2014 9:58 PM
LED tape like this is pretty easy to work with. I wore it on my costume, but it's designed for use in rooms and such.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

DrP
User

RE: TRON ideas for home theater?

on Sunday, January, 12, 2014 9:08 AM
One easy thing you can do is put some glowing LED or computer case lights behind your screen. It's called "bias lighting". You can buy professional kits or buy the components off the internet and make them yourself which is really inexpensive. Here are some older pictures of my home theater room that show it in action:

Also, there is a home theater thread here on tron-sector which I started (link below). If you have the chance post your setup, I would love to see it! Take care and let us know what you decide on doing.

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=426976order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY