Other Sectors 
 The movie "Oblivion"

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
HooDooMan
User

The movie "Oblivion"

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 1:27 AM
I saw Kosinski's movie, "Oblivion" tonight. I thought it was pretty good. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of it, but overall, I enjoyed it. The special effects were very cool. Tom Cruise did a pretty good job. And Olga Kurylenko looked hot! LOL! I hope it does pretty well at the theaters, if only for TR3N's sake.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

RE: The movie "Oblivion"

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 3:06 AM
I liked it, too. I enjoyed it more than i thought I would. I noticed several things (camera shots, situations, sets) that had similar occurrences in Tron Legacy. I enjoyed seeing/catching them; it didn't detract. So, might be catching onto Kosinski style/theme trademarks that he'll repeat in films. Hopefully he doesn't repeat too oftenabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

IZI
User

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 3:07 AM

i hope so as well!! saw it on wednesday this week.
I loved the music, and the visuals!! the bubbleship was just an amazing design. Tom cruise did a nice job, and so did the girl who played Victoria.
Though im actually still not completely settled on whether this was a better movie than tron:legacy.
I mean, a lot of things were way better, but the world of the grid was a visual trip on its own. with daft punk, i was happy as hell for about two hours, even if the story was lacking.

What i liked in this movie was the original idea (even if it had tons of references to other movies, 2001: a space odyssey and the English patient came to mind) and the world kosinski has created. The story is much more interesting and has some amazing moments in it, especially toward the end.

But my problem with this movie is that it has way too many "special", important moments in parts where nothing really happens. it makes so many of them (where a certain song is always playing, a bit of slow motion and epicness) so that they eventually loose their value.

An example in spoiler tags, just in case.
SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
A moment while a character goes for a swim in the awesome futuristic pool is one, but when they keep coming later on, it gets tasteless.

all in all, i liked very much, im just not sure where to put it for now. It will have to sink in for a while first.

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

Traahn
User

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 3:16 AM
I really didn't notice the negative you mention. Whatever he did regarding those moments must've subconsciously worked for me

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 11:54 AM
Traahn Wrote:I liked it, too. I enjoyed it more than i thought I would. I noticed several things (camera shots, situations, sets) that had similar occurrences in Tron Legacy. I enjoyed seeing/catching them; it didn't detract. So, might be catching onto Kosinski style/theme trademarks that he'll repeat in films. Hopefully he doesn't repeat too often

That was probably due to the fact that several of the same people that worked on TRON: Legacy worked on this film as well. In particular, I noticed during the credits that Claudio Miranda was director of photography on both films, so that would probably explain a lot of the similar camera shots and such. I also saw Justin Springer as executive producer. We also heard the work of Joseph Trapanese on the soundtrack. There were others too, I just can't think of them offhand. So that probably explains why there were so many similar characteristics of this movie to TRON: Legacy.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Zen Thing
User

on Saturday, April, 20, 2013 3:19 PM
watched it opening night as well- gotta support TRON peeps
The director has such an incredible eye for design and framing- he def the director for tron franchise. Joe the composer did a good job but i think both their talents belong in the tron world where peole like when you flex design and music score.
i didnt really feel M83 brought much to the experience.
and while Olga, i think thats her name looked fuego, her scenes where kinda tough because her acting IMO. but im ready to see the director get back to the grid.

Overall a visually awesome movie, now get back to work w/ daft punk and blowing our minds! :Pwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

IZI
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 3:09 AM
indeed! can´t wait for TR3N!!

But i would also love to see kosinski develop his own ideas and make more movies like this! Own projects, that is. With TR3N, Disney wont allow it to be as violent and "bloody" as oblivion (i shit you not; Disney originally wanted to get kosinski to make oblivion for them, but they would have had to kiddify the story so much it did not work out)

And yes, while the girl playing Victoria did a great job expressing human emotions, Olgas character was very bland and thin. I tried to understand the connection she was supposed to have with Jack, but when the truth came out,i just coudnt feel anything from her/them. I had a hard time buying it. A lot of reviewers have criticized her role/acting in the movie already though, so im rather trying to understand her part. Im gonna look for extras on the dvd and listen to kosinskis comments! ^^

gotta end the post with the awesome ending song from the movie!!! I hope this gets nominated for best music, this is just earcandy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0pzPDrIABUwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

/Charon
User

on Tuesday, May, 07, 2013 3:29 AM
I went in expecting a good movie, but my expectations were too low!

It was like everything I loved from TL (effects, camera-movement etc, awesome music), but with a story full of interesting plot twists, with plenty of homage and nods to classic sci-fi movies!

I loved the drones! They were so huge and felt like the most real I have ever seen in a movie, and the noises they made made them very threatening.

I loved seeing so much of Iceland (Ive been looking at lots of beautiful photos of Iceland the weeks before, and then realized this movie was shot there.. made me very excited)

Man... I love Kosinskis style! I'm up for anything hes making, from more tron, shiny scifi remakes, or original amazing experiences like Oblivion.

_Masquerade_
User

on Sunday, May, 12, 2013 6:34 PM
I'm with /Charon on Oblivion. I simply expected a cool movie, and walked out with Oblivion on my all-time favorite movies list. I now fully endorse Kosinski as an awesome director with a smart, atmospheric, and distinctive style. As a matter of fact, Oblivion made me even more excited about Kosinski and Tron 3, now that he's obviously more experienced and comfortable with his directing.

Skrade

Traahn
User

on Monday, May, 13, 2013 10:32 AM
Zen Thing wrote: i didnt really feel M83 brought much to the experience.

Sounds like Hollywood execs apparently got in the way: http://pitchfork.com/features/update/9110-anthony-gonzalez/

IZI wrote: gotta end the post with the awesome ending song from the movie!!! I hope this gets nominated for best music, this is just earcandy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0pzPDrIABU

I have to say that I heard/saw the following live version of the song before seeing the movie and found it many times more enjoyable than the version in the movie. After seeing this, hearing the movie one didn't do much for me; sounded too "studio" or something? What do you think of this live version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhHZaJAfFsI&feature=player_embeddedorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Friday, May, 17, 2013 12:54 AM
Saw it tonight. One thing that bugs me:

If they recovered the flight recorder from the "sleeping pod" of the Odyssey, then how did it record what happened in the cockpit? Especially what happened in the cockpit *after* they disengaged from the "sleeping pod"?

Also, what I find creepy:

I just... can't get behind the whole "if they look the same and have the same memories, they're like the same person" thing. Call me too sentimental, but it wouldn't be the same for me. Just like you can read up on every little fact of a historical event, watch it on video, get eyewitness accounts, etc., but even though you know it intimately, you weren't there and you did not experience it. Same for memories, if you ask me-- you may know it happened and may even feel like it happened to you, but it didn't happen to YOU in this particular physical incarnation.

(It's a concept I've thought of it terms of programs, so it's not just something that occurred to me suddenly upon watching this. Also, I guess this way we could start to get into arguments about the nature of the "soul," though that wasn't my intent, but it's something to consider if you believe in each being having a unique soul.)

I can think of more to discuss as well SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
such as, "now what happens to the other versions of Jack and Victoria floating around on earth???" or "did Jack do the right thing by Julia in not allowing her to die with him, and in fact even deceiving her about it?"
, but it's late...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

/Charon
User

on Friday, May, 17, 2013 4:56 AM
Kat Wrote:Saw it tonight. One thing that bugs me:

If they recovered the flight recorder from the "sleeping pod" of the Odyssey, then how did it record what happened in the cockpit? Especially what happened in the cockpit *after* they disengaged from the "sleeping pod"?

The transmission was cut off the moment the cockpit vanished in the TET, so obviously it was in the sleeping pod.
Its not like we haven't invented wireless transmission or something...actually, with the ship designed to detach the crew in the sleeping pod in case of emergency, it wouldn't make sense to not put it there (that's where the survivors would want to be after all).

Kat Wrote:Also, what I find creepy:

I just... can't get behind the whole "if they look the same and have the same memories, they're like the same person" thing. Call me too sentimental, but it wouldn't be the same for me. Just like you can read up on every little fact of a historical event, watch it on video, get eyewitness accounts, etc., but even though you know it intimately, you weren't there and you did not experience it. Same for memories, if you ask me-- you may know it happened and may even feel like it happened to you, but it didn't happen to YOU in this particular physical incarnation.

(It's a concept I've thought of it terms of programs, so it's not just something that occurred to me suddenly upon watching this. Also, I guess this way we could start to get into arguments about the nature of the "soul," though that wasn't my intent, but it's something to consider if you believe in each being having a unique soul.)

correct, they're 2 different individuals. However, only from the point when they were created. Whatever is there of the original Jack (since neither of them is the original), is identical between them.
Hence, its only a small bit slightly creepier for Julia to end up with 52 than 49..the creepy thing about them both is that they're copies of Jack with missing memories.

I loved that bit. Because its the first time ever that I can remember, where clones (well okay, they are identical copies of captured Jack technically, but still) are not treated like they're lesser beings. He is a copy, but that's okay. There is no soul that distinguishes "natural" from "artificial" anyway, its just an outdated poorly defined concept made up by primitive people who don't understand what makes us concious. I mean if this was any other movie, Julia would have shown 49/52 the finger and told him to piss off, even though he is the closest to what's left of Jack because of this notion that clones are simply not okay. Sorry I'm just sick of seeing that lol

Kat Wrote:I can think of more to discuss as well SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
such as, "now what happens to the other versions of Jack and Victoria floating around on earth???" or "did Jack do the right thing by Julia in not allowing her to die with him, and in fact even deceiving her about it?"
, but it's late...

They could have shown a random skytower 23 and have them figure out that the TET just exploded and drones stopped responding...then go to the surface and join the others and rebuild civilisation or something.

I think the only real problem here is Vika 52. All the rest should still be together..its just Jack 52 who has realized Julia is not just some weird dream in his head, as he saw her in the desert fight and figured it all out from there, just like 49.

IZI
User

on Friday, May, 17, 2013 11:27 AM
Traahn Wrote:
Zen Thing wrote: i didnt really feel M83 brought much to the experience.

Sounds like Hollywood execs apparently got in the way: http://pitchfork.com/features/update/9110-anthony-gonzalez/

IZI wrote: gotta end the post with the awesome ending song from the movie!!! I hope this gets nominated for best music, this is just earcandy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0pzPDrIABU

I have to say that I heard/saw the following live version of the song before seeing the movie and found it many times more enjoyable than the version in the movie. After seeing this, hearing the movie one didn't do much for me; sounded too "studio" or something? What do you think of this live version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhHZaJAfFsI&feature=player_embedded

it certainly is a lot better. i guess they 'studioed' the movie version a bit. but i still enjoyed it, not having heard this before i saw the movie. I think i still enjoy both, just in different ways.

Kat
User

on Friday, May, 17, 2013 7:47 PM
/Charon Wrote:SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
The transmission was cut off the moment the cockpit vanished in the TET, so obviously it was in the sleeping pod.
Its not like we haven't invented wireless transmission or something...actually, with the ship designed to detach the crew in the sleeping pod in case of emergency, it wouldn't make sense to not put it there (that's where the survivors would want to be after all).

Since the Tet appeared to have been jamming their transmissions, I assumed the recorder had to be physically hardwired to continue functioning.

And then the other question is: why did Jack and Victoria have to stay behind in the first place? Surely the sleeping pod, if functioning also as escape pod, had controls on the inside to disengage it from the cockpit.

correct, they're 2 different individuals. However, only from the point when they were created. Whatever is there of the original Jack (since neither of them is the original), is identical between them.
Hence, its only a small bit slightly creepier for Julia to end up with 52 than 49..the creepy thing about them both is that they're copies of Jack with missing memories.
Yes, precisely. Creepy all around.

I loved that bit. Because its the first time ever that I can remember, where clones (well okay, they are identical copies of captured Jack technically, but still) are not treated like they're lesser beings. He is a copy, but that's okay. I mean if this was any other movie, Julia would have shown 49/52 the finger and told him to piss off, even though he is the closest to what's left of Jack because of this notion that clones are simply not okay. Sorry I'm just sick of seeing that lol
But, you are assuming that expecting a person to be a copy of someone else, rather than just their own person, is not treating them like a lesser being. I would argue it's the other way around-- I certainly wouldn't want someone both putting me on a pedestal and drastically typecasting me because I happen to look like and have a few memories from someone else. I would far rather have them say "No, you are not them," and treat me like an individual.

[quoteSPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
]There is no soul that distinguishes "natural" from "artificial" anyway, its just an outdated poorly defined concept made up by primitive people who don't understand what makes us conscious.
A pretty bold statement since no one really has any way of knowing. There is plenty in neuroscience that we still don't understand. Including, really, what makes us conscious. We know *how* it works (to an extent), but still haven't figured out *why.*

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

MCPcomputer
User

on Friday, May, 24, 2013 5:04 PM

I still haven't seen this movie yet...

But I might check it out one day.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

J
User

on Monday, June, 24, 2013 2:49 AM
Just saw it at the el cheapo theater down the street.

Kosinski...wow. I have never seen a director so head over gorram heels with the "iPod curves, white plastic, neon and chrome" aesthetic that has such a blatant, naked, nasty fear and contempt for post-70's technology!

The story wasn't much, sadly. Looks like Kosinski. mainlined a few video games (or, more likely, scolded his kid for playing a few too many video games). So, we have our alleged hero (Tom Cruise, reprising the role he always plays) in a pretty plastic house with a pretty plastic Stepford wife planted honey pot working partner, Vika. They're a cleanup crew maintaining technology converting what's left of Earth into fuel for a space station in orbit. But the mandatory (for "security reasons") memory wipe apparently didn't completely "take" in his case. He has dreams of New York, 60 years earlier, before the alien invasion that wrecked the Earth. He has memories of a pretty, exotic brunette that he's clearly involved with (that isn't the co-worker). He's questioning, pushing his limits. and making some unauthorized decisions, vexing. Mission control is, as always, unhelpful SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
(and sounds like the lovechild of Atlas and Glados...more on that in a sec)

His job is to go out and maintain the heavily-armed drones that guard the big machines stripping Earth of all her resources. The drones are armed because scavengers shoot at them and sabotage the machines. As far as he knows, the scavengers are remnants of the alien invaders. But, he finds that the "alien" scavengers have sent up a signal...and an Earth ship crashes down a day later. He breaks orders, goes to the crash site...and his drones seem to go bonkers and kill the remaining crew...save one pod. The survivor he saves and brings home turns out to be the woman of his dreams...literally. (Much to Stepford co-worker's dismay)

When hero and girl-of-dreams go back out to figure out why the drones went bonkers and to investigate the crash site, they get captured by the "alien" scavengers and...You've seen the trailers, those aren't aliens. Yup. We're taking your Trope Co. off-the-shelf package of Underground Dwelling post-apocalyptic refugees. (80's Edition, they only dress in all black when outdoors) At least Morgan Freeman seems to be having a good time earning the paycheck as their leader. Seems the humans survivors are on Earth, the alien looters are on the station, and the cake is a big lie.

It's notable to see that the technology that isn't "tainted" is all pre-1980. Otherwise, technology is an enemy, a traitor, a beautiful and deceitful distraction from anything of value or meaning.

* The high-tech, Ikea-design, comfortable home with Internet access and medical supplies is as much a trap as it a house, complete with a Stepford Wife whose only characterization seems to be trying to keep Cruise from asking any questions that don't fit mission parameters (and I'll admit, hot redhead buck naked in a neon-lit swimming pool might persuade me to forget questions for a while...).

* The "real" home is the rustic cabin Cruise's character had made for himself out in the woods, with scavenged junk and no higher level of tech than the 1978 stereo system where the real love interest ends up staying SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
with daughter, fathered by hero
at the end of the movie, growing tomatoes and having no apparent interest in rebuilding our sciences despite an astronaut background. Yes, once again Kosinski ends a movie full of technology porn with "turn off the goddamn computer, kids, and go outside"

* All that shiny, white plastic, neon and chrome tech? The iPod-style drones, the vaguely phallic future helicopter? It's all about hunting humans. All of the "good" technology is pre-1985. The human resistance is using stealth fighter tech (early to mid 80's), salvaged construction gear (forklifts, cranes), slugthrower rifles. Not a computer in sight. The highest-tech items the hero keeps in his unauthorized hideaway are an over-sized, circa 1978 stereo and a phonograph (I think the latest album in his stash was Duran Duran's 1982 Rio). There's the 1930's architecture and viewfinders of the Empire State building where much of the true "romance" arc takes place, as contrasted to the remote video, satellite phones, and computerized uplinks in the false romance where a couple moments reveal the hero's interactions with the false lover is more or less using dialogue trees right out of a video game with Mission Control using the same dialogue trees AND trigger phrases.

* The characterization contrasts are brought up in the form of a book (more particularly, a book of Roman verse) and a flower. It's very telling that Vika's rejection of all things lower-tech establish her as bad news where Jack's rejection of all higher tech is actually commented in the script as the mark that makes him the guy the Resistance takes a chance on!

* Lastly, when the hero storms the alien base, all he finds are a bunch of half-built clones SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
designed to replace him and Ms. Stepford - there are dozens of them all over the world maintaining the kill-bots.
and one pissed off AI who declares "I AM YOUR GOD!" before the big Independence Day shout-out. (Didn't we go through this crap with Clu?)

Top this all off with a few side orders of Fridge Horror:

1) The "Jack" we saw was one of at least 52 dispatched. #49 was the one who had the adventure, rescued his wife, rebelled, and got himself killed. What we see at the end was Jack's wife with #49's child in their low-tech cabin. Now, #49 - that man is DEAD. What shows up at her door is Jack #52, meaning NOT the same person. Sorry, guys. I'm an identical twin. This is a sore spot. Same DNA does not make for same person.

2) The alien ship turned out to be one AI that was eye-rollingly easy to destroy. (Seriously? Not even a blast door? No shields?) If that was just a probe ship, nastier things will be on its heels. Furthermore, what the hell built that in the first place?!

3) That thing had 50 years to plunder Earth and was pretty much unimpeded. Furthermore, Earth used nukes and ghu-knows what else to fight back against the clone army it whipped up. Yay! The humans got rid of it. If they are lucky, they will end up with a desert planet and become like Dune's Fremen or the Sand People of Tatooine (in fact, it was a lot like how the Rakata took over and were driven off Tatooine, come to think on it...) . Or, they're going to end up like Taris's Outcasts - surviving for a few pitiful generations, only to be picked off by hostile wildlife, disease, and starvation before being finished off by toxic waste.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

/Charon
User

on Monday, June, 24, 2013 4:22 AM
dafuq did I just read.

J
User

on Monday, June, 24, 2013 6:53 AM
This movie was a patchwork of about...six or seven better-done sci-fi films. Cruise plays almost the same guy in every film he gets.

The stuff with the clones, the "contract" and the lying mission control? Yeah, saw it in Moon.

The underground refugees? Mad Max, The Matrix, some of the Star Wars expanded universe, Solarbabies, even Tank Girl.

The memory tampering, false lover versus real, and divided loyalties? Total Recall. Solaris if you want to go obscure and even more trippy (the filmmaker was trying to fly a lot past the USSR censorship board)

The way they took out the Big Bad AI? Independence Day, complete with the improbability factor.

Seeing it was the same director as Legacy, I started checking for things that might point to a signature style developing. Joss Whedon has witty banter, and can't tie his shoes without killing off a third of the cast. J. J. Abrams has his love affair with lens flare. Michael Bay has a lot of "America, hell yeah!" and explosions. So what does Oblivion have in common with Legacy?

Both of them seem to love the look of technology - the chrome, the sterile white plastic, the colored neon trimmings, the sharp lines and inorganic curves. But the love seems to end at the look. Scratch the surface, and technology in both films turns out to something dangerous, treacherous, inherently hostile, something never to be trusted. In Legacy, there was not a single Program that wasn't trying to get the Flynns killed. They all hated humanity and the not-quite-Program-or-Human Isos. Flynn Sr's final attempt to make peace with his creation is brutally rejected and when Clu tries to murder again, Flynn has to kill them both while Sam takes Quorra (the only thing implied to be worth saving), hauls ass, shuts down the whole thing, and leaves to go see a sunrise (which reverses the sunset/fade to night in the first film and the implied "we are not so different")

In Oblivion, all the technology is still very pretty, but it is still just a trap. The modern home of plastic and glass with internet connection, computers, medical equipment, high-tech vehicles...it's a trap. Vika's apparent function is to keep Jack in that trap, her responses scripted and flat like badly done video game dialogue trees. The drones he fixes, the ship he flies, they are all tools of hunting his own kind, making him an unwitting pawn in genocide. His mission control is an insane AI who claims godhood. The technology is using him. It's shiny, it's pretty...it's pure evil. The movie shows he's a "good guy" by his explicitly rejecting higher technology. It's shown with Jack's low-tech hideaway. Freeman's character even says it openly when talking about the book and the highest technology the scavengers use are the stealth suits and scavenged industrial equipment.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

/Charon
User

on Monday, June, 24, 2013 7:42 AM
And you cant yell rip-offffff at all those movies while pointing at yet older stuff?

I've seen most of the ones you mentioned, but that didn't prevent me from enjoying the heck out of Oblivion.

Really no clue what you expected. Plot elements you've never seen before? good luck with that.

J
User

on Monday, June, 24, 2013 2:53 PM
Not just me. I'm hopelessly polluted by TV Tropes anyway. Check out Rotten Tomatoes and the critical reviews.

There was a fair amount of interesting concepts in there, but little of it was given detail, and left more questions than it answered. I can understand Julia spending the movie in an apparent state of shell shock, but what (if anything) was going on with Vika? Why such an inefficient and unnecessarily complicated system to strip-mine a planet/kill off the natives? Why so few defenses around the AI? And what chances do the survivors really have on a planet that's spent the last 50 years having everything of value (especially water) stripped away?

What about the REST of those Jack and Vika clones who are still on patrol and oblivious to what just happened?

And the problem with leaving that many questions unanswered is that the whole narrative starts falling apart and breaking into its constituent pieces.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 The movie "Oblivion"