Fan Fiction & Art 
 TRON comic cover...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Zen Thing
User

TRON comic cover...

on Sunday, April, 07, 2013 5:45 PM
Hello programs- currently working on my first tron comic, decided to link the cover-which is a WIP. its my lineart and the brilliant coloring of Anna this is her Deviant art site.
http://annpar2009.deviantart.com/
but i also wanted this to be a community comic- because after all we are some of the most rabid tron fans. I poked around and asked if i can use some of your OC tron characters and im sure that will be an ongoing conversation.

i put this cover up early because im trying to track down "LWSRocks2" member here- and this seemed as good a way as any. i need a title logo and judging by his signature, he seems to have some aptitude in that department. If anyone knows how to do title graphics or font layout- id love to work w/ you

anyway- if you have an OC, or are good at text layout or just want to pitch storylines. id love to hear from you. have a good cycle programs.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

derezzedme
User

RE: TRON comic cover...

on Sunday, April, 14, 2013 8:33 AM
awesome man. Im huge into art this is great

Zen Thing
User

on Sunday, April, 14, 2013 6:45 PM
thank you still a work in progress but gonna do some fun stuff. and actually did connect w/ some very talented folks on DA. are you an artist as well?

osiem
User

on Thursday, May, 02, 2013 5:39 AM
hey, it looks awesome. I'm glad to see you found great colorist
Can't wait to see more~where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Tuesday, May, 07, 2013 12:26 AM
Well, I had this idea about a story about why CLU became aggresive to the ISOS before " Evolution " Maybe you wanna look into that.

Also that Black guard looks awesome

Zen Thing
User

on Sunday, May, 19, 2013 10:39 PM
thank you for the idea- the comic is actually taking place during the iso wars.
and thanks took me a while to adapt the style. more to come.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Monday, May, 20, 2013 12:01 AM
Zen Thing Wrote:thank you for the idea- the comic is actually taking place during the iso wars.
and thanks took me a while to adapt the style. more to come.

What do you say you put some flasbacks in there that show how CLU decided to take actions against the ISOS?

If you want to i can PM you to tell you some things about the idea I have so we don't reveal anything more about it in this thread.

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, June, 05, 2013 4:34 PM

Wow this is just really cool...

Radical man

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Komp
User

on Saturday, June, 08, 2013 1:48 AM
Great stuff I'm really liking the rinzler. Please keep it up!

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, June, 13, 2013 12:01 PM
NICE!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

edthirteen
User

on Sunday, December, 29, 2013 5:16 PM
Great where is the comic publishedabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"You're really messing with my zen thing, man" Flynn

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2014 10:53 PM

Yeah good question .. where can we get this comic?
keep us posted please.. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, April, 23, 2015 8:51 PM
Greetings Program!

I know I'm late to the party, but I've got to say, that's some awesome artwork!!!!! Will be checking your deviantart page out. I love art & love to draw myself-been drawing since the age of 5. Will be posting some of my own TRON fanart. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing more.

END OF LINE. 

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

zoomatomic
User

on Friday, January, 15, 2016 3:00 PM
Awesome, love it

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 TRON comic cover...