TRON: UPRISING 
 RENDEVOUS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Pilgrim1099
User

RE: RENDEVOUS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 10:16 AM
budleighsalterton Wrote:Paige's comment, "I fight for Clu" has me believing this is quasi-religious for her. I think more than anything she's still looking for revenge against the Isos and she believes following Clu's orders to obey Tesler will help her accomplish her goal. With that in mind I don't think she's capable of joining the Renegade. She is ,however, capable of killing Tesler should she ever learn he killed her friends instead of the Isos, and given the rights set of circumstances she could also be sacrificing herself to benefit Beck and the uprising without actually joining them.

I thought Lomax was an homage to the great football player Neil Lomax.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Lomax but given their normal naming conventions it's probably related to an influential computer programmer.

Neil Lomax as the homage. I think you're right! I just looked at his images via google now. This explains why his exaggerated face looked familiar. But why him in this story? Does the writer(s) have some affinity for vintage football? Or the mere suggestion of his size or facial expression is conducive to his character?

As for Paige, she might find out Beck is the Renegade and then might sacrifice herself for him after discovering Tesler's lies. I think the story would've called for Beck to investigate more into her Medic history and find Tesler part of that attack, realizing something is'nt right, and then finds the truth why she got brainwashed.

I see Paige taking Tesler out and then Pavel will get whacked by Beck or Dyson. But it's clear that if Paige kills Tesler, Dyson would take over that regiment.

budleighsalterton
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 10:53 AM
I don't have twitter because of work, could someone try asking Charlie Bean about Lomax?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MyCoolYoungHistory
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 11:24 AM
budleighsalterton Wrote:Paige's comment, "I fight for Clu" has me believing this is quasi-religious for her. I think more than anything she's still looking for revenge against the Isos and she believes following Clu's orders to obey Tesler will help her accomplish her goal. With that in mind I don't think she's capable of joining the Renegade. She is ,however, capable of killing Tesler should she ever learn he killed her friends instead of the Isos, and given the rights set of circumstances she could also be sacrificing herself to benefit Beck and the uprising without actually joining them.

I thought Lomax was an homage to the great football player Neil Lomax.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Lomax but given their normal naming conventions it's probably related to an influential computer programmer.

I"ll have to respectfully disagree with you on this. I do think that Paige has the potential to join up with the Renegade. For one, the whole purpose of the show is to gain support for the Uprising, I think Paige being the first to join would work well with how they have set up this season so far. Secondly, you are correct in saying that her allegiance with the occupation hinges on that moment in her past. Once she finds out that the ISOs were innocent of any wrongdoing, I strongly believe that she will turn.

ChessMess
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 1:07 PM
Loved the new pool type game. Kind of combined the movements of original Tron light cycles along with the classic derezzing sound. Awesome!

Wasn't this the first instance of the Jousting as well. A direct homage to the Rerezzed daft punk video. Paige's outfit even mirrors Quorra's in many respects.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Zen Thing
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 3:27 PM
budleighsalterton Wrote:I don't have twitter because of work, could someone try asking Charlie Bean about Lomax?
i believe its likelier to be associated w/ Lomax = lobotomized.
just like Lobot in star wars:ESB, neither is able to speak.

Sso02V
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 4:29 PM
Zen Thing Wrote:
budleighsalterton Wrote:I don't have twitter because of work, could someone try asking Charlie Bean about Lomax?

All that + a play on "lummox".

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 9:56 PM
I think Paige should have given Beck a goodbye kiss when she apologized about not being able to be with him.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, January, 16, 2013 3:37 AM
Sso02V Wrote:
Zen Thing Wrote:

All that + a play on "lummox".

With Lomox seems highly credible.

It looked like Gorn herself was able to continue whatever tasks she did before. Although working /communicating with any prospective customers would have certainly been hampered.

Not much into the original Star Trek and not sure if there's a possible connection. Or if anyone picked up on the female's name, Gorn, (the one who works discs in from "The Reward" and now "Rendezvous").

But apparently there's a a race called "Gorn" in the original ST cannon described as "a hissing, slow-moving, but lethal beast, the Gorn captain is also shown to be quite cunning and devious", (It's also a lizard race, but some of the personality seems correct.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorn_%28Star_Trek%29

(More into The Next Generation myself, So...this could possibly just be a brain-belch.)

Argent
User

on Thursday, January, 17, 2013 7:56 AM
I think Gorn's a reference to Saul Gorn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Gorn).

Sagitta
User

on Thursday, January, 17, 2013 12:32 PM
Argent Wrote:I think Gorn's a reference to Saul Gorn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Gorn).

Considering how the Tron franchise attains the name for some of their characters....wouldn't be surprised. :-)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 RENDEVOUS - TRON: UPRISING Episode