TRON: UPRISING 
 RENDEVOUS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 13, 2013 8:09 PM
This forum topic is for discussing the TRON: UPRISING episode: RENDEVOUS.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowSpark
User

RE: RENDEVOUS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Sunday, January, 13, 2013 8:14 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:This forum topic is for discussing the TRON: UPRISING episode: RENDEVOUS.

6 more hours and 15 minutes. I'm trying to be patient.... *sigh*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, January, 13, 2013 9:56 PM
So in this episode Pavel traps Paige in the games uh? Can't wait to see if Beck manges to win her trust as the renegade, though something tells me something like the end of "Isolated " will happend

I also can't wait to see how the Black Guards in charge of Derezzing the combatants in the games will make complete fools out of themselves this time.

Argent
User

on Sunday, January, 13, 2013 10:22 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:I also can't wait to see how the Black Guards in charge of Derezzing the combatants in the games will make complete fools out of themselves this time.

You seem to expect an awful lot from Tesler's mooks.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, January, 13, 2013 10:49 PM
Argent Wrote:

You seem to expect an awful lot from Tesler's mooks.

Well...yeah the Black Guards are certainly not the unstopabble juggernauts that they were in Legacy anymore
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

cool83
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 12:49 AM
One of the BEST episodes of Tron: Uprising. So much depth and. And , so a few references to the original Tron. I'm even more hooked than before. Tron: Uprisings demise saddens me to no end. Here's to hoping Disney is saving resources for Tron 3.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 3:38 AM
Talk about a rather creepy ending. It really shocks me that Paige is so willing to believe Tesler, even after he threw her into the games. But I am expecting a real confrontation between Paige and Pavel eventually. That is, if the show doesn't die on us. What I really want to see is Paige's reaction if/when she finds out the truth about her past.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

MyCoolYoungHistory
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 10:25 AM
I get the feeling that she doesn't belive Tesler one bit. She knows that Pavel is to blame...at least I hope so. If not, once she figures out who the Renegade is, and what secrets Tesler keeps, she should be ready to turn. Prefereably before the end of the season, I like Paige and want her to become the first to join the uprising.

DarthMuppet
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 10:55 AM
MyCoolYoungHistory Wrote:I get the feeling that she doesn't belive Tesler one bit. She knows that Pavel is to blame...at least I hope so. If not, once she figures out who the Renegade is, and what secrets Tesler keeps, she should be ready to turn. Prefereably before the end of the season, I like Paige and want her to become the first to join the uprising.

I'm right there with you on this one. Never in my life have I wanted a "villain" to realize they were on the wrong side as much as I have with Paige. It's doubtful we're going to get many of the story arcs tied up by the end of the season, but I'd love it if the season ends with Paige discovering the truth and joining the Uprising.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 11:09 AM
MyCoolYoungHistory Wrote:I get the feeling that she doesn't belive Tesler one bit. She knows that Pavel is to blame...at least I hope so. If not, once she figures out who the Renegade is, and what secrets Tesler keeps, she should be ready to turn. Prefereably before the end of the season, I like Paige and want her to become the first to join the uprising.

If Disney does'nt CANCEL the show, they can get to that point where Paige is on his side. I believe the writers intend to have Beck slip by revealing his mannerisms that Paige will notice and then realize "Wait a minute. . .I've seen that move before. Renegade is Beck!".

Kind of like where Robocop reveals his pistol swivel into his holster like old Murphy did in the original Robocop that his partner noticed and figured it out. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MyCoolYoungHistory
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 11:56 AM
DarthMuppet Wrote:I'm right there with you on this one. Never in my life have I wanted a "villain" to realize they were on the wrong side as much as I have with Paige. It's doubtful we're going to get many of the story arcs tied up by the end of the season, but I'd love it if the season ends with Paige discovering the truth and joining the Uprising.

It's the only logical thing that they can tie up fully this season. The two major individuals that this show has focused on, and provided a backstory for, are Beck and Paige. The Renegade's interaction with Beck's friends as well as his training with Tron have both certainly been big portions of the story, but I think they will be tied up as well as can be in the next episode. (Judging from the description anyways.)

That saves the last episode for providing a thread that will be expanded upon in a probably nonexistent future season. I belive that it has to be Paige joining because, as I saw someone else point out on here, as of right now no uprising has taken solid root. Having Paige become the first to join would provide an interesting plotline to play with in subsequent seasons. She might not even join outright (though I would prefer she learn Beck's secret and hop on board). The series may just end with her choosing to defect from Clu's army and then the next season would begin with her joining.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MyCoolYoungHistory
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 12:34 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:If Disney does'nt CANCEL the show, they can get to that point where Paige is on his side. I believe the writers intend to have Beck slip by revealing his mannerisms that Paige will notice and then realize "Wait a minute. . .I've seen that move before. Renegade is Beck!".

Kind of like where Robocop reveals his pistol swivel into his holster like old Murphy did in the original Robocop that his partner noticed and figured it out.

That has already happened before when she noticed how Beck flips the mechanic's tool before he uses it. So she definitely is observant enough to do so, I'm just not sure if they will retread that trope.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 5:06 PM
MyCoolYoungHistory Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:If Disney does'nt CANCEL the show, they can get to that point where Paige is on his side. I believe the writers intend to have Beck slip by revealing his mannerisms that Paige will notice and then realize "Wait a minute. . .I've seen that move before. Renegade is Beck!".

Kind of like where Robocop reveals his pistol swivel into his holster like old Murphy did in the original Robocop that his partner noticed and figured it out.

That has already happened before when she noticed how Beck flips the mechanic's tool before he uses it. So she definitely is observant enough to do so, I'm just not sure if they will retread that trope.

Either Beck reveals himself to her as the Renegade OR she starts piecing things together a la Sixth Sense, then she might be intelligent enough to solve it. I think the mechanic tool flip is a foreshadowing of him doing that again in front of her.

I'm also wondering if Tesler knew Pavel as being a jerk and "promoted" him to a new precinct away from his command so that he can have Paige around. I've a feeling Pavel is gonna get 'whacked' Sopranos style eventually or secretly team with Dyson which would be too nasty to behold.

Sagitta
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 5:14 PM
Interesting how. in the end, Pavel is awarded with his own governorship of Purgos. Since this area is where Dyson had Clu's project built "under the radar" can't help but wonder if this somewhat ties in the final episode of the season. (Since Disney is apparently keeping tight wraps on "Terminal", No synopsis has yet been found.)

Disappointed that Paige is rather ready and eager to trust Tesler so easily after all that's happened. And given that she already heavily knows or deeply suspects Pavel really was behind her frame-up why she would be willing to go back to such grumpy and fickle employers, She may not have gone through the repurposing process but that would not rule out that she would not be able to go against her servitude to Clu2. There may be code that won't allow it.

While I'd like to see her switch sides and join the revolution I haven't personally seen anything in her character which would honestly choose to do so.

And a show of hands who had already figured out Tron was not happy when he learned Beck had agreed to go out with Paige on a date in the first place. Er...pardon: "Gathering intel".

BanditTron
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 5:16 PM

Definitely one of the best episodes of recent! It goes from Serious...to Fun...to Crazy town...and thats all just the intro before the Title Screen comes up!

The ending had me in disbelief and had me wondering if that was all part of Pavel's plan from the get-go, or an adjustment that he made once things got, "out of hand"

This episode had it all! Training, playing, lightcycles, ,Wing Chutes, lightjets, Recognizers, Disc battles AND...my favorite Track from the newly released Soundtrack for Uprising, Track 5: Price of Power.

MyCoolYoungHistory
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 6:16 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
MyCoolYoungHistory Wrote:

Either Beck reveals himself to her as the Renegade OR she starts piecing things together a la Sixth Sense, then she might be intelligent enough to solve it. I think the mechanic tool flip is a foreshadowing of him doing that again in front of her.

I'm also wondering if Tesler knew Pavel as being a jerk and "promoted" him to a new precinct away from his command so that he can have Paige around. I've a feeling Pavel is gonna get 'whacked' Sopranos style eventually or secretly team with Dyson which would be too nasty to behold.

Good Point. I thought that might happen during this episode since they went skydiving twice, but no dice. Yeah I'm not sure exactly what Tesler is up to, the trick will be to see how his secrets come to light. You don't have him kill so many people close to Paige and not have that come to fruition later on.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Zen Thing
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 6:56 PM
well i generally havta watch each episode a few times just to soak up the artistic awesomeness. but this was one of the first episodes that i needed to go back and sync up plot details. if it wasnt obvious before- this is not a kids show. and everything from the
"Tron will return after these messages" abrasive transition to the commercials-
Has you reaching for the remote to mute the load transition so you arent blasted by the glowing pillows or tortilla toaster.
I just am at a loss why Disney made these decisions, which may ultimately bring this series to a close. i hope they option it to ABC for a first season rerun or to ADULT SWIM.

now on to the episode itself-
i have a few questions...

1. was this the first apperence or mention- of grid worms, in all of TRON mythology?
2. was Gorns helper that the TRON equivalent of Frankenstein- i didnt grasp what he was. it was the first time if seen a ogre-ish program.

other than that. this series is only gaining momentum and i tell my friends to watch it but few people have the disney alt channels. its a debacle.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 9:44 PM
Zen Thing Wrote:well i generally havta watch each episode a few times just to soak up the artistic awesomeness. but this was one of the first episodes that i needed to go back and sync up plot details. if it wasnt obvious before- this is not a kids show. and everything from the
"Tron will return after these messages" abrasive transition to the commercials-
Has you reaching for the remote to mute the load transition so you arent blasted by the glowing pillows or tortilla toaster.
I just am at a loss why Disney made these decisions, which may ultimately bring this series to a close. i hope they option it to ABC for a first season rerun or to ADULT SWIM.

now on to the episode itself-
i have a few questions...

1. was this the first apperence or mention- of grid worms, in all of TRON mythology?
2. was Gorns helper that the TRON equivalent of Frankenstein- i didnt grasp what he was. it was the first time if seen a ogre-ish program.

other than that. this series is only gaining momentum and i tell my friends to watch it but few people have the disney alt channels. its a debacle.

I think the only way to save and continue the show is option it for Adult Swim or do it as an internet exclusive. I'm a bit stunned to see how near-sighted they are when it comes to thinking ahead. In fact, why the heck did'nt they just bring the toys or merchandising for Uprising to increase awareness of the show? If they had done that, the toys would be rare collectibles.

And if they cancel it, it must go on as a virtual season or novelization series. Even in graphic novel format but it has to be done right, and with the right staff who knows their stuff.

Grid worms? First time I've ever seen them as they were never mentioned in the first film or Legacy. It's almost as if they went 'retroactive' on the story.

As for Gorn's helper, Lomox, I've a feeling he was a normal program back then but Pavel probaby did something to cause his 'rictus' smile.

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 9:51 AM
Okay whoa. First ep that I didn't like the ending of.
SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
That ending scene with Gorn and Pavel gave me chills. I'm not sure about letting my little bro watch this one yet. I think what made Gorn so creepy and the other program (horrible with names, sorry) not as much was that the smile fit his face. With Gorn, it is too large, and stretches her face. Ugh. Chills. Two episodes to go and I'm hoping one of them covers Gorn getting her face fixed. I'm surprised Disney thought this was a kids show, especially after this episode. I am positive they had it written beforehand. Not only that, but Paige is once again on the side of the enemy, and seems to not be open to viewing things from the opposite perspective. However, we do know now that she thinks that Beck is bringing trouble to the grid, rather than trying to bring true order and freedom to it. More insight into WHY she fights for CLU. Other than that last scene, this episode was pretty good.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

budleighsalterton
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 9:54 AM
Paige's comment, "I fight for Clu" has me believing this is quasi-religious for her. I think more than anything she's still looking for revenge against the Isos and she believes following Clu's orders to obey Tesler will help her accomplish her goal. With that in mind I don't think she's capable of joining the Renegade. She is ,however, capable of killing Tesler should she ever learn he killed her friends instead of the Isos, and given the rights set of circumstances she could also be sacrificing herself to benefit Beck and the uprising without actually joining them.

I thought Lomax was an homage to the great football player Neil Lomax.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Lomax but given their normal naming conventions it's probably related to an influential computer programmer.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING