Fan Fiction & Art 
 active artists on this site?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Zen Thing
User

on Saturday, December, 29, 2012 4:48 PM
Was kicking around an idea for an online TRON comic- are there any artists on this site that would possibly want to collaborate? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

mastercilinder
User

RE: active artists on this site?

on Sunday, December, 30, 2012 7:45 PM
I'm down . . .

I'm a decent sketch artist, so I could do pencils.

Here's my DA. I actually have a folder for TRON sketches, but it's kinda old:

http://hjthx1138.deviantart.com/

Is there anything you can tell me about any character/story ideas, etc?

Zen Thing
User

on Sunday, December, 30, 2012 8:21 PM
fist- thank you for the reply. i am also a penciler. my strength is inks and character design. i have a very similar style to the uprising cartoon. im open to develop a story w/ whomever is involved. ill post some work shortly.
we would need an artist who's strength is digital environments. and background stuff. once we have the pieces in place we can start to talk about what era and or characters we'd like to develop. cheers.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

mastercilinder
User

on Sunday, December, 30, 2012 10:02 PM
Zen Thing Wrote:fist- thank you for the reply. i am also a penciler. my strength is inks and character design. i have a very similar style to the uprising cartoon. im open to develop a story w/ whomever is involved. ill post some work shortly.
we would need an artist who's strength is digital environments. and background stuff. once we have the pieces in place we can start to talk about what era and or characters we'd like to develop. cheers.

So you want completely CG backgrounds?

I'd love to help write, I wish I had like a decent writing sample, there was a little fic I started here . . .

If you do need someone to pencil small areas or just do thumbs/designs or something, I'd be more than happy to help.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

flynn1978
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 12:05 AM
I'm willing!! I've been meaning to make a TRON comic myself, but I'll gladly lend my talents to your ideas!!

I use erasable coloured pencils (I highly recommend them-Crayola), I utilize a great photoshop program called Picture It! 2001 (anyone want a copy?? )

I have a Deviantart profile, too!!

flynn1978.deviantart.com

edit: Google Sketchup might be something to use for digital backgrounds... I've tried it, it's not my favorite, it's also the ONLY one I've used, but I could use that to make some backgrounds!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Zen Thing
User

on Friday, January, 11, 2013 4:49 PM
i suppose this sort of an open question to all who may look at this thread but what tron stories would you like explored? im going to wait to start the story line till Uprising finishes that way we have an idea. and wont step on any continuity.

the characters i wouldnt mind visiting are ...
Gibson from TRON:Evolution.
perhaps Kobol and Lux from TRON:Uprising

those were a few that came to my mind-
if you add your own created characters please give me a link so i can have a reference what they look like.

i will post some concept art im working on shortly. i think we can creat something pretty cool.

Java
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 2:20 AM
Count me In. I don't want to recommend myself for any role in particular, but I know these projects usually take a couple people to get off the ground. I'm a decent draftsman, writer, and ink artisr. Happy to help

If you any plans for making this web comic, I'm formally trained as an animator.

http://drmeloche.deviantart.com/
https://vimeo.com/user4679231/videos

END OF LINE.

CardioFunk
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 7:58 AM
My stuff's on deviant art also
http://guynietoren.deviantart.com/gallery/

I've gotten pretty good at using mspaint.
Most of it is Commander Keen, 2 Tron ones and 1 crossover with both.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 2:39 PM
I'm so glad this thread was started as I've been meaning to start one myself.

I'm a professionally published comics book writer. Last year I was going to do an official in packaged comic with a music CD, until Disney cancelled it.

Since Uprising doesn't look like its coming back, I've got an hankering to do an unofficial Uprising Season 2 comic, and I'm looking for an artist to collaborate with who can mimic the Uprising style and do an almost seamless continuation.

I've got 19 stories thought out, a 5 page catch up/teaser script written a full 22 page first story script also written.

Anyone interested, please send me a PM.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Thursday, February, 21, 2013 11:27 AM
tronprogram Wrote:

Since Uprising doesn't look like its coming back, I've got an hankering to do an unofficial Uprising Season 2 comic, and I'm looking for an artist to collaborate with who can mimic the Uprising style and do an almost seamless continuation.

Hopes that gets off the ground, I really wanna see how you end Uprising's plot.

Now that everyone is asking artist help to draw their ideas, I also wanna do the same, I been wanting to write a comic about how was life from a programs point of view BEFORE CLU's coup, the main characters would be CLU and Tron and it would sort of be a bridge between Betrayal and Evolution.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Thursday, February, 21, 2013 12:37 PM
I've done comics years ago in the small press industry in the early 2000s but have'nt gotten back on it lately except doing illustration and design work here and there. I have Manga Studio which is good for this kind of thing but I also think Illustrator has great vector tools for certain effects or panels for a cleaner look.

The problem is in the licensing and getting Disney permission to do it. If you do this online, you have to credit Disney's property. In Japan, fanzines were able to get away with it but here in the USA, it's law-suit happy, so be careful.

There was an artist in one comic con who get sued by Marvel for doing drawings on their characters to sell as customized pin up art to fans.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Thursday, February, 21, 2013 5:04 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:

There was an artist in one comic con who get sued by Marvel for doing drawings on their characters to sell as customized pin up art to fans.

I believe that's why they are called FAN-comics, because the author doesn't get any credit (or money) for the characters or the story, it all belongs to disney.

Zen Thing
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 7:43 PM
well i havent been on here in a bit but ill lay out what i had in mind and ill also put my gmail on here. so i can sync up and we can build a good team and have some fun w/ this

ive sorta fleshed out a concept- i actually believe disney will in some way wrap tron uprising- whether it be a comic or cartoon movie. but i wanted to tell a different story using the tron uprising style. im doing a cover and we can do work out the length depending on how much help we have.
and ill link some of my concept art to this thread possibly this evening.
but i wanted to involve character created by users on this site as well as evolution and uprising. my comic begins as Flynn sprints past the main characters as the betrayal of CLU is a common jump off.
i am talking w/ a digital background artist. to create the atmo. i do lineart and i would love to share that as it gets going. we need a colorist. and i think i may know someone who can do layout and dialog bubbles. lets make this a collaborative effort right down to the story.

so far my cast is
ARC a v3 seeker program, purple and white light lines. incharge of the iso census and the focus of CLU soon after the betrayal of Flynn, his girl friend is an ISO.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w7/cujo86/Seeker.jpg

SHAW (from Uprising) a friend of ARCs and a brilliant weapons design program, has built ARC a special jump pack. but is soon corrupted and joins CLU

GIBSON a beta class ISO(from evolution) a contact of ARCs as he often is among ISOs.

and my last Program is TERA a female data compressor program, an assistant to ARC as the two compliment eachother.

love the enthusiasm, and id love to discuss ideas. i have an idea where i want the story to lead but i say we create a comic that avoids established canon so we can create more of the tron mythology. ill def post my concept art in the next few days.

here is my gmail: cujo86@gmail.com
cheers.

Zen Thing
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 7:48 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:

I believe that's why they are called FAN-comics, because the author doesn't get any credit (or money) for the characters or the story, it all belongs to disney.

sorry for the double post- ive actually done star wars fan comics in the past and intend to put disclaimers on this so disney and all else get due credit

also ve sketched Master cilinder etc, and like i said hope to incorporate all the creativity we can muster between us.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

JamisonE33
User

on Saturday, March, 02, 2013 8:21 PM

JamisonE33
User

No Title

on Saturday, March, 02, 2013 8:24 PM
sorry links did not work i removed the comment.

derezzedme
User

on Sunday, April, 14, 2013 8:34 AM
Zen Thing Wrote:Was kicking around an idea for an online TRON comic- are there any artists on this site that would possibly want to collaborate?

DA is a great site for this. I always see Tron artistsabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art