Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Discs of Tron? In MY Megaman 8-Bit Deathmatch?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ELMIND
User

on Wednesday, September, 12, 2012 1:00 AM

Mediafire Download
A project delayed for over a year, done through two weeks. Mega Discs of Tron brings the "Discs of Tron" battle style into our favorite Skulltag/Zandronum mod, and also replaces items with those that would fit the Tron experience.

In this version (1.1) we have:
  • 4 Disc Mods: Tracer (Follows the nearby target, can miss), Crash ("Explodes" within a small area), Ping (Bounces off walls and actors, usefull for strategic shots) and, lastly, Frag (Instantly frags the enemy).
  • A "Disc Memory" system that requires you to earn points before you can unlock an ability or disc mod.
  • Works on LMS, DM and team modes for both, as well as pretty much on every map.
  • Custom colors for teams, changing disc, weapon hud view, and disc trail.
  • Custom graphics and weapon coding made from the ground up.

The next version (1.2) will have:
  • Blocking will work against Tracer Disc
  • Two new maps specially for DM and TDM
  • Reduced damage levels
  • And maybe more.
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillabortion pills i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pills online

--------------------

Ram64
User

RE: Discs of Tron? In MY Megaman 8-Bit Deathmatch?

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 3:29 PM
Lets hope you get good use of those light cycle references I sent you.

Remember me?where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

ELMIND
User

RE: Discs of Tron? In MY Megaman 8-Bit Deathmatch?

on Monday, September, 17, 2012 11:23 AM
Ram64 Wrote:Lets hope you get good use of those light cycle references I sent you.

Remember me?
I'm thinking of returning to that project too, yes. After all, this one was originally planned long time before the MM8DM Lightcycle idea.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

--------------------

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games