Game Grid 
 Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 9:06 PM
Spark spun out of the way of another attack and sighed in relief as Tarker appeared. He dove after the jet that had nearly taken her out, leaving her free to swoop towards the ground. She fired her gun, not at Derrek, but at the ground in front of him. The red-circuited program was sent flying backwards. A snap-roll sent Spark looping over another opponent, and she fired her weapons once more. The red jet dodged, but Spark's weapon-fire sent him spiraling into Tarker's light-wall.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 9:37 PM
Seeing Spark had things under control, he leaped down and ran to the Bay. "EVERYBODY OUT! Get outta here, if you like your code in one piece!" He then began to look for the bombs. With luck, he could deactivate them and save a lot of lives.
OOC: I'm not gonna control the bombs, just don't kill Tarker. It's too soon for a heroic sacrifice

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

LWSrocks2
User

on Sunday, July, 22, 2012 1:29 AM
I realized that if I was going to fight Derrick, we would have to do it outside. I rejoined with Tarker and began trying to hustle everybody out. "COME ON! LETS GO!" People were running, and I looked around to see if I could find a bomb anywhere.

"Derrick, where are the bombs?"

"Thane, the bombs wire themselves into the very code that makes up this structure. You can't deactivate them. All I have to do is press this button," Derrick held up the activator. "And boom goes the dynamite."

"Don't do it. You'll derezz hundreds of innocent programs. Maybe you're right; maybe this place should be shut down, but you can't take matters into your own hands."

Derrick moved his thumb over the detonator, and said, "Maybe it's time you learned a lesson about standing up for what you believe in."

"NOOOO!" I dived into Derrick, and the activator dropped out of his hands. I picked it up, threw it to Tarker, and yelled, "RUN!!!"abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, July, 22, 2012 2:08 AM
As soon as Derrick pulled out the detonator, the two surviving pilots spun their jets around and fled. Spark didn't even try to follow, instead, she dove for the two grappling figures on the ground. At the last instant, the jet collapsed into its baton form and Spark drew her disk. She landed hard, tumbling to bleed off the momentum, and rolled to her feet, placing herself between Derrick and Thane. "Thane, help Tarker finish evacuating the building. Make sure everyone's out," Spark ordered. She drew her second disk and moved to face the red-circuited program. "Let's dance, you and I," she sneered at Derrick. "See how well, or poorly, that disk-mod of yours fits."

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, July, 22, 2012 7:12 AM
Tarker caught the detonator and ran, activating his light cycle as he did, and took off, trying to think of a way to dispose of it. All he could think of was another bomb a safe distance away, but he wasn't sure that it wouldn't detonate if he did that. He decided to wait and see what Spark and Thane thought, once they got outta there.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Find the archive here:

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, July, 23, 2012 12:00 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:As soon as Derrick pulled out the detonator, the two surviving pilots spun their jets around and fled. Spark didn't even try to follow, instead, she dove for the two grappling figures on the ground. At the last instant, the jet collapsed into its baton form and Spark drew her disk. She landed hard, tumbling to bleed off the momentum, and rolled to her feet, placing herself between Derrick and Thane. "Thane, help Tarker finish evacuating the building. Make sure everyone's out," Spark ordered. She drew her second disk and moved to face the red-circuited program. "Let's dance, you and I," she sneered at Derrick. "See how well, or poorly, that disk-mod of yours fits."

---DERRICK---

"Oh, it works rather spectacularly, but perhaps I need to illustrate." I hurled my disk, and then slid across the ground in anticipation of return fire.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, July, 23, 2012 1:32 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:---DERRICK---

"Oh, it works rather spectacularly, but perhaps I need to illustrate." I hurled my disk, and then slid across the ground in anticipation of return fire.

Spark easily sent Derrick's disk ricocheting off in another direction, then implemented a trick she'd learned from one of the ISOs back in her home system. A touch to the code of the ground altered the friction coefficient and sent Derrick sliding past her to slam into the wall on the other side of the street. Another touch had the ground back to normal and Spark quickly moved into an attack of her own. "Doesn't look all that spectacular to me," she said, throwing one disk.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, July, 23, 2012 2:59 AM
I stood up, and recovered, when Spark came at me. I ducked out of the way, and grabbed her by the neck. "No matter, I've done what I needed to do... Distract you buffoons." I threw her to the ground. "The detonator was fake... We were never going to blow up the Pirate Bay. You may notice that the BitTorrent website, however, has collapsed. As well as MediaFire. AND 4Shared. We knew you were on our tail... And now, we've carried out the most... SPECTACULAR web terrorist attack in history."

I walked backwards, and jumped into the air, escaping on a light jet. "Better luck next time!"

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, July, 23, 2012 7:36 AM
Tarker parked his light cycle near a pit and waited for Spark and Thane to come, so that they could discuss how to dispose of the detonator. He looked around, and then he noticed that another website had fallen. It was the fairly popular torrent site BitTorrent. He raced over to see I he could help. When he arrived, he grabbed a program that was in one piece, more or less. "What happened? Who did this?

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, July, 23, 2012 11:03 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:I stood up, and recovered, when Spark came at me. I ducked out of the way, and grabbed her by the neck. "No matter, I've done what I needed to do... Distract you buffoons." I threw her to the ground. "The detonator was fake... We were never going to blow up the Pirate Bay. You may notice that the BitTorrent website, however, has collapsed. As well as MediaFire. AND 4Shared. We knew you were on our tail... And now, we've carried out the most... SPECTACULAR web terrorist attack in history."

I walked backwards, and jumped into the air, escaping on a light jet. "Better luck next time!"

KingJ.exe Wrote:Tarker parked his light cycle near a pit and waited for Spark and Thane to come, so that they could discuss how to dispose of the detonator. He looked around, and then he noticed that another website had fallen. It was the fairly popular torrent site BitTorrent. He raced over to see I he could help. When he arrived, he grabbed a program that was in one piece, more or less. "What happened? Who did this?

Spark growled as Derrick grabbed her by the neck and threw her to the ground. She was on her feet in an instant, ignoring the damage to her arm, and tossed her disk after the escaping jet. The disk neatly sheered one of the wings off, sending the jet careening down towards the ground. But Spark didn't stay to see if Derrick survived the crash or not. Her own jet rezzed into existence and she sped towards the media district. Circling above the buildings, Spark recognized the rubble where three iconic buildings had once stood. Dammit, she thought, pushing her jet into a dive. The jet collapsed and Spark landed lightly.

Spotting Tarker, Spark ran in his direction in time to hear his question. "Who do you think did it?" she spat, voice rough with self-recrimination. Snagging the detonator from Tarker's hand, Spark ran a quick scan on it. Sure enough, all it was was a chunk of inert code. Spark suppressed the urge to drop the thing and stomp on it. Instead, she put it into a pocket for a more thorough scan later. Maybe she could pull something worth-while off it. "The attack on the Bay was a diversion. This was their real target." Not waiting for Tarker's response, Spark headed in the direction of the worst damage, looking for any programs who needed medical aid.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, July, 29, 2012 11:29 AM
Tarker sighed, hanging his head. "I guess I just didn't want to believe we could have been so wrong." It was a terrible thing for a program to realize they had failed. As he began to work alongside Spark pulling programs out of the rubble and patching them up, he realized something. "Aw glitch, patrols are gonna be here soon. And they'll pick me up right away since I'm a hacking program. I'll be right back. I'm gonna get a recoder." With that, he whizzed off to the location Thane was telling him about. In a few microcycles he returned, his circuitry pattern having been changed. He tossed the recoder in the air and caught it, then placed it back in storage. "That should come in handy later." he said, as he continued to pull damaged programs out of the wreckage.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, July, 30, 2012 8:15 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Tarker sighed, hanging his head. "I guess I just didn't want to believe we could have been so wrong." It was a terrible thing for a program to realize they had failed. As he began to work alongside Spark pulling programs out of the rubble and patching them up, he realized something. "Aw glitch, patrols are gonna be here soon. And they'll pick me up right away since I'm a hacking program. I'll be right back. I'm gonna get a recoder." With that, he whizzed off to the location Thane was telling him about. In a few microcycles he returned, his circuitry pattern having been changed. He tossed the recoder in the air and caught it, then placed it back in storage. "That should come in handy later." he said, as he continued to pull damaged programs out of the wreckage.

Spark watched Tarker sprint away to get a disguise before turning back to her task. She helped a program over to the area where the injured were gathered, then returned to the piles of debris. How could I have fallen for that? she asked herself. She drew her disk and used it to cut another program free. I wasn't programmed for this. I was written to explore the Outlands and catalog any anomalies. Not to fight terrorists. I agreed to Sam's request because he was right that I was the one program who would know what kind of upgrades the Grid would need before it could be safely connected to the net. But I'm not good with crowds, or with judging those I don't know. Spark ignored the painful wound on her side and continued to work. A memory rose in her mind.

---Flashback---

Spark plodded through the snow around Tron's hideout outside Argon City. She knew the security program would be back soon, and she had news to share. But waiting inside would have been unbearable, especially after the grueling trip from Tron City. The wound on her side stung, but she ignored the pain.

"Spark?" The shock in Tron's voice was clear. Spark turned to see Tron collapsing his light-cycle. Behind Tron, another program was doing the same. The iconic symbol was visible on the younger one's chest and his suit was white, while Tron wore a nondescript black suit with minimal circuitry showing.

"Hello, Tron," Spark said tiredly. "It's been a while."

"What are you doing here?" Tron asked. "And how did you mange to get hurt like that?" Spark looked down at the wound. "The answers to both questions are related," she said.

"Let's go inside, then. This is Beck, by the way. Beck, this is Spark."

"Hello, Beck." Spark held out her hand for Beck to shake. "So you're 'The Renegade', huh? I'm glad someone else is willing to stand up for what's right." Beck gave Spark an uncertain smile as he shook her hand.

---End Flashback---

Spark came back to herself when Tarker tapped her shoulder. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Did you say something?"abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 11:23 PM
"I was just asking for a hand here." He said, as he struggled with a large chunk of code. Together they lifted the code off the damaged program, helping him up. "Hey, what happened to Thane? Or that Derrick guy? Did you leave him tied up, offline (OCC: I'm going to assume that's the TRON equivalent of being unconscious. BIC or what?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, August, 01, 2012 12:15 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:"I was just asking for a hand here." He said, as he struggled with a large chunk of code. Together they lifted the code off the damaged program, helping him up. "Hey, what happened to Thane? Or that Derrick guy? Did you leave him tied up, offline or what?

Spark helped Tarker shove the large chunk of code off another program, then shook her head. "No. Derrick took off in his jet; I cut one of the wings off it, but I didn't stay to see if he survived the crash." Spark's voice was clipped, the anger - at Derrick for hurting innocents, at herself for falling for his ruse - kept ruthlessly in check. "Thane's probably still at The Bay. I didn't have time to check on him. He's got the alert patch if he needs help."

Some ICPs had arrived by then and took over the task of clearing the rubble. Spark went over to the makeshift medical camp and took a place beside a patch routine. Patch routines were good at repairing minor injuries, but the major repairs needed an experienced medic. Spark fit into that category, so she went to the most seriously injured program and got to work.

Tron Lives!

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, August, 01, 2012 8:50 AM
Tarker, even though he was disguised, did not want to risk getting picked up because of his function. So he stayed out of the way, and used the recoder he bought to fiddle with his sword, in an attempt to make it more ornate. While he did that, he tried to contact Thane.

Find the archive here:

_Masquerade_
User

on Sunday, August, 05, 2012 6:47 PM
Baltimar has begun heading home from the Business Sector. He is both confused and a little worried, given the horrible events unfolding. The games he missed don't matter anymore. Obviously, something bigger is at work here. His own existence may be at stake, and he is not about to let his user down. I really need to clear my processes, he ponders to himself.

The program continues down the street. He keeps his hood up out of a bad feeling of paranoia. He shifts his gaze about, looking but not looking. When his sight finally lands on something, he finds himself looking at another program, her eyes dull, her movements robotic, and her circuitry dim. The telltale signs of a zombie program, connected to a botnet. They aren't an uncommon sight in the Public Sector, where most users are uneducated on equipping their programs with virus protection protocols and the like. But to find one in the Business Sector could be a potential call for alarm.

"Poor program," Baltimar mutters under his breath, whatever that saying means. He continues a few more feet until he spots yet another zombie program. And another. The street has become littered with them! Only two or three normal programs are out, and they have noticed the mass, too. Before Baltimar can really react to the whole situation, the zombies suddenly begin to move as one mass, all heading in one direction. Whatever commands they've received, they can't lead to anything good. Falling back behind the crowd, Baltimar follows...where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, August, 14, 2012 5:28 AM
A Tron RP? My favorite! If it's not to late to join:

Name: Zec
Type of Program: Club host
Side: Vigilantes, but as a club host who would expect him to be?
Reason for Joining Side: After many programs who often visited his club and had become his friends were derezzed by these terrorists, Zec had enough. He now secretly fights back against the them and uses his club as a safe house for those targeted for deresolution.
Physical Appearance: He's medium height, slightly muscular, has white hair with silver streaks, silver eyes and light blue circuitry. (kinda looks like Castor but with those differences)
Personality description: He seems like just a normal club host who doesn't care what happens or who it happens to. But he to friendly with everyone to get their trust, even the terrorists wouldn't suspect he would be doing anything against them
Extra Information: He uses the latest vehicle and weapon batons, has a lightcycle (not from the baton, so he really has more than one lightcycle if you count the baton) that looks like Kevin's but has been even further modified for speed, a light cane that can shoot energy (like Castor's), and a 3 man light-jet with heavier armor and weapons than a normal one.

(OOC: so where should I start in my post, like where is the story going?)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, August, 14, 2012 9:55 PM
trekking95 Wrote:A Tron RP? My favorite! If it's not to late to join.
(OOC: so where should I start in my post, like where is the story going?)

{OOC: No, it's not too late to join. I'll give you a prompt for your post.}

KingJ.exe Wrote:Tarker, even though he was disguised, did not want to risk getting picked up because of his function. So he stayed out of the way, and used the recoder he bought to fiddle with his sword, in an attempt to make it more ornate. While he did that, he tried to contact Thane.

Spark finished the repair on the last of the seriously injured programs and stood up with a sigh. The patch routines could finish the rest. She ran a hand through her somewhat spiky hair and walked over to where Tarker sat. Seeing his rather clumsy attempts to change his sword, Spark rolled her eyes. Snatching the sword and recoder out of his hands, Spark flipped the blade over and opened the interface, plugging the recoder into the port that opened "Like this," she said, handing them back.

The patch routines and system guards had cleared the area - the guard leader giving Spark a salute of thanks which she returned - leaving Spark and Tarker alone in the street. "Any word from Thane?" Spark asked quietly. While it was true that Spark didn't care much for Thane's antics, he was her partner for this cycle and she had a responsibility towards him.

_Masquerade_ Wrote: Baltimar has begun heading home from the Business Sector. He is both confused and a little worried, given the horrible events unfolding. The games he missed don't matter anymore. Obviously, something bigger is at work here. His own existence may be at stake, and he is not about to let his user down. I really need to clear my processes, he ponders to himself.

The program continues down the street. He keeps his hood up out of a bad feeling of paranoia. He shifts his gaze about, looking but not looking. When his sight finally lands on something, he finds himself looking at another program, her eyes dull, her movements robotic, and her circuitry dim. The telltale signs of a zombie program, connected to a botnet. They aren't an uncommon sight in the Public Sector, where most users are uneducated on equipping their programs with virus protection protocols and the like. But to find one in the Business Sector could be a potential call for alarm.

"Poor program," Baltimar mutters under his breath, whatever that saying means. He continues a few more feet until he spots yet another zombie program. And another. The street has become littered with them! Only two or three normal programs are out, and they have noticed the mass, too. Before Baltimar can really react to the whole situation, the zombies suddenly begin to move as one mass, all heading in one direction. Whatever commands they've received, they can't lead to anything good. Falling back behind the crowd, Baltimar follows...

Spark's conversation with Tarker was cut short by an odd rumble. Spark turned to see a massive mob of programs heading towards them. A quick glance at the dim circuits and stiff movements told Spark all she needed to know. "Scrap," she muttered, grabbing Tarker's hand. "Come on!" she hissed at him when he didn't move immediately. "Do you want to get trampled?" She shook her head when he reached for his weapon. "There's no way we can fight them all, and trying won't do any good. We have to get to safety and regroup."

Spark pulled Tarker down into an alleyway and into a basement. A touch to a panel opened a door to another tunnel, and Spark dragged Tarker into it. Zec's Club should be safe, she thought. Zec was one of Spark's oldest friends in this system. She'd met him not long after she'd been damaged, and had spent many a down-cycle in a back corner of his club. I hope he's alright, she thought.

Tron Lives!

rogeralans
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 1:21 AM
Hi, I just joined yesterday, but may I join?
-----
Name: Ayer
Type of program: Ayer is an extreme warrior program, created by a programmer who wanted complete protection from everything detrimental to his computer.
Side: Vigilantes
Reason for Joining Side: He has been on the grid for megacycles, has seen what viruses are like, and it is also built into his system to detest any kind of system failure.
Physical Appearance: He is a strange program, as his circuits are black, but the black circuits somehow glow... He doesn't have many lines on his suit, just spots here and there. He is completely built for stealth. He is muscular, but not too much, and very athletic.
Personality Description: Against all types of system failure. Loyal, and bold. He is scared of ladders(whatever they are).
Extra: He has two disks which fuse together, a light sword baton, two light cycle batons, and two light jet batons.
-------
Ayer looked down at the mob of zombie programs from his perch atop the old, decayed building. What was causing all this? He saw two programs run into a dark alley, and ran to check it out. By the time he got over to the building next to the alley, thay had disappeared. He made a scan, and, sure enough, there was a hidden panel underneath. He ran to go down and check it out, but, the only way down was by means of a ladder... Oh, user!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 1:28 AM
IC: "Oh gridbugs." Leaping quickly after Spark, he just barely made it out of the swarm of programs, all of them with dull eyes and stiff movements. "Wonder what possessed them." he pondered out loud. "Sorry, no word from Thane." Continuing to follow Spark, he asked, "Hey, when we get wherever we're going, can I take a look at that "detonator" that guy fooled us with? This little subroutine," he tapped the side of his helmet with the glowing rings "is pretty good at finding stuff. Plus if we throw my recoder on it, we might find something interesting."

OOC: Now for some more fun.... I MAKE A BAD GUY CHARACTER!

Name: Vondour
Type of Program: (Basically, what your functions are): Vondour was a prototype Search and Destroy program, designed to seek out viruses, malware, spy ware, trojans, etc., all the stuff you don't want on your computer.
Side: Vandals (I'm calling them Distributed Denial, so there).
Reason for Joining Side: He simply wishes to cause destruction on a massive scale. Distributed Denial (The vandals) seemed like the best way to do that.
Physical Appearance: Red circutry in the Legacy format. A large, muscular program, his face has a weathered, beaten appearance, that betrays his strength and intelligence.
Personality Description: He may want to cause wanton destruction wherever he goes, and to whoever he wants, but he doesn't stand for any nonsense. If you were to betray him, he would hunt you down and derezz you bit by bit, script by script, subroutine by subroutine. With a disc on game mode. He is gruff, but quiet.
Extra Information: Vondour was a prototype Search and Destroy program, designed to seek out and eliminate all the nasty stuff that you don't want on your computer. However, a coding error caused him to indiscriminately destroy whatever struck his fancy. Before he was scrapped and derezzed, he escaped to the net, where he hid out in random servers, destroying them slowly from the inside, until he joined Distributed Denial (The vandals). He is skilled in Parkour, and carries his disk and a lightjet and a Lightcycle. He prefers to use his disc in close combat or his bare hands.

IC (Vondour): "Where are you, you pathetic piece of programming?" Vondour was scouring an abandoned website, looking for a program that almost got him derezzed in the attack on Facebook. His disk was in his hand, weapon mode on. He slashed a pile of boxes, the program Vondour was searching for revealed, cowering behind them. He dropped to his knees. "Please, it was an accident, I didn't mean..." "Quiet." Vondour picked him up by the neck. The skinny program was no match for the strength of the bulky Vondour. "It was no 'accident'." Vondour brought his victim close to his face. "You knew exactly what you were doing. You didn't like me, so you thought you'd get rid of me quickly. Which is exactly why this is going to be slow and painful. And when you're almost nothing more than a pile of bits, I'm going to bring down the website on your head." Vondour roughly slammed the program on the ground, his hand still on his neck. "Let's get started." As Vondour's disc came closer to his body, the ill-fated program tried to scream, the sounds stifled by the large hand on his neck.

Walking away from the now destroyed site, Vondour contacted Derrick. He had chosen not to go for the feint at Pirate Bay to take care of the program who had wronged him. "I've taken care of my business. I'm coming back, unless you have something else you need me to do." Vondour hadn't told Derrick exactly what his business was.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Find the archive here:

FirstPrevious Page: of 7 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Distributed Denial of Service - TRON RP