Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Does anybody here do Tron RPing anymore?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
trekking95
User

RE: Does anybody here do Tron RPing anymore?

on Wednesday, November, 14, 2012 5:39 AM
Also, should I ask Spark something instead? I think she mentioned that somewhere.
Will post once you guys let me know! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, November, 14, 2012 8:29 AM
Basically tHe recoder plugs into the device and opens up an interface of one kind or another. For larger vehicles its makes them completely transparent, allowing the program to work with that vehicle hands on. Other interfaces have been shown as well.

So basically, make it up!

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, November, 14, 2012 5:01 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Also, should I ask Spark something instead? I think she mentioned that somewhere.
Will post once you guys let me know!

If you want to, sure. What I "mentioned somewhere" was: I've been posting flashbacks because there hasn't enough prompting from the other characters, so I'm trying to give prompts of my own. Maybe Zec could talk to Spark about something, or ask her questions? What she's been up to, how has her work been going, does she have any interesting info for him - maybe they trade information at times or something of that sort.

I do wonder where LWSrocks2 went....

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, November, 14, 2012 11:03 PM
Glad this is kicking back into gear. Also, you may remember someone talking about a dedicated TRON RP forum, well, it's happened. So you all should go join End of Line!
http://troneol.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
(/advertising)

Find the archive here:

trekking95
User

on Thursday, November, 15, 2012 6:15 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Basically tHe recoder plugs into the device and opens up an interface of one kind or another. For larger vehicles its makes them completely transparent, allowing the program to work with that vehicle hands on. Other interfaces have been shown as well.

So basically, make it up!
Was there a specific one of the shows that maybe showed them using a recoder a lot?

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been busy and am still working on a post.. But at least I'm back after being offline for a few weeks!

And I don't know where LWSrocks2 is either. His profile says he was lost on September 28 so its been awhile. I hope nothing happened to him! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, November, 15, 2012 10:03 AM
Beck's Beginning and both parts of The Renegade use it quite a bit. I think it was because it was a new toy for the producers to play around with.

Find the archive here:

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2012 1:50 AM
Okay, this is a status update: I'm on a family trip to California for a week. I made it to LA today! Well, almost. Our car broke down in Palm Springs, so we're staying in a Motel6 for the night. I don't know when the next time I'll have internet access will be, seeing as I'll be in LA for a week and I dunno if there will be wi-fi near my Grandma's house. So if there isn't, talk to you all in a week. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

LWSrocks2
User

on Saturday, December, 29, 2012 2:53 AM
That's fairly convenient, considering I wont be able to post, either. My brand new Alienware setup has a solid state drive that decided to completely shoot craps 3 days after purchasing. I was likely a factory error, and the repair technician is coming on Monday so I will be able to post starting next week as well. (Posting this from an iPad, good for short messages like this, not for long winded rp posts)

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 10:47 PM
I'll be home tomorrow, so I'll post for you guys then. I get to spend my 20th birthday driving home from California. Fun. :/abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

J
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 6:11 AM
There are some Dreamwidth places like Grid_lined. And I screw around, making a general fool of myself, as a verson of Jet on dear_mun. The poor fellow's been trying to piece together all the AU versions of what went down on the Grid and getting more and more disgusted with it. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

DawnStar
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 7:33 PM
Hey Spark, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 8:21 PM
DawnStar Wrote:Hey Spark, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, DawnStar!

Finally got home so I'm checking all my internet stuff. I'll post soon.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 9:25 PM
Sounds great!

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Java
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 5:38 AM
Sue
Happy Belated Birthday, Spark

I'm new to Tron Sector, and haven't forum RPed before
before I'm a dedicated fan and would love to join in if there's space openorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, February, 11, 2013 8:10 PM
Java Wrote:Sue
Happy Belated Birthday, Spark

I'm new to Tron Sector, and haven't forum RPed before
before I'm a dedicated fan and would love to join in if there's space open

Thanks! And welcome to the Sector. Sure you're welcome to join. You can be one of Zec's friends who is helping plan a distraction. Tk95 and I are working on said distraction; I'll PM you when we're ready for you to join in, okay?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Java
User

on Monday, February, 11, 2013 8:59 PM
Thank you
May have butted in incidentally by stumbling across the thread. I can delete post if needed
I guess in the PM feel free to give any pointers on understood rules of thread RP

END OF LINE.

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Thursday, May, 23, 2019 2:44 PM
I'd be interested if there's anyone real out there?

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Does anybody here do Tron RPing anymore?