RE: Tron Files and Abraxas Shards transcripts.
on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 1:37 AM
Found this on Gamefaqs. This is just a copy & paste and I'm NOT the author. Original author is redapocalypse04.
|| Collectibles ||
Tron Files [COL1]===============================================================================
|Chapter 1- Reboot|
1. Near the beginning, you'll have to jump over three gaps. Each time you jump,
you'll be forced to throw a disc and hit a switch to raise a platform. After
the third one, you should make your way through a door and onto a walkway
of sorts. The Navi Bit file is right in front of you here.
2. In the area where you fight your first set of enemies. After they're dead,
hold the Right Trigger and run towards one of the benches. You'll launch up
off of it and grab the Infected file above you.
3. You'll eventually come to a room where you have to activate a node, which
will take away the corruption from some ETCs and allow you to wallrun up
them. In the room after this, you'll fight more infected. On the bottom
floor, in the middle, there is a large tear drop sculpture. The Tron file
is hovering right next to it.
4. This one is very hard to miss. After you gain the ability to use the
grapple function, you'll encounter V2 Sentries for the first time. You'll
then have to jump and grapple around the room. The Sentry file is on the
last platform, right in front of the door to leave.
5. This is impossible to miss. After you first face the Heavy Sentries, you'll
have to use a grapple point to advance in the level. When you use it, it
throws you into the Zuse file.
6. After the cutscene where Quorra and you talk to Zuse in the nightclub,
you'll be on a Light Cycle, driving down the side of the building. Stay
in the right "lane", but close to the middle. The Light Cycle file is in
your path near the beginning. If you miss it, just slow down so that you
fall into one of the gaps and die. It'll put you back at the beginning of
the Light Cycle part.
|Chapter 2- Shutdown|
1. There is a room where you fight the yellow infected for the first time in
this chapter. You will then have to hit four orange switches. Once you exit
this room you'll do some platforming. There is one grapple point at the end
of this section. The platform you land on has the Scout Sentries file on
it. It's almost unavoidable.
2. At the very end of the chapter, during your boss fight with the Black
Guard. The Solar Sailor file is at the end of the platform, on the left side
if your back is to the orange barrier.
|Chapter 3- Arjia|
1. At the very beginning, just after the first cutscene, you'll have to climb
into a duct. The Quorra file is right in your path and impossible to miss.
2. At the end of the platforming section, you'll have to wallrun across three
health pads. You will then enter a door and exit in another location. At
this point the objective to infiltrate Arjia City will be complete. Look up
and to your right. The Arjia file is hovering next to the top of the thin
beam right next to you. Jump and run up the beam to get it.
3. After the cutscene where Clu and then Quorra talk to a program dressed in
all white named Radia(sp?), you will fight some sentries in a circular area.
After this, you'll use grapple points and start jumping across platforms.
There's a point where you have to jump to a grab point, run up the wall,
jump to the next wall and run up it, then jump to the platform. When you're
on the platform, turn around and look at the wall you just jumped off of.
There's a grab point you can use to get to the Arjians file.
4. After you leave the building that derezzes entirely, you'll fight a few
enemies on a circular platform. To continue you must find a jumping off
point on the right side of this platform, then wallrun/jump up to the
next flat surface. You will automatically pick up the Light Tank file as
you make your way up.
|Chapter 4- The Combatant|
1. After you've been on the Light Cycle for a bit, a tower will collapse and
block the main road. Go left and take the ramp. Stay on the middle line to
pick up the Tron City file. A Gate will come down near you as you get close
to it. This is probably one of the harder files to collect. Not only is it
very easy to miss, but the checkpoint is literally right after the file, so
if you mess up, you will have to back out to the main menu and start the
2. This is another one that you've got to pick up while on the Light Cycle.
The checkpoint is a couple of seconds down the road, but it's hard to
know if you've missed it or not, because there will be bombs going off all
around you. You will eventually come to a point where a Gate is hovering
over one spot in the middle of the road, just dropping bombs. Shortly after
this, you'll have to turn right. Stay in the middle of the road here. Slow
down if you have to. I believe the Recognizer file is on the straight just
after the turn, but it's pretty hectic. You should pick it up just before
you jump down, but by that point the checkpoint may have already
3. Just after you're back on foot, you'll enter a room with four pillars. You
will have to jump across them and hit four orange switches. Near the end of
this section you'll grapple onto a platform with the Game Grid file on it.
Hard to miss.
4. After you get the Game Grid Tron File, you'll enter a door and a short
cutscene plays. You will now be in a room with four grapple points. Make
your way to the far platform with the Disc Station on it. Climb up to the
left. If you keep going, you will climb into a vent. Look to the right of
the open vent and you should see the CLU file hovering there. Wallrun up
from the platform just below the open vent to get it.
|Chapter 5- Identification, Friend or Foe|
1. Near the beginning, after you knock down a pillar using the Bomb Disc for
the first time. You will climb up onto another platform. There will be an
obvious blue wall here that you can destroy. The Bostrum Colony file is
2. There's a part just after a Disc Station where you'll be platforming and
some of the environment will disappear and reappear. After this you'll be
in a room with some infected and some green allies. After you kill the
infected, some corruption will disappear from a health pad so you can
wallrun across. Before you do that, go through an open door to your left.
The Bostrumites file is in here.
3. Just after you run away from Abraxas and disable the reactor, you'll be on a
platform with some sentries and a Black Guard. Immediately look left to
find the Heavy Sentries file.
4. During the Light Cycle part, after the first jump, you'll enter a long
tunnel/canyon. The Basics file is near the beginning of this tunnel.
5. During your fight with Infected Gibson, get up on the second level and look
around. The Gibson file is hovering above you and between two of the
platforms, so you can wallrun across and get it.
6. After you defeat Gibson and do some platforming, you'll come across a Disc
Station. The Flynn file is on the very next platform.
7. When you're back on the Light Cycle, you'll eventually be back on the main
road. The road will be broken in several places and you'll have to jump.
After one of those jumps, you'll come across the Anon file in the middle of
|Chapter 6- The Approach|
1. At the beginning, on the side of the middle structure, you'll find the Light
2. After your tank gets blown up, enter the circular area. Get on the raised
area on the right side and run up the middle pillar to get the Radia file
hovering up there.
3. During your fight with Abraxas, go up one set of stairs and wallrun on one
of the horizontal health pads to grab the Abraxas file.
|Chapter 7- End of Line|
1. At the very beginning, turn around and head up the rocks that look like
steps. Turn right and climb onto those rocks to grab the Outlands file.
2. After you get onto the large warship, you'll fight some enemies and then
do some wallrunning. After you climb across the grab points, you'll have to
wallrun to a small platform with two enemies on it. Look up and to your
right as you land on the platform. The Black Guard file is hovering next to
the wall above you.
3. You'll eventually be driving a Light Cycle around. Near the beginning of
this sequence, go up the ramped portion to your left. Follow the path up
here into a tunnel. The Regulator file is in the middle of the tunnel.
Abraxas Shards [COL2]===============================================================================
1. Found in Chapter 1. After fighting Abraxas for the first time, you'll
eventually enter a room and be forced to fight off some enemies. In the
middle of the floor there is a thing that will refill your energy if you run
and vault off of it. Use it to get to the next platform. Look to your right
as soon as you land. You can't miss the broken piece of Abraxas' disc. It's
on a small platform that covers a terminal on the ground floor.
2. Found in Chapter 2. In the same room as your first encounter with the
yellow infected. You'll have to wallrun up to the next level, which
contains a lot of orange switches. On the right side there is a closed door
with some stairs leading up to it. Wallrun up the door to the ledge above
it. The Abraxas Shard will be right next to you.
3. Found in Chapter 3. After you leave the building that derezzed completely,
you'll fight some enemies and do some platforming. Once inside the next
building, you'll have to wallrun over some inert health pads to activate
them. Wallrunning across the highest health pad puts you on the same
platform as the Abraxas Shard, so this is very hard to miss.
4. Found in Chapter 5. After a while you'll enter a room where you and some
green guys fight infected. This is NOT the room where you first encounter
the green allies. This room is further on. Once you clear the first side
out, the corruption will disappear from a health pad so you can wallrun
across. On the other side there are more infected and a blue wall that
you can destroy. The Abraxas Shard is behind the wall.
5. Found in Chapter 5. During your fight with Infected Gibson, get up to the
second level. One of the platforms has a pillar on it with a health pad
on it. Go to the back of that pillar, run up it, then jump off and run up
the wall behind it to grab the Abraxas Shard.
6. Found in Chapter 6. During your fight with Abraxas, run up one of the
vertical health pads, then jump off and use the grapple point to throw
yourself into the Abraxas Shard.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill