General Discussion 
 My Current Tron Project

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Rinzler2010
User

My Current Tron Project

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 2:45 PM
Hey Tron-sector Members, I have been working on a Tron related RPG at home for a while and am almost done after my first gaming group has tested it i would like to see if anyone on here would like to play via the live chat. Anyone Interested?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

RE: My Current Tron Project

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 6:53 PM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:Hey Tron-sector Members, I have been working on a Tron related RPG at home for a while and am almost done after my first gaming group has tested it i would like to see if anyone on here would like to play via the live chat. Anyone Interested?

I'd love to. Hopefully we can be online at the same time sometime. Sometimes my weird schedule is kind of annoying.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ActiveX
User

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 8:32 PM
I will give it a shotabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all."

trekking95
User

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 8:40 PM
When are you on the live chat?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Pilgrim1099
User

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 10:33 PM
That sounds interesting because I used to play D&D in the old days, but recently I checked out World of Warcraft's starter edition for free and was amazed by the sheer scale and scope of the game online.

It's a shame that Disney and Blizzard has'nt gotten the idea of doing a TRON MMORG. Imagine going on the virtual grid and being any program we want to be and get involved in Disc Wars with players or ride bikes anywhere. In a sense, live virtually there.

It can be done, but I don't think Disney is seeing far enough of this kind of potential. They better not put a tail between their legs growing a yellow spine that Paramount did with GIJoe: Retaliation. That news really disturbed me.

But anyway, Tron RPG or MMORG would rock.

MCPcomputer
User

on Friday, June, 01, 2012 1:55 AM

Well that sounds promising..
I might have to give it a try.
I like playing video games....

END OF LINE

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Imbroglio
User

on Friday, June, 01, 2012 3:23 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:That sounds interesting because I used to play D&D in the old days, but recently I checked out World of Warcraft's starter edition for free and was amazed by the sheer scale and scope of the game online.

Just wait until you discover the sheer scale and scope of obnoxious, immature and elitist players in WoW. I played the game for over 4 years from when it first came out and quit in disgust due to the 20+ year olds with the maturity of a spoiled 10 year old.

Edited to add: A MMO is only as good as it's player community.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

mastercilinder
User

on Friday, June, 01, 2012 6:08 PM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:Hey Tron-sector Members, I have been working on a Tron related RPG at home for a while and am almost done after my first gaming group has tested it i would like to see if anyone on here would like to play via the live chat. Anyone Interested?

Shucks man . . .

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=439378order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, June, 02, 2012 9:50 AM
Imbroglio Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:That sounds interesting because I used to play D&D in the old days, but recently I checked out World of Warcraft's starter edition for free and was amazed by the sheer scale and scope of the game online.

Just wait until you discover the sheer scale and scope of obnoxious, immature and elitist players in WoW. I played the game for over 4 years from when it first came out and quit in disgust due to the 20+ year olds with the maturity of a spoiled 10 year old.

Edited to add: A MMO is only as good as it's player community.

I don't doubt the unruliness of the players on WoW because I was curious about the MMO for a long time until now. As an artist and game designer, I wanted to see how it actually works online and learn what makes it so effective, or not.

So, yes, I'm not surprised about certain players who are going to give us a hard time, however it's all about common sense and dealing with the fools. But I think the most interesting thing about the game is the psycho-social aspects of it and meeting players 'virtually' there, almost as if you're zapped into the Grid .

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, June, 02, 2012 9:50 AM
Imbroglio Wrote:

Edited to add: A MMO is only as good as it's player community.

I don't doubt the unruliness of the players on WoW because I was curious about the MMO for a long time until now. As an artist and game designer, I wanted to see how it actually works online and learn what makes it so effective, or not.

So, yes, I'm not surprised about certain players who are going to give us a hard time, however it's all about common sense and dealing with the fools. But I think the most interesting thing about the game is the psycho-social aspects of it and meeting players 'virtually' there, almost as if you're zapped into the Grid .

Kat
User

on Saturday, June, 02, 2012 9:58 AM
I could hope that Tron fandom might be enough of a niche thing that it wouldnt attract the sort of douchebags some other things would (nor would it attract the same numbers, which would cut down on the likelihood of said douchebags). Hopefully it would be like many things around the fandom-- a few new people show up. Some are decent and real fans and stick around and continue. Some came by just for curiosity or a short-lived interest and are out of folks' hair relatively quickly. And since douchebags often fall into the latter category, one can hope they'd be gone soon, or that they might be shamed out of existence.

I could be wrong; I've never played RPGs, but based on what I've seen in various web communities, that seems to be how it works.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, June, 02, 2012 8:40 PM
Kat Wrote:I could hope that Tron fandom might be enough of a niche thing that it wouldnt attract the sort of douchebags some other things would (nor would it attract the same numbers, which would cut down on the likelihood of said douchebags). Hopefully it would be like many things around the fandom-- a few new people show up. Some are decent and real fans and stick around and continue. Some came by just for curiosity or a short-lived interest and are out of folks' hair relatively quickly. And since douchebags often fall into the latter category, one can hope they'd be gone soon, or that they might be shamed out of existence.

I could be wrong; I've never played RPGs, but based on what I've seen in various web communities, that seems to be how it works.

Kat,

If they ever did a TRON MMO, they need a CLU to create the 'perfect system' and rectify all the unruly online players.

Get it? . CLU's an Admin program and boot off unruly Users.

Kat
User

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 12:20 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
Kat Wrote:I could hope that Tron fandom might be enough of a niche thing that it wouldnt attract the sort of douchebags some other things would (nor would it attract the same numbers, which would cut down on the likelihood of said douchebags). Hopefully it would be like many things around the fandom-- a few new people show up. Some are decent and real fans and stick around and continue. Some came by just for curiosity or a short-lived interest and are out of folks' hair relatively quickly. And since douchebags often fall into the latter category, one can hope they'd be gone soon, or that they might be shamed out of existence.

Kat,

If they ever did a TRON MMO, they need a CLU to create the 'perfect system' and rectify all the unruly online players.

Get it? . CLU's an Admin program and boot off unruly Users.

Or they need Tron, to find the unauthorized processes and shut them down...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 2:18 PM
I will post on this thread when i am ready to start the online gaming group and could someone tell me how to get a copy of my character sheet posted so that people could print it out so that we could play.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Cubit
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 6:51 PM
I'm definately up for a game

Right,...now I'm on the grid, how does this thing work?

http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/f13/tron-discography-project-list-now-full_on-making-prototypes-129323/

Rinzler2010
User

on Saturday, October, 06, 2012 12:13 AM
Hey i am almost finished with the game and are almost willing to put you tron fans to the ultimate test of skill and wits are you ready to put that Tron Knowledge to the Test!!

MCPcomputer
User

on Saturday, October, 06, 2012 12:54 PM

I want to play the game..
and yes Finish The Game!!!!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Rinzler2010
User

on Saturday, October, 20, 2012 12:46 AM
Cool just need to finish the game and then we will play
hey can you post pictures on here

Rinzler2010
User

on Saturday, October, 20, 2012 12:48 AM
There are seven players in the group and I will send you all a message when i anm done with the game

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, October, 29, 2012 11:08 AM
Good news programs, the character sheets are done and all i have to do is add them to my flash drive and make adjustments to some things and we are ready to play just send me a message of when we can get on the live chat i will send you a copy of the sheet and we will make characters for the players which is you.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 My Current Tron Project