Collector 
 Your rarest TRON stuff

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
clu.exe
User

Your rarest TRON stuff

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 2:31 AM
i just saw the art of tron on amazon for sale almost 500 dollars new. im so shocked! double the price my girlfriend got it for and it wont even reach its used price there now. im just so shocked at how that item's value appreciated so fast.

so now id like to see what stuff you guys have in your collection that impresses you just the same, especially ones you got for a bargain.

for example

1. i recently got my TRON tabletop, for 28.99 shipped. I think thats cheap for it. I saw people pay 50-100 dollars for it.

2. My Art of Tron Legacy book mentioned above,a present which makes it even more valuable to me

3. Another is my Ultimate Tron Experience Box that has a similar case with the art of tron legacy book. shocked with it's price now..

i got the k.flynn disc which is always available but in scalper price

i have a big collection but mostly filled by common and inexpensive stuff since i always try to find bargains. so i can say my collection is a bit modest compared to those of yours here on this site. so far ive seen castors and 12" CLU w/ katanas and all that.

i know you guys have more rare stuff people like me know little of

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

LIT
User

RE: Your rarest TRON stuff

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 12:26 PM
My collection has some pretty rare stuff, here are some pictures.(Note: I did get signatures from Bruce and Cindy at a convention, I did cover my name for privacy reasons, there are not smears)

My movies:

My 3.75 figures:

My TRON:BETRAYAL signed by Cindy Morgan:

My TRON 20th Anniversary Sark Figure:

My Deluxe Figures:

My vehicles:

That is my Tron Collection.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

gkarris
User

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 8:13 PM
What's the "Ultimate TRON Experience Box"?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

clu.exe
User

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 8:46 PM
gkarris Wrote:What's the "Ultimate TRON Experience Box"?

THe 5 disc Blu ray set with Identity DIsc Light Up CD Case. here: http://www.amazon.com/Tron-Original-Five-Disc-Collectible-Packaging/dp/B004KZPABK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330307070&sr=8-1

Look at the price. Really shocked me. Got it for 69 when it came out, with the preorder. and the used price is even higher than that..

and very cool lit, about the autographed stuff

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 9:01 PM
Mine would be:
Castor figure- both of them
Flynn Lives ARG scavenger hunt identity disc
Set of MIB knock off "Laser Cycles"order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

clu.exe
User

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 9:05 PM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:Mine would be:
Castor figure- both of them
Flynn Lives ARG scavenger hunt identity disc
Set of MIB knock off "Laser Cycles"

ive seen those laser cycles on youtube really cool, but id like to see the arg disc!

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 10:04 PM
Don't have any pictures of it at the moment, but I'd have to say my rarest collection item is a poster of Tron Betrayal autographed by the writer. I've heard that the Flynn Core figure is pretty rare, too. Haven't really looked up anything regarding pricing and rarity on any of my stuff.

I've also got Arcade Aid poster #486 of 999order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

trekking95
User

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 10:33 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:I've heard that the Flynn Core figure is pretty rare, too.
Um...what? They are not rare. Do you mean Castor?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 10:40 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:I've heard that the Flynn Core figure is pretty rare, too.
Um...what? They are not rare. Do you mean Castor?

I must have heard wrong, then. I heard they were becoming increasingly hard to find. Maybe I was thinking of the Flynn Deluxe Identity Disk.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

trekking95
User

on Monday, February, 27, 2012 1:40 AM
Well the Kevin disc was almost always rare. But maybe the figures are too where you are. We all have different store stock!

Save Tron 3!

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, February, 27, 2012 4:44 AM
Damn, $300 for a 'new' Art of Tron Legacy book and $100+ for a used one?

I checked my Amazon and saw I got it last year for $22. Great buy by me I suppose, not that I'm selling it. Glad to have it.

My 'rarest' stuff is all four original TOMY figures (well played with) and the red cycle. Not sure if that's the rarest stuff but it's the most valuable part of the collection for me, it's where it all started. My Tron figure's head kept breaking off as a kid so it's superglued on, but the other three figures are complete. The other original Tron stuff I have is the 45 book and record.

As for new stuff I have the complete released toy line (except for Castor.) I guess the book becomes the gem of my collection. Personally I'm happiest with the Daft Punk dual LP from the UK with the 'complete' soundtrack, the three Daft Punk limited edition record singles that look like identity discs, and the complete collection of Tron controllers from PDP (completed with special help from Candace

mastercilinder
User

on Monday, February, 27, 2012 2:04 PM
Rarest?

Well, I do have a TOMY Tron and Sark . . . I guess the complete card set might be fairly rare, no scratches either.

I also have the Arcade Aid poster, can't remember the number though. I plan to get it framed.

There's also the TPB for "Ghost in The Machine", I only bring that up because I never see it in local comic stores and I had to buy it directly from SLG at the San Diego Comic Con.

Auric
Sector Creator

on Monday, February, 27, 2012 2:42 PM
For me it's the actual arcade monitor bezel for Space Paranoids used in the original film:

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

trekking95
User

on Monday, February, 27, 2012 3:22 PM
That's the real one? Wow, cool!!! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

jimboonie
User

on Tuesday, February, 28, 2012 11:18 AM
I guess nothing particularly rare, but I guess the things that have value:

- Original TRON movie poster framed (Got this in late 90's for only $80 from movieposters.com)
- Original TRON Adidas jacket and the blue Legacy Adidas jacket
- Art of Tron book
- Tron Legacy triptych posters all mounted/framed.
- 3 Tron Legacy monorails
- K. Flynn disc

I have quite a few other odds and ends but nothing of much value.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, February, 28, 2012 8:37 PM
Auric Wrote:For me it's the actual arcade monitor bezel for Space Paranoids used in the original film:

OH my... How'd you get a hold of that???

Soundwarp
User

on Thursday, March, 01, 2012 10:28 AM
I would have to say my 4 items rare to me are my Flynn lives shirt, my arcade aid poster numbered 030/999 and both of my Tron/Tron legacy Martin ansin postersabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Soundwarp
User

on Thursday, March, 01, 2012 10:29 AM
Also idk if it's rare but I found a 12 in Clu with katana for 5.00 the other day on clearence

trekking95
User

on Thursday, March, 01, 2012 4:35 PM
Soundwarp Wrote:Also idk if it's rare but I found a 12 in Clu with katana for 5.00 the other day on clearence
With a Katana, yeah they are a little rare.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

allen 1
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 2:52 PM
Well I can only count 2 things and maybe a 3rd or 4th but I don't think they're rare though:
1. art of tron legacy
2. kevin o flynn identity disc
(possible rarities:
3. rinzler identity disc
4. (this one i'm sure probably isnt rare) the deluxe clu light cycle that says sam flynn on the top of the box instead of clu.)
5.Castor figure, he was always my favorite figure.
UPDATE
6. just got a sam's light cycle limited edition die cast at a con its a sandiego comic con exclusive its one of 3000 others.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Your rarest TRON stuff