cool83
User

Yori-Lives Blog Update!

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 11:00 PM

J
User

RE: Yori-Lives Blog Update!

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 7:09 AM
Nice to see a fellow Yori Lives type here. I can totally point you to fanfic recswhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 9:17 PM
J Wrote:Nice to see a fellow Yori Lives type here. I can totally point you to fanfic recs

A lot of us are Yori Lives fans.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

MCPcomputer
User

on Sunday, February, 12, 2012 4:50 PM

Thanks for the blog great info!1where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Yori-Lives Blog Update!