TRON: Evolution 
 Evolution Collector's Edition on sale at Gamestop

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, July, 06, 2011 11:54 PM
Just got an email from GameStop with their weekly ad. Tron Evolution Collector's Edition is now $80 off this week, bringing it down to $50. If anyone still wants that 4th Gen Lightcycle Diecast, now would be the time to pick it up.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

KASxxWill
User

RE: Evolution Collector's Edition on sale at Gamestop

on Saturday, July, 23, 2011 2:32 PM
Hm... I'm renting it from Gamefly as we speak (should be arriving today or Monday)... if it's alright and the MP keeps me wanting more... I'll consider THIS.

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 11:44 PM
The game is hitting lower and lower prices, even for the normal (non-collector's) edition. I am waiting until it's about $2.99, or I find it at a garage sale or something. Then I might buy. It's just not the type of game I like, and I don't want to help inspire more of the same type of game if Tron 3 is ever made.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 12:11 AM
The lightcycle that comes with the collector's edition is not actually diecast, it's all plastic, but still very cool. And it lights up.

Green Tank Commander
User

on Monday, October, 10, 2011 4:35 PM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:The lightcycle that comes with the collector's edition is not actually diecast, it's all plastic, but still very cool. And it lights up.

Are you sure it lights up? After reading your post I checked my lightcycle that came with the CE and it doesn't light up. It also doesn't have any moving parts or do anything at all except collect dust. Definitly not worth the money I spent on it when I bought it on release day for full price. Also bought the CE Xbox controller for $50, now that was worth it, coolest controller I have ever seen. Wish I could find the limited edtion controller that glows orange.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

lemonvampire
User

on Saturday, November, 05, 2011 9:52 PM
I just picked up the CE at Gamestop last week and I'm really glad I did. It was worth it at this price. The game is actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be, and the model, though definitely not worth the original price, is a really cool design and makes a great display.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows how you're supposed to change the batteries in the model? The only piece that seems separate is piece on the back that actually kind of feels like it's removable, but I didn't want to risk trying it.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

mastercilinder
User

on Sunday, November, 13, 2011 9:32 PM
Green Tank Commander Wrote:
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:The lightcycle that comes with the collector's edition is not actually diecast, it's all plastic, but still very cool. And it lights up.

Are you sure it lights up? After reading your post I checked my lightcycle that came with the CE and it doesn't light up. It also doesn't have any moving parts or do anything at all except collect dust. Definitly not worth the money I spent on it when I bought it on release day for full price. Also bought the CE Xbox controller for $50, now that was worth it, coolest controller I have ever seen. Wish I could find the limited edtion controller that glows orange.

I had trouble finding it myself. If you press down on the lower part of the rider's back, right under his disk, it lights up.

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, November, 25, 2011 8:28 PM
It's $50 at Amazon (360 version) right now, not a bad price.

Green Tank Commander
User

on Sunday, January, 29, 2012 11:24 AM
mastercilinder Wrote:
Green Tank Commander Wrote:

I had trouble finding it myself. If you press down on the lower part of the rider's back, right under his disk, it lights up.

Your right, I found it. I feel like such a fool.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Monday, January, 30, 2012 6:24 PM
The ce bike lights up!? Will have to check that out when I get home. I was thinking of swapping with the core cycle.......

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 5:44 PM
well, i'll be......it does light up! neat-o-!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution