TRON: LEGACY 
 Soundtrack on public radio!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Kat
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 7:28 PM
Was driving and listening to the public radio station this morning... after the Marketplace Morning Report, they had the usual section that tells who the sponsors are, and imagine my surprise when during that section they were playing "End of Line"! It's everywhere!

Anyone else heard this on public radio?

Listed right under "Music We Played."

http://www.publicradio.org/columns/marketplace/music/2011/06/playlist-revised-gdps-and-48-oz-drinks.html

so I assume it's not a usual thing, then...they just happened to pick it. I wonder who at teh studio decided on that. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Alan1
User

RE: Soundtrack on public radio!

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 8:06 PM
I heard outlands on a "Team USA" which was very much ispired by TRON. The runners were glowing in different colors and running together like lightcycles.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Alan1
User

on Friday, June, 24, 2011 8:11 PM
It's for BMW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H9Cekm5a2Aorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

EXODUS
User

on Saturday, June, 25, 2011 10:44 AM
There's an commercial in the UK for a particular brand of men's aftershave which I think has some music that appeared in the movie.
It's the music that was playing when Sam was breaking into the Encom building, and the meeting was occuring there.

The thing is, I cant remember what brand it was, though....

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, July, 10, 2011 11:34 AM
EXODUS Wrote:There's an commercial in the UK for a particular brand of men's aftershave which I think has some music that appeared in the movie.
It's the music that was playing when Sam was breaking into the Encom building, and the meeting was occuring there.

I Saw it again today, and found out what it's for-it's for Armani Code Sport.

MCPcomputer
User

on Tuesday, July, 12, 2011 2:58 AM

Wow really are you serious? They played it on public radio? well that is great news! I love the end of line song and I love working to and working out to Tron Legacy music.
I hope I hear it on the radio soon..

End of Line

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

EXODUS
User

on Friday, September, 09, 2011 3:14 PM
There’s a TV game show on in the UK at the moment called Red or Black.

And last night, during the show, they had one of those hip-hop dance acts on doing a dance routine to a medley of different songs.
And the song they started dancing to at the very start was from the Tron Legacy album-it was The Game Has Changed
It wasn’t the ENTIRE song, mind you, just the start of it (about the first minute).

Vaporware
User

on Friday, September, 09, 2011 5:09 PM
They play some progressive stuff on occasion. I've caught bits of "George Sarah" during some interludes...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, September, 10, 2011 2:03 AM
EXODUS Wrote:
EXODUS Wrote:There's an commercial in the UK for a particular brand of men's aftershave which I think has some music that appeared in the movie.

Here's a link to the commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GiorgioArmaniBeauty#p/u/1/MOLOgxMcjMQ

EXODUS
User

on Monday, September, 12, 2011 1:38 PM
EXODUS Wrote:There’s a TV game show on in the UK at the moment called Red or Black.

And last night, during the show, they had one of those hip-hop dance acts on doing a dance routine to a medley of different songs.
And the song they started dancing to at the very start was from the Tron Legacy album-it was The Game Has Changed
It wasn’t the ENTIRE song, mind you, just the start of it (about the first minute).

They did it again the other night!

Same gameshow, but differant song-they used the music in the falling elevator scene. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

EXODUS
User

on Monday, September, 12, 2011 1:42 PM
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Vaporware
User

on Monday, September, 12, 2011 9:21 PM
I caught a piece of the Tron: Legacy soundtrack during the new show "Snap Judgement" on NPR.

EXODUS
User

on Friday, November, 11, 2011 12:15 PM
There was an advert for a forthcoming soccer match on TV last night (I cant remember which teams though), and they played some of the soundtrack on that commercial too-I think they played The Game Has Changed.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Friday, November, 11, 2011 12:47 PM
Journey, Separate Ways was playing in a coffee shop awhile ago. I almost forgot to order since I was listening! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Kat
User

on Monday, December, 12, 2011 6:59 AM
EXODUS Wrote:

I finally saw that commercial on TV last night when I was visiting my mum. Within three notes, I recognized the music, haha. "Hey, that's music from the new Tron movie," I said. My mom was like, "um, okay..."order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

DV8ER
User

on Monday, December, 12, 2011 9:27 AM
Kat Wrote:
EXODUS Wrote:

I finally saw that commercial on TV last night when I was visiting my mum. Within three notes, I recognized the music, haha. "Hey, that's music from the new Tron movie," I said. My mom was like, "um, okay..."
LOL, yeah, I get that reaction from my family too.

-D

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, December, 22, 2011 10:16 AM
I was watching the lunchtime news today & they did a bit about The BBC Sports Personality of the Yeat Awards 2011, and when they showed the list of nominess they played a sample of the soundtrack.
It was the music that was played when they were being chased towards the portal in the Flyers.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, December, 22, 2011 10:17 AM
Also, it was only about 5 seconds long, but just long enough to recognise it.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 5:06 PM
I was watching a TV show on TV tonight called TOP GEAR. It's a show about cars & motering in general.
They were reviewing the new Mercades, and they played part of the soundtrack. It was the music that was played when they were being chased by the Lightjets at the end (I cant remember what it was called).

nrand90
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 8:26 PM
Top Gear has been using bits of the soundtrack for the last two seasons. in the first episode of season 17 they use Rinzler's theme in the background while reviewing the Marauder (a larger alternative to the Hummer) & later in that episode they use Outlands Pt. 2 when reviewing the BMW M5 while also using graphics that look like the BMW is driving through the Grid.
They also use The Game Has Changed when they race McLaren's MP4-12C against the Ferrari 458 in episode three of that season. I'm guessing that BBC America didn't get the rights to play the music from Disney because when they aired the season on BBC America, those songs were replaced by a lesser known soundtrack.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY