TRON: LEGACY 
 Rinzler is AWESOME!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
CorrupTron
User

RE: Rinzler is AWESOME!

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:11 PM
Light Runner Fan Wrote:I hate clu. period. he just made Tron a villain. so much for being a good security program.

No, Tron is not a villain. He was rectified. Rinzler is a villain and Rinzler is the ultimate badass.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

CorrupTron
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:11 PM
Light Runner Fan Wrote:I hate clu. period. he just made Tron a villain. so much for being a good security program.

No, Tron is not a villain. He was rectified. Rinzler is a villain and Rinzler is the ultimate badass.

Light Runner Fan
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 12:33 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:

No, Tron is not a villain. He was rectified. Rinzler is a villain and Rinzler is the ultimate badass.

I know he's badass but.. he's still tron. A different tron.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 7:54 PM
Tron's a badass too. Just not... a BAD badass. I wouldn't want to piss either one off in a dark alleyway. Just that Tron probably wouldn't kill you unless he had to in self-defense. (We already know Rinz wouldn't think twice to derez your face.)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 9:11 PM
Kat Wrote:Tron's a badass too. Just not... a BAD badass. I wouldn't want to piss either one off in a dark alleyway. Just that Tron probably wouldn't kill you unless he had to in self-defense. (We already know Rinz wouldn't think twice to derez your face.)

Well.........

He thought twice about killing Sam, and Derezzing Quorra, and all three of them, when they were in the Three-Man Light Jet, so he thought twice plenty.

Except when he turned on CLU. I doubt he thought twice then

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kat
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 9:28 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
Kat Wrote:Tron's a badass too. Just not... a BAD badass. I wouldn't want to piss either one off in a dark alleyway. Just that Tron probably wouldn't kill you unless he had to in self-defense. (We already know Rinz wouldn't think twice to derez your face.)

Well.........

He thought twice about killing Sam, and Derezzing Quorra, and all three of them, when they were in the Three-Man Light Jet, so he thought twice plenty.

Except when he turned on CLU. I doubt he thought twice then

Well, technically, he may not have killed Sam and Quorra because he wanted to take them to Clu. I mean, you come up against a User and an ISO--both rarities with some significance--you probably want to let your boss have a crack at them. I don't imagine Clu would be real happy to have it otherwise--"what do you mean you found a User and you killed him before I could question him??"order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, April, 01, 2011 9:59 PM
Good point.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Rinzler is AWESOME!