TRON: LEGACY 
 Rinzler is AWESOME!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
CorrupTron
User

RE: Rinzler is AWESOME!

on Thursday, March, 24, 2011 11:53 PM
In the plus column, Rinzler makes a hell of a cup of coffee.

CorrupTron
User

on Thursday, March, 24, 2011 11:58 PM
Tronbucks.

Kat
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 7:06 AM
CorrupTron Wrote:Tronbucks.
Hell yeah, I'd pay four bucks for that.

Actually, no. I'd replace the french press on my desk (my coworkers make weak coffee, what can I say) with Rinzler. Sure, he'd take up more room, but my desk is a mess anyway. And no doubt I could also put him to work shuffling some of my paperwork. As long as nobody borrows him and forgets to put him back. "Guys, who took my Rinzler? Don't make me come back there." But he's a bit bigger than my pens and stapler, so I think he'd be easy to find later. And, too--"*Rinz hops off coworker's desk* Sorry, Bob, gotta go--my User's calling me." Only problem-- "Dude, can you stop purring? I'm on the phone."

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

pullfocus.exe
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 11:30 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:Rinzler is millions and millions and millions of times more cooler than Darth Maul.

Everyone on this forum will fight with these words.
Everyone on this forum has 10 friends that will fight them for saying this.

well said, typical

Open doors, like open minds

CorrupTron
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 11:53 AM
I fight for the Users!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 2:28 PM
You just know now that someone on this forum is waiting for one of those large collectible figure busts to come out for Rinzler so that they can build a coffee machine into it abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 3:11 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:I fight for the Users!

Me too!

Tron Fanatic Wrote:You just know now that someone on this forum is waiting for one of those large collectible figure busts to come out for Rinzler so that they can build a coffee machine into it

Ohh me! I will!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 7:35 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:It's more like corrupted. It's still here isn't it?

And now look what idiotic thing you all gone and made me do. The geekiest thing I've probably done in 10 years - and the most cheaply made too.

It's okay, fanatic. We welcome this with open arms and hearts. Though, I bet Rinzler could take Maul on without his discs...

pullfocus.exe Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:Rinzler is millions and millions and millions of times more cooler than Darth Maul.

Everyone on this forum will fight with these words.
Everyone on this forum has 10 friends that will fight them for saying this.

well said, typical

Thanks!

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kat
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 7:52 PM
Waaaaait. What if they had to switch weapons and Rinz had to use a lightsaber and Maul had to use discs? Who'd win THEN? (I'm still gonna say Rinzler. Esp. since I daresay the lightsaber would be easier to learn on the fly)

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, March, 25, 2011 7:55 PM
A frisbee isn't hard to learn either, but yeah a laser sword would be much easier.

Plus, Tron has a Katana, so yeah... he already knows how to use one.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Goat!
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 9:56 AM
Let's also not forget that the person who plays Rinzler has Beiber Fever! (he was a dancer for Justin Beiber). where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 5:29 PM
*cheers* Go Rinzler!!! *purrs as she watches Rinzler derezz his opponents*

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 6:10 PM
Kat Wrote:Waaaaait. What if they had to switch weapons and Rinz had to use a lightsaber and Maul had to use discs? Who'd win THEN? (I'm still gonna say Rinzler. Esp. since I daresay the lightsaber would be easier to learn on the fly)

Allegedly they're actually very hard to learn how to use. Something about a gyroscopic mechanism the hilt that makes it more resistant to moves. But then, the new discs with their spinning blades probably do the same thing.

TBH, Strangely, I like discs a LOT. I went into an RP'd lightsaber fight with just one disc and actually won. They couldn't hit me. I managed to lop an arm off and kill someone else with a toss.

Goat! Wrote:Let's also not forget that the person who plays Rinzler has Beiber Fever! (he was a dancer for Justin Beiber).

Umm... this is supposed to be a thread about why Rinzler is COOL, right?

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 6:15 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:TBH, Strangely, I like discs a LOT. I went into an RP'd lightsaber fight with just one disc and actually won. They couldn't hit me. I managed to lop an arm off and kill someone else with a toss.

I brought my disks to an actual fight. Me and my plastic disks vs. my friend with his plastic lightsaber. I won.

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Saturday, March, 26, 2011 7:35 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Tron Fanatic Wrote:TBH, Strangely, I like discs a LOT. I went into an RP'd lightsaber fight with just one disc and actually won. They couldn't hit me. I managed to lop an arm off and kill someone else with a toss.

I brought my disks to an actual fight. Me and my plastic disks vs. my friend with his plastic lightsaber. I won.
Dude, you just brought a lightdisc to a lightsaber fight.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

mattkickbox
User

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 8:11 PM
I agree. His mask is one of the best in Legacy, if not the best. And of course he exhibits awesome arcobatics, thanks to the 87elevens.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

IluthraDanar
User

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 8:12 PM
Light disk vs light saber? I would think the disk would win everytime. I mean, you can be yards away with a disk!

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 8:38 PM
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Yes, I did. And I won, too.

IluthraDanar Wrote:Light disk vs light saber? I would think the disk would win everytime. I mean, you can be yards away with a disk!

As I said, I won. Of course, the light-up disks aren't throw-able, but still.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

IluthraDanar
User

on Sunday, March, 27, 2011 8:44 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Yes, I did. And I won, too.

IluthraDanar Wrote:Light disk vs light saber? I would think the disk would win everytime. I mean, you can be yards away with a disk!

As I said, I won. Of course, the light-up disks aren't throw-able, but still.

oh, real world stuff. Ok :-)

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

Light Runner Fan
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 10:47 AM
I hate clu. period. he just made Tron a villain. so much for being a good security program.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Rinzler is AWESOME!