TRON: LEGACY 
 Rinzler is AWESOME!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
CorrupTron
User

Rinzler is AWESOME!

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 8:02 PM
The other thread was just too "depressing" for me so I thought we can have one to talk about what an awesome character Rinzler a.k.a Tron is.

JInfantry23
User

RE: Rinzler is AWESOME!

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 8:07 PM
Indeed.

Notice how the crowd was chanting his name in the movie when Sam reached his level in the arena games? Rinzler has rock star type cred on the grid apparently.

He's also the true hero of the movie if you consider that if he didn't remember who he was and starts fighting for the users? CLU shoots down Sam, Quorra, and Kev in the dog fight.

Kat
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 9:18 PM
I never said he wasn't awesome. As a stand-alone character, he'd rock. It gets sad when you remember that Rinzler exists as Rinzler because Clu totally f***ed up Tron to get him.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 9:20 PM
In that case I'm very, very happy he did because Rinzler is a total badass!

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 9:31 PM
Oh man Tron oh man it's like Rinzler and I can't believe it i was so surpirsed when he was liek I FIGHT FOR THE USERS and wow totally didn't see that coming man HEY what do you think of the purring do you think it means anything? i don't really know what the deal is but i think it wuz cuz CLU DID IT TO HIM like HERT HIm when he rectified him LOL RIGHT!?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Mayorcan
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 10:08 PM
I said it best in one review I wrote on Facebook. For the audience member who pays close attention to the movie, it is the character of Tron/Rinzler that will be the most intriguing and challenging to follow. From the opening scene when we are introduced to a great "warrior" via Flynn's bedtime story and action figure to the final plunge into the Sea of Simulation, Tron's role in a film appropriately titled "Tron LEGACY" is almost as busy and engaging as his role in the first film. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

Flynn1
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 10:19 PM
-

Rinzler IS a total badass indeed.

I have to confess though that when i see him, all i am reminded of is the 'Power Rangers'. HIs designed look really sends off that vibe...

Rinzler would kick the Green Rangers *** any ol' day though....and Goldars too!

i just WISH we could have seen him UNMASKED at the end of the film. It would have been a terrific dramatic moment.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, March, 17, 2011 12:47 AM
I concur with Mayocan.
Yeah Tron/Rinzler was kick ass. He kind of "evovled" on his own, and even quickly picking up fighting with two discs.

I loved how in Tron Betrayal, his lithe and agile tricking and fighting skills made him the champion of the original non-lethal grid games in the cycles long before Clu's coup.

He came along way from his humble beginnings in the Encom 511 System.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Argent
User

on Thursday, March, 17, 2011 1:13 AM
Kat Wrote:I never said he wasn't awesome. As a stand-alone character, he'd rock. It gets sad when you remember that Rinzler exists as Rinzler because Clu totally f***ed up Tron to get him.

Agreed. He's an awesome character in his own right, and a tragic one because of his history. (Though without that tragic element, we couldn't have had his awesome redemption scene, so it balances out.)

I wonder if he'll keep fighting with two discs Rinzler-style in a sequel, or go back to using a single disc?

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, March, 17, 2011 3:14 AM
Hey Traahn!! Could you plz do a photoshop for Rinzler like your Sam/Quorra circuit pic??

O_0

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 17, 2011 4:44 AM
CorrupTron Wrote:The other thread was just too "depressing" for me so I thought we can have one to talk about what an awesome character Rinzler a.k.a Tron is.

Now this is a thread that I will happily post in. *prints pics out, tapes to wall of room* Of course everyone around here knows my feelings on our purring program. Especially if they've dropped by the Ladies' Night thread. *tackle-glomps and cuddles purring Rinzler* Mine!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Kat
User

on Thursday, March, 17, 2011 5:23 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Oh man Tron oh man it's like Rinzler and I can't believe it i was so surpirsed when he was liek I FIGHT FOR THE USERS and wow totally didn't see that coming man HEY what do you think of the purring do you think it means anything? i don't really know what the deal is but i think it wuz cuz CLU DID IT TO HIM like HERT HIm when he rectified him LOL RIGHT!?
Dude, what the fuck. Find me a place where I type like that, for one. Second, find me a place where I EVER expressed 90% of those sentiments. Third, out of all the discussions here, you pick one about Tron turning to Rinzler to get all offended over. I don't see why it's such a bad topic, considering there are topics with people plagiarizing pictures, discussing for pages on multiple threads the finer physics points of exactly how Quorra came to the real world and what she may have been wearing, and even threads about whether a program needs to take a dump. Come on. It's been discussed before that Clu fucked him over and nobody seemed to freak out about it then.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Traahn
User

on Friday, March, 18, 2011 12:02 AM
flynn1978 Wrote:Hey Traahn!! Could you plz do a photoshop for Rinzler like your Sam/Quorra circuit pic??

O_0
Sweet! A fan!! Perhaps one of these days, Flynn1978. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it so, trust me! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Disc Warrior
User

on Friday, March, 18, 2011 12:23 PM
Traahn Wrote:
flynn1978 Wrote:Hey Traahn!! Could you plz do a photoshop for Rinzler like your Sam/Quorra circuit pic??

O_0
Sweet! A fan!! Perhaps one of these days, Flynn1978. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it so, trust me!
What is this circuit pic?

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 7:35 PM
Rinzler is millions and millions and millions of times more cooler than Darth Maul.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 7:41 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Rinzler is millions and millions and millions of times more cooler than Darth Maul.

Post of the day, bud!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 7:43 PM
Disc Warrior Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:

O_0
Sweet! A fan!! Perhaps one of these days, Flynn1978. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it so, trust me!

The pic in his avatar.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Disc Warrior
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 7:45 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Disc Warrior Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:

O_0

The pic in his avatar.
Do it then!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 9:56 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Rinzler is millions and millions and millions of times more cooler than Darth Maul.

Oh comeon... you know that if discs can deflect sabers you'd want the fight to last more than 10 seconds at least.

'>

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 9:58 PM
Agreed. Rinz would OWN maul in 10 seconds.

but yeah, would want the fight to last more than 10 seconds.

It'd be better than Vader Vs. Obi-Wan on ROTS

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Rinzler is AWESOME!