Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
CorrupTron
User

RE: CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 3:13 PM
Seriously, if it was a bootleg, or the seller was a con, they'd try to rip you off for a hell of a lot more than just ten bucks. Just sayin.

Oh and...

Castor > Hal Jordan/Muppets

magnum
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 4:02 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:Seriously, if it was a bootleg, or the seller was a con, they'd try to rip you off for a hell of a lot more than just ten bucks. Just sayin.

Oh and...

Castor > Hal Jordan/Muppets

I agree with you CT...

Anon 2.0
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 4:39 PM
Man I come onto the boards and I see this topic and have a heart attack......and then I saw that it was an ebay auction! And probably the last (and only one) of it's kind!

Awesome score magnum!

I'd seal that figure in an acrylic case!

On another note, I'd like to see wheat king respond to this topic.

Zuse
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 5:42 PM
Anon 2.0 Wrote:Man I come onto the boards and I see this topic and have a heart attack......and then I saw that it was an ebay auction! And probably the last (and only one) of it's kind!

Awesome score magnum!

There's nothing for him to say unless they start showing up in US stores. 300 got produced, and even though they were supposed to have been destroyed or given to employees it was likely that at least one would slip past the radar and end up on ebay. Though it makes me wonder why instead of destroying any of them, why not just put them on ebay yourselves Spinmaster? They could have done it in a way which looked like it wasn't coming from them just to cover their asses, though I don't know why they'd need to if they resolved the likeness rights issue.

End of line

magnum
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 5:56 PM
Anon 2.0 Wrote:Man I come onto the boards and I see this topic and have a heart attack......and then I saw that it was an ebay auction! And probably the last (and only one) of it's kind!

Awesome score magnum!

Im just glad it was a "buy it now" option....and yes it will be going in a acrylic casewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 7:01 PM
A link to where it was stated only 300 of these were made please.

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 7:07 PM
Mr.Sci-Fi Wrote:A link to where it was stated only 300 of these were made please.

Topic is closed but Wheat King said it on pg 93 of the Retail Toy thread

http://tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=386589&pg=93

No. There were about 300 Castor figures produced that were pulled from the casepacks and destroyed or distributed to the employees. bummer. i like that figure.

flamanar
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 7:17 PM
DevRevenge Wrote:
Mr.Sci-Fi Wrote:A link to where it was stated only 300 of these were made please.

Topic is closed but Wheat King said it on pg 93 of the Retail Toy thread

http://tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=386589&pg=93

No. There were about 300 Castor figures produced that were pulled from the casepacks and destroyed or distributed to the employees. bummer. i like that figure.
Hmm. Didn't look at that closely before. They were destroyed AND distributed. So less than 300 (we have no clue how many) were distributed to the employees if some of them were destroyed. The question is: how many were destroyed....

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 7:46 PM
I had a headache when the uk recognizer and cycle first showed up.

Now there's a ton of stuff to track down. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LesManley
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 8:27 PM
I hope you guys all realize that contacting the seller a million times will probably lead to him rethinking the sale of the figure for $9.99 and backing out of the deal. Then we will see it reposted for $99.99 or $199.99. You guys probably all just screwed the buyer.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 8:30 PM
LesManley Wrote:I hope you guys all realize that contacting the seller a million times will probably lead to him rethinking the sale of the figure for $9.99 and backing out of the deal. Then we will see it reposted for $99.99. You guys probably all just screwed the buyer.

THIS IS VERY TRUE.

Please don't contact the seller. We'll all be screwed if he gets any more.
But frankly we might not see any more. If they were supposed to be destroyed, any that made it out might have been let out by less than savory means. So there might be very very few of them.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

gkarris
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 8:54 PM
Is he sold out?

Can't fnd his anymore...where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

bitmap74
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 10:31 PM
This is frustrating. I don't understand why they couldn't place a hold on these until the talent issue was resolved. They could have been sold on https://www.spindirect.com/main/index.html along with series 3. I wanted a redeemed Tron figure. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Zuse
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 1:39 AM
I have to say seeing him packaged has only succeeded in pissing me off even more at spinmasters and made me feel more bitter towards them.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

End of line

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 3:23 AM
He's like the Boba Fett of Tron. Can you imagine the pandemonium that owuld ensue if Kenner/Hasbro never made a Boba Fett? Fanboymonium.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 4:16 AM
Boba fett of tron, LOL that just sounds funny. I think Blue tron from the flashback is more the kick butt character that everyone wants.

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 4:20 AM
I'd take a Castor over a Tron any day. Tron can be created with a bit of imagination and a Rinzler... Castor has no substitute.

You can use the evil Anakin (Darth Vader) as Jedi Anakin. But you can't pass off a Lando Calrissian as a Boba Fett. No substitutes.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 4:34 AM
There's no fanboyism over castor, there's no reason for any unlike fett's badassery. Castor is only chased because there was suppose to be a toy of him, Fett is desired because of what role he played. Sure everyone wants what is hard to get but castor's demand could be as easily switched if the figure that was left out of series 2 was jarvis instead of castor. Now if quorra was left out there would have rioting in the streets because of her presence in the movie.

tronleitner
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 4:59 AM
Mr.Sci-Fi Wrote:There's no fanboyism over castor, there's no reason for any unlike fett's badassery. Castor is only chased because there was suppose to be a toy of him, Fett is desired because of what role he played. Sure everyone wants what is hard to get but castor's demand could be as easily switched if the figure that was left out of series 2 was jarvis instead of castor. Now if quorra was left out there would have rioting in the streets because of her presence in the movie.

Actually, there should've been a riot because of the lack of a Deluxe Quorra figure. :-)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON: Fighting for the users since 1982!

Zuse
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:09 AM
Mr.Sci-Fi Wrote:There's no fanboyism over castor, there's no reason for any unlike fett's badassery. Castor is only chased because there was suppose to be a toy of him, Fett is desired because of what role he played. Sure everyone wants what is hard to get but castor's demand could be as easily switched if the figure that was left out of series 2 was jarvis instead of castor. Now if quorra was left out there would have rioting in the streets because of her presence in the movie.

That might apply to some people, but I sure as hell want him because of the role he played. If Jarvis had been left out instead I wouldn't have cared so much. Having only seen the movie once I can't really remember anything about Jarvis. In fact if he didn't get a toy I probably would have forgotten him altogether. I felt Michael Sheen on the other hand damn near stole the show.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

End of line

FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND