RE: CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 10:43 PM
-speechless-

Congrats to you! omg......@_@

ctellis156
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 10:55 PM
contacted seller again askin if he could reveal his source as to where he obtained it from and if it was somewhere someone else could purchase one, replied back with that they(the figure set) were given to him by a friend and only had the one castor

magnum
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 10:59 PM
ctellis156 Wrote:contacted seller again askin if he could reveal his source as to where he obtained it from and if it was somewhere someone else could purchase one, replied back with that they(the figure set) were given to him by a friend and only had the one castor

That seller just handed over a bar of gold and didnt realise what he had.....Wowwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CorrupTron
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 11:24 PM
Goddamn Spin Masters for not giving this figure a wide release.

CorrupTron
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 11:30 PM
That ain't no bootleg. It's the real deal, pal.

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 11:36 PM
Just look at the pic. That's WAY too real looking to be fake. And if it's a bootleg, then the seller should be able to provide more. I want one, bootleg or no.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

magnum
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 11:48 PM
Wheat king is more than welcome to take a look at it via pic or unless he wants to visit Illinois which would be cool, like to meet him. I can assure once it arrives its not leaving to be questioned by sm....real or bootleg.

CorrupTron
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 12:49 AM
User897 Wrote:post removed by me.

Whoa! You really do have User powers!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 3:52 AM
I wouldn't be surprised now to see these pop up at ross's or other liquidators. Possibly more even in overseas markets. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Zuse
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 6:23 AM
That's a hell of a find. Very jealous.

End of line

Shangyou
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 7:37 AM
Oh. My. God. :O

DirkMaximus
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 10:44 AM
User897 Wrote:If I did, I wouldn't have to ask for help obtaining these goddamn figures.

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a user, you say YES!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 12:18 PM
Mr.Sci-Fi Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised now to see these pop up at ross's or other liquidators. Possibly more even in overseas markets.

I hope you're right. One thing that strikes me as weird is that the seller had one of each figure. You would think that anyone who would take a Castor would know that it's rare and not to waste time with the other figures. It's like the seller got a full case of figures, perhaps some others got out too.

magnum
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 12:49 PM
ender9492 Wrote:Magnum, you lucky SOB! I've been looking everday on ebay for this! Well, now i'm going to be looking for another one even harder!
Congrats on the find/win!

Thanks....with everyone else looking for Clu + Castor packs I couldnt believe no one saw Castor and then it had the "Buy it now" option I wasnt gun shy on pulling the trigger...good luck hunting !

trench
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 12:50 PM
Mr.Sci-Fi Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised now to see these pop up at ross's or other liquidators. Possibly more even in overseas markets.

I wouldn't be surprised either. I've seen the same thing happen with other discontinued toylines.

While wheatking has been a great resource, remember that he was surprised that the 2" Series 3 guys saw retail release.

jonwes
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 1:03 PM
Wow, that's amazing. I'm totally jealous. That's an amazing find at an amazing price. I'm just so sad we'll never see this figure in wide release.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

Baloo
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 1:55 PM
So is this the only one known to exist? Nice find man, an unreleased figure with a print run of where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a341/LIUKANGFIGHTER/sega-16_sonic1_200x40.png[/IMG]

NickyTea
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 1:56 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Unbelievable!
I've had dreams about this damn figure.

WildWill
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 2:07 PM
While it's a great ebay find - I wouldn't start jumping for joy until the figure is actually delivered. It's from Hong Kong, you never know, it could be a bootleg, the figure shipped might not be the one in the picture, there's a great number of things that could happen

BUT if it is the real deal, it's a rarity that's for sure.

Because the thing was produced, I'm sure there's still some specimens out there, it's not like the Hal Jordan JLU christmas figure, or the Muppets Wedding figures...but still pretty damn rare.

IF it's the real deal.

FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND