Mods, please delete this thread if this is out of line at all - I don't want to step on any toes. I checked the forum rules and didn't see anything against it. I tried to check the FAQ but it appears broken at the moment.
I've had a number of people who are interested in various classic or legacy discs, so I've come up with a menu of available options. Basically what I'll offer is to make discs for the cost of parts plus $20 per hour labor plus shipping costs. People can pick and choose what they want and I'll put it together. What I can't promise is a timeline - it all depends on who offers up money first and what happens at my day job as things can get pretty busy if production server issues come up.
Most options can be combined together. Just PM me and say that you want a classic disk in green (#1 + #3) or legacy disk in green (#1 + #2), etc.
Feel free to ask any questions.
1) Disc (8 inch diameter) in green, red, or blue. Parts cost $15 to $25 for the frisbee (depending on if I can get it locally or not) plus $12 for the vinyl rings. Labor is 1.5 hour's worth for driving time, gas, plus applying the vinyl.
2) Add 2 additional LEDs to the disc which offers slight improvement in the outer edge brightness. Parts are about $1 plus $6 shipping (I'll only charge this once if a person buys multiple discs or options that require shipping). Labor is 0.5 hours.
3) Add a custom stand in any basic color. Parts cost $15 per stand. Labor is 1 hour. NOTE: Yes, the resin really does cost that much with the several attempts I often have to do to achieve decent results. I will try to minimize the bubbles and mix the color as consistently as possible but some variation is inevitable and you must accept that risk. Please look at my detailed stand photos first to see examples.
1) Legacy disc (specify black/blue, black/orange, or white/white). Subject to availability. Blue is easy to obtain and I have a few white discs I'm willing to part with. I know someone who might be willing to sell a few orange discs but I'd have to check. Parts cost $20 for blue, $25 for orange, and $35 for white. NOTE: It's also possible to buy several discs for parts - for example using the white rings from a white disc on a blue disc but I'd have to charge for both discs.
2) Simple always-on light mod. Move the switch to either "on" position and all LEDs will light. This essentially eliminates the existing functions of the toy. No more sounds, rotating or flashing lights. Labor is 0.75 hours.
3) Change LED colors. Right now, I can do red, blue, yellow, green. Mix/match possible. Inner C ring takes 2 LEDs while outer ring takes 6 LEDs. Parts cost $4 plus $6 shipping (I'll only charge this once if a person buys multiple discs or options that require shipping). Labor is 1 hour for blue or green, 2 hours for red or yellow (requires changing resistors which I'll provide for free).
4) Complex always-on light mod. Using a small magnet (provided) you can activate the always-on light mode. Remove the magnet and the toy functions as it originally did. Parts cost is about $20. Labor is 6 hours.
5) Paint the back C-ring, projection numbs, and edge details. Available in any basic color. Parts cost $5. Labor is 0.5 hours.
6) Add USB port and 2GB memory stick internal. Lower C-ring lights will flash on access (specify color of lights). Parts cost $20. Labor is 1.5 hours.
7) Add 2 additional C-ring LEDs. Parts cost is $1 plus $6 shipping (I'll only charge this once if a person buys multiple discs of either classic or legacy types).
8) Add a custom stand in any basic color. Parts cost $15 per stand. Labor is 1 hour. NOTE: Yes, the resin really does cost that much with the several attempts I often have to do to achieve decent results. I will try to minimize the bubbles and mix the color as consistently as possible but some variation is inevitable and you must accept that risk. Please look at my detailed stand photos first to see examples.
9) Add extra light blocking (white disc only). The white discs use crappy black paper scraps to block light from the LEDs bleeding out through the plastic and they do a poor job. In addition, everything is covered in sticky residue inside. I'll paint the inside of the discs silver which help increase light output & block the light seepage. Labor is 1.5 hours. Highly recommended.
After the costs above, don't forget I'll need to charge shipping to your location which will depend on where you live and what type of shipping.
So there it is. And yes, I did really spend this much time & money on the discs I created. None of this incluedes the cost of the parts to create the custom stands (raw parts, molding material, etc) or the discs & parts that were destroyed in figuring this all out.
Also check out my site for more detailed pics:
Custom TRON Identify Discs
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online