FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
Pilgrim1099
User

RE: FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 8:13 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:Also...

I don't understand why there is so much butthurt over "THE NEXT TRON". SO much hate towards one line, that *ahem* certain people can't even transcribe the two lines in that whole preview without intentionally adding words like "derr her herr" to make it sound stupid. It's obviously just a figure of speech. He's not training somebody to replace him, he's training someone to be as good as him. Tron was amazing at his job, so kickass that they named the whole frakking city after him. Tron sees potential in Beck- I.E., Beck is a security program with inferior code, and Tron is trying to improve Beck's skills so one day he can achieve as legendary a status as Tron has.

And you say that programs should not be able to teach other programs because they are programmed/coded all of their knowledge? You're basically saying, "A whole universe inside a computer? That doesn't push against my suspension of disbelief at all- but a program trying to teach another program!? POPPYCOCK! The writers expect us to believe such a ridiculous notion!?"

Thank you! Beck is NOT Tron. I think they expect the format to be just like Star Wars: Clone Wars in a Jedi style approach with Master and Student. Programs can learn from other programs, but they can't take on another's identity. To do that requires re-purposing or administrative level permission (aka kiss MCP's ass for permission, or Flynn's, or CLU's).

nerdgirl1122
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 2:06 PM
This may sound stupid but i am a LITTLE upset that Beck has the same T-thing. (Or what i assume to be Beck. He had more circuits than Tron does) the T is Tron's trademark....Ehh i would probably get over it in a week after the show airs.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

IluthraDanar
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 8:55 PM
So who is Bruce Boxleitner voicing?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 9:55 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:So who is Bruce Boxleitner voicing?

Good question.

/sarcasm

IluthraDanar
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 11:40 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:

Good question.

/sarcasm
UGH! All I meant was if Tron is not in it, who is Bruce voicing. Simple query without the sarcasm! If Tron is in it, that was ALL you had to say.

I thought you said you weren't posting much here anymore.

"You broke your promise"

Clu, hush!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

IluthraDanar
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 11:40 PM
Would someone, other than Rocks, like to politely tell me who Beck is? There's a lot I admittedly don't know about Uprising. Thank you.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, July, 12, 2011 11:23 AM
Beck is TRON's security protege.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

LWSrocks2
User

on Wednesday, July, 13, 2011 12:33 AM
IluthraDanar Wrote:
LWSrocks2 Wrote:

Good question.

/sarcasm
UGH! All I meant was if Tron is not in it, who is Bruce voicing. Simple query without the sarcasm! If Tron is in it, that was ALL you had to say.

I thought you said you weren't posting much here anymore.

"You broke your promise"

Clu, hush!

As in... You didn't see the commercial on the first post? Tron. He's voicing Tron. To be honest I thought you were joking.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

AriesT
User

on Wednesday, July, 13, 2011 11:06 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:
AriesT Wrote:....

I think that the new writer they have on board will slap some sense into the lost boys.
Remember DiGilio is not part of Uprising. He just writes a first script for a possible TRON 3 film.

I really REALLY hope they do not fuck up the "original" timline based on the films. I did not accept any comic or game timelines and side stories since Matrix. Let's hope TRON Uprising will do better.

On top of all, I hope this series will be shown in Germany. Not sure if this will happen before 2013. Disney might be slow in dubbing and converting it to PAL.

To the teaching thing:
TRON already helped Flynn in the original movie. So why shouldn't he be able to train another program?
The problem is, they fucked up to explain the GRID as a life simulation in Legacy. If they explained it like this (which also lets the End-Of-Line-Club make sense), a lot of the story parts of the film would have been more clear. The ISOs should have been explained as "programs" spawned by this life simulation just with advanced, human-like abilities.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PixelatedProgram
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 12:07 PM
So wait,
this theory scares me:
if Tron asked Beck to take his roll,
then CLU thought Beck was Tron,
then made Beck into Rinzler.....
......there goes my whole Rinzler fangirl-ness... :O
Cuz even though Rinzler is epic.... that theory takes away 50% of his epic-ness IF he is NOT Tron...
So I hope that theory is wrong or else I will probibally hate Disney forever for tricking me...

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

nerdgirl1122
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 12:44 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:So wait,
this theory scares me:
Cuz even though Rinzler is epic.... that theory takes away 50% of his epic-ness IF he is NOT Tron...
So I hope that theory is wrong or else I will probibally hate Disney forever for tricking me...
Also, if we went with THAT theory, that would mean Tron is probably dead, and then i would be MAD! I think the theory is wrong because in the flashback scene on Legacy, it was Bruce's voice so idont think disney tricked you. It would be complicated to explain how kevin was talking to BECK with TRONS voice and not know it wasnt tron, but beck.

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

PixelatedProgram
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 1:43 PM
nerdgirl1122 Wrote:
PixelatedProgram Wrote:So wait,
this theory scares me:
Also, if we went with THAT theory, that would mean Tron is probably dead, and then i would be MAD! I think the theory is wrong because in the flashback scene on Legacy, it was Bruce's voice so idont think disney tricked you. It would be complicated to explain how kevin was talking to BECK with TRONS voice and not know it wasnt tron, but beck.
but, what happened was Tron survived the whole thing(flash back scene from Legacy), and got away from CLU, just with some minor damage to his sholder, (according to Tron: Betrayal [which I haven't read yet, so I'm just going by what I've heard]) then one theory (i dislike this theroy too..) says that he (Tron) needs Beck to take his place to protect the system because he is hurt..that's what I have gathered from what I have read, anyways....
which I think he's (Beck) is just protecting another sector of the Grid, but IDK.... :/ (i hope so because NO ONE CAN REPLACE TRON!!!! )order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

Kat
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 8:11 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:

Trust me, much fangirl-ness would be lost...

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

IluthraDanar
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 8:56 PM
Yeah why did they do that, in the graphic novel, Tron is hurt and gets away, but in the film, Clu repurposes him? Which is considered canon?

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 9:04 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:Yeah why did they do that, in the graphic novel, Tron is hurt and gets away, but in the film, Clu repurposes him? Which is considered canon?

The film is canon, I think. The graphic novel is'nt. From what I can see, there was a some big misunderstanding between Marvel and Disney and someone did f--k up the story for the comic version. I think it is the editor who is at fault who should've forced the writer to fix the glitch prior to publishing but whoever this person was, he was'nt very clear about the mythos of TRON nor did he follow the program.

I think the graphic novel was supposed to come out after the film, but it is possible someone in Disney decided to deceive the readers by confusing them with which is canonical.

I'm more likely convinced it IS Marvel that actually screwed up and did'nt do a good job of it, however what they did great was the development of Flynn Senior and his wife even though they could've gone more detailed and stretched it out to 4 issues instead of 2.

I HATE it when they compress storylines. It is so lazy.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series