TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

RE: FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

on Wednesday, March, 09, 2011 2:00 AM
BountyHunter Wrote:Disney had better release full season boxsets of this when the time comes for DVD bluray distribution. None of this "Vol. 1, Vol. 2 Oh wait these aren't selling so we're not gonna release the entire season" crap that they're famous for.

Oh yeah! I know.

Fox did that To Family Guy and the Clone Wars CGI show

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

BountyHunter
User

on Wednesday, March, 09, 2011 5:44 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:
BountyHunter Wrote:Disney had better release full season boxsets of this when the time comes for DVD bluray distribution. None of this "Vol. 1, Vol. 2 Oh wait these aren't selling so we're not gonna release the entire season" crap that they're famous for.

Oh yeah! I know.

Fox did that To Family Guy and the Clone Wars CGI show

Yeah but in those cases, they did release a full season boxset after the individual volumes. Disney has a habit of releasing half the season in individual volumes, then when those don't sell because ppl are waiting for the boxset, they just drop it. Don't even bother with the rest of the individual volumes, let alone a boxset. Then you're stuck with half a season of something and no hope of getting the rest.
Just talk to a fan of Gargoyles, or Gummi Bears, or Power Rangers. They'll tell you what I'm talking about.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 6:49 AM
Well, I've seen the trailer now-and I must say I think they've done a pretty good job.

I think they've done a pretty good job of capturing the 'look-and-feel' of the Tron world, and the fact they've managed to rope in some top names (Elijah Wood, Mandy Moore...) is an added bonus!
Especially how they've got Bruce back into it!

And Like The Animatrix & The Clone Wars, I think it will be a good way of 'filling-in-the-gaps' between the differant stories of both the films (not to mention Evolution).

I just hope they don't screw around with the overall timeline though....

There is one thing though-it's set before Legacy (when Tron was still Tron), and yet they still ride around on Legacy style Lightcycles.
What I want to know is does this come into conflict with Evolution (which deals with the lead up to Clu's betrayal), has the ones in that game were like Flynn's white Lightcycle in the movie?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tronzilla
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 3:33 PM
I just read the post on the main page about this, and I watched the trailer, and I can safely say now, "Yes , there is a God!"
Now what to do about the fact that I cant get cable.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron, Back to the Future, Clockstoppers, Bionicle, Wallace and Gromit,
It's All Good
O o
/¯/___________________________
| IM'MA FIRIN' MY PRANKSTAR!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 3:45 PM
The Light Cycles are slightly different than the one's in Legacy. Such as the lights on the front wheel are different. Legacy's are "5th generation", so I'm guessing Uprising's are
"4th Generation".where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

cirlin
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 4:01 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:The Light Cycles are slightly different than the one's in Legacy. Such as the lights on the front wheel are different. Legacy's are "5th generation", so I'm guessing Uprising's are
"4th Generation".
Do they narrow down towards the rear wheel? That seems to be the defining characteristic of the 4th Gen. It's quite likely that there are multiple models of each generation though, so they could be from either gen (probably not 3rd gen though. Those were enclosed from what we've seen).

Troy
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 4:22 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Fox did that To Family Guy and the Clone Wars CGI show

Clone Wars is actually the good folks at WB. And as of Season Two, they're only releasing full seasons to my knowledge (season two did not have individual releases prior to its release either).

I know a lot of times the individual releases are geared more towards kids at a lower price point while the box sets that come later are directed toward the older collectors with a higher price point and bonus features. But it's maddening sometimes when the first release doesn't sell well and you don't end up getting a complete season released on DVD... I have a few titles that we did material for which never saw the light of day because Season 1 Volume 1 didn't sell as well as hoped...

But getting ahead of ourselves talking about the home video release, I think. Can't wait for the show - that's for sure!

Troy, He Fights for the Users
Still Playing with Toys - Comics, Movies, Pop Culture, Free Cake

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 4:26 PM
Troy Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:Fox did that To Family Guy and the Clone Wars CGI show

Clone Wars is actually the good folks at WB. And as of Season Two, they're only releasing full seasons to my knowledge (season two did not have individual releases prior to its release either).

I know a lot of times the individual releases are geared more towards kids at a lower price point while the box sets that come later are directed toward the older collectors with a higher price point and bonus features. But it's maddening sometimes when the first release doesn't sell well and you don't end up getting a complete season released on DVD... I have a few titles that we did material for which never saw the light of day because Season 1 Volume 1 didn't sell as well as hoped...

But getting ahead of ourselves talking about the home video release, I think. Can't wait for the show - that's for sure!

Didn't know they Warner Brothers, but I was just generalizing, actually. I wasn't implying that Fox was the owner of the CGI show.

My grammar isn't the best, therefore, I didn't make a clear distinction. Sorry if I confuised anyone

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

inxthexunblind
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 4:43 PM
seeing as its only supposed to ten episodes im sure there wont be several volumesorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

binaryzero
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 5:41 PM
there were many of us here before the "hype" of the movie, there will be many of us after.

sorry not everyone has a disposable ADD interest in Tron.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRONDude101
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 1:20 PM
It Looks Sweet.
I Better Turn It On To Disney Sometime.
Plus Bruce Boxleitner As TRON,How Cool Is That.
I Will Obviously Watch That.

Fron TRONDude101

Light Runner Fan
User

on Monday, March, 28, 2011 11:49 AM
Bruce Is awesome..he always reprises his role. I have a feeling he loved being Tron..

mastercilinder
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 12:59 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:"What are you looking for?"

"The next TRON."

What's that about? That almost seems to imply that what Flynn brought to the new Grid wasn't the original TRON at all, and more like a "One Program will rise above the rest and be chosen to be the protector" type of thing, and will be given the same name.

I hope I'm wrong about that, because not only does it seem to clash with what we know, but is not giving me visions of Flynn setting up a games tournament as some kind of excalibur test.

I agree.

Hopefully, they just mean someone who will be the next "Legend". Like the next hero. Tron has legendary status, so what he might of meant was the "next" legendary security program. If that makes sense. Not replacing, just becoming.

Either way I can't wait. It looks spectacular, and I think some decent writing will come out of this . . . hopefully.

Disc Warrior
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 1:32 PM
http://www.disneydreaming.com/2011/03/29/disney-xd-tron-uprising-update/
More news on uprising!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Magus
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 3:21 PM
Disc Warrior Wrote:http://www.disneydreaming.com/2011/03/29/disney-xd-tron-uprising-update/
More news on uprising!

Fantastic!

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 10:02 PM
Maybe I missed it but, what's the "update"? I didn't read anything I didn't already know. I did see one error though. It states that the TRON: Uprising series will premiere in Fall 2012, but will be preceded by a 10-part TRON micro-series launching in WINTER 2012. Did they mean Winter 2011?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 10:08 PM
No, I think they mean winter 2012. 10-part miniseries comes in, say, January-February 2012, the main series follows September-October or so. Simple.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, March, 29, 2011 10:24 PM
Ah...I see. thanks! That makes sense now. Well, whenever it comes out, I'm excited to see it! It looks like it's going to be pretty cool! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 3:38 PM

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Disc Warrior
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 4:34 PM
^You're great.

We have been spoiled fellow Tron fans...let us be grateful for what we have

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series