TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 Pages
Pilgrim1099
User

RE: FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

on Monday, July, 18, 2011 9:04 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:Yeah why did they do that, in the graphic novel, Tron is hurt and gets away, but in the film, Clu repurposes him? Which is considered canon?

The film is canon, I think. The graphic novel is'nt. From what I can see, there was a some big misunderstanding between Marvel and Disney and someone did f--k up the story for the comic version. I think it is the editor who is at fault who should've forced the writer to fix the glitch prior to publishing but whoever this person was, he was'nt very clear about the mythos of TRON nor did he follow the program.

I think the graphic novel was supposed to come out after the film, but it is possible someone in Disney decided to deceive the readers by confusing them with which is canonical.

I'm more likely convinced it IS Marvel that actually screwed up and did'nt do a good job of it, however what they did great was the development of Flynn Senior and his wife even though they could've gone more detailed and stretched it out to 4 issues instead of 2.

I HATE it when they compress storylines. It is so lazy.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online read order abortion pillabortion pills i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pills online

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series