Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
renderinfo2
User

RE: Today I got....

on Tuesday, August, 11, 2015 3:08 PM
digit Wrote:I am ordering the A&R disc plates.  I hope they are worth the $27.
They are, but be careful, they scratch easily.  I had to reorder one of mine...

digit
User

on Tuesday, August, 11, 2015 9:02 PM
Thanks for the warning.  I like them a lot.  I do think the red one is too translucent though.  You shouldn't be able to see through it like that.  Well, it would have been better if it was more solid.

I have ordered TRON: Betrayal and I'm waiting for it to arrive.  Says graphic novel.  Not sure what the difference is between that and a comic book, heh.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

PH3AR
User

on Tuesday, August, 11, 2015 10:11 PM
digit Wrote:Thanks for the warning.  I like them a lot.  I do think the red one is too translucent though.  You shouldn't be able to see through it like that.  Well, it would have been better if it was more solid.

I have ordered TRON: Betrayal and I'm waiting for it to arrive.  Says graphic novel.  Not sure what the difference is between that and a comic book, heh.
A graphic novel is more of a long format read. It's thicker, and more solid. Graphic novels usually started out as individual comic books and act as more of a collected edition of all of the books.
Great read, btw. You're in for a treat.

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

digit
User

on Wednesday, August, 12, 2015 12:58 PM
Got some plate holders, since there's no easy way to hang them up on the wall.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

renderinfo2
User

on Wednesday, August, 12, 2015 3:08 PM
digit Wrote:Got some plate holders, since there's no easy way to hang them up on the wall.
Nice choice.  Those are the same ones I use LOL!

gkarris
User

on Sunday, August, 30, 2015 9:45 AM
Sam and Quorra Disney Infinity 3.0 figures.

Had pre-ordered them to make sure I got them. These are extra ones that I will open to play.

Target has the DI figures on sale this week 2 for $20!

At least I got there before the eBay resellers...

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, September, 02, 2015 7:57 AM
I went into the computer store Game today, just to see if they had the Tron Disney Infinity figures in stock.

And they did, both the Sam and Quorra ones. Although I don't actually have Infinity at home (or indeed any games console at all), and despite the slight cartoon like design of the characters I think they're actually pretty okay has collectable display-on-your-shelf merchandise goes.
The price seems reasonable enough (14.99 each), but money's a little tight at the moment, so I might wait unitl my next pay day before thinking about buying them.

4N0N v3.0
User

on Thursday, September, 03, 2015 5:41 PM
TRON Evolution for PC... Can't get it to work tho...  Maybe the Steam version works without GFWL, can anyone lend me a hand? Srsly, I want to post a playthrough of it on YouTube.   

Hello Gamers and Gals alike!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, September, 04, 2015 2:38 AM

4N0N v3.0 Wrote:
TRON Evolution for PC... Can't get it to work tho...  Maybe the Steam version works without GFWL, can anyone lend me a hand? Srsly, I want to post a playthrough of it on YouTube.  

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=452957

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

trekking95
User

on Thursday, September, 10, 2015 3:02 AM
Well I don't have them yet, but I ordered the Sam Flynn and Quorra Disney Infinity figures! Last week Target had a 2 for $20 sale, and considering they're the first Tron items to be made in years, I couldn't pass it up! And I don't even play that game!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

digit
User

on Saturday, September, 12, 2015 8:45 PM
Got one of those laser projection keyboards.  Can't even believe I got this thing working under Linux, heh.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

trekking95
User

on Monday, September, 14, 2015 2:53 AM
digit Wrote:Got one of those laser projection keyboards.  Can't even believe I got this thing working under Linux, heh.
From where?

Save Tron 3!

digit
User

on Monday, September, 14, 2015 6:51 AM
trekking95 Wrote:

digit Wrote:Got one of those laser projection keyboards.  Can't even believe I got this thing working under Linux, heh.
From where?

I got it off Amazon.  It was $39.

It's just kind of a funky device that's hard to use but fun at the same time.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

trekking95
User

on Monday, September, 14, 2015 7:20 AM
digit Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

From where?

Now I'm just being a pest ,  but do you know which one it is? There's more than one on Amazon in that price range. 

Save Tron 3!

digit
User

on Monday, September, 14, 2015 6:52 PM
trekking95 Wrote:

digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

From where?

Now I'm just being a pest ,  but do you know which one it is? There's more than one on Amazon in that price range. 

Yes.  It's this one.

I'm using it on Linux Mint 17.  I had to download a bluetooth manager ("blueman").  Also, I have to connect to it using blueman every time I hook it up.  It sees it but it doesn't activate it for some reason.  I also had to buy a bluetooth dongle. And that was $10. You probably have one of those already, but I didn't have one.  The laser keyboard doesn't come with one.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

trekking95
User

on Monday, September, 14, 2015 10:45 PM
digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

From where?

Yes.  It's this one.

I'm using it on Linux Mint 17.  I had to download a bluetooth manager ("blueman").  Also, I have to connect to it using blueman every time I hook it up.  It sees it but it doesn't activate it for some reason.  I also had to buy a bluetooth dongle. And that was $10. You probably have one of those already, but I didn't have one.  The laser keyboard doesn't come with one.
Actually I don't. I only have two Bluetooth speakers, one keyboard and a headset I never use, and I only use them on my iPod or tablet. And I hate recharging keyboards so I might get a wired USB version. That way I can just leave it plugged into my computer. 

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, September, 15, 2015 3:42 AM
The Tron Disney Infinity figures look great!

Save Tron 3!

digit
User

on Tuesday, September, 15, 2015 7:36 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

From where?

Yes.  It's this one.

Actually I don't. I only have two Bluetooth speakers, one keyboard and a headset I never use, and I only use them on my iPod or tablet. And I hate recharging keyboards so I might get a wired USB version. That way I can just leave it plugged into my computer. 

The one I got has a micro USB port for charging.  But I could only get it to work using Bluetooth.  When I hooked it up to my computer via USB, nothing happened.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, September, 15, 2015 8:32 PM
digit Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

From where?

Yes.  It's this one.

The one I got has a micro USB port for charging.  But I could only get it to work using Bluetooth.  When I hooked it up to my computer via USB, nothing happened.

Most micro USB ports are just for charging. I couldn't see anything in the Amazon listing that said it would connect with USB.

Save Tron 3!

digit
User

on Tuesday, September, 15, 2015 9:47 PM
trekking95 Wrote:

digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

digit Wrote:

trekking95 Wrote:

From where?

Yes.  It's this one.

Most micro USB ports are just for charging. I couldn't see anything in the Amazon listing that said it would connect with USB.

Yeah, and there is nothing in the instructions to indicate that it can work from USB.

Honestly, this thing is pretty hard to type with; you probably won't want to use it all the time. i have to really be in a big time TRON mode to break it out, heh. You can use it as a mouse but I find that even more Difficult than trying to type with it.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....