Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
Falty
User

RE: Today I got....

on Sunday, February, 24, 2013 10:48 AM
Went to the Comicon in Portland a scored this!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0fu0r7epf26cz0/Photo%20Feb%2023%2C%208%2041%2045%20PM.jpg
Signed by Bruce Boxleitner!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Sunday, February, 24, 2013 2:17 PM
Well, I'm in the same category as you, Dawnstar, if not less.

I've got... Well....

Study-sketches of Uprising's Tron in my sketchbook? (Done just so I could adapt to drawing him recognizably at all.)

I consider the rest of you Programs lucky bastards! In all honesty, way to go, and that's some fine hunting, dedication, and luck you have!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, February, 24, 2013 3:26 PM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Well, I'm in the same category as you, Dawnstar, if not less.

I've got... Well....

Study-sketches of Uprising's Tron in my sketchbook? (Done just so I could adapt to drawing him recognizably at all.)

I consider the rest of you Programs lucky bastards! In all honesty, way to go, and that's some fine hunting, dedication, and luck you have!

I know, right?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Daft Tron
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 12:49 AM
Falty Wrote:Went to the Comicon in Portland a scored this!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0fu0r7epf26cz0/Photo%20Feb%2023%2C%208%2041%2045%20PM.jpg
Signed by Bruce Boxleitner!

if you only had a COA then this would be complete otherwise it's like All other sigs, of worth no value other than personal. Sorry to be the bearer of such information but you were bound to find out sooner or later anyhow.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

renderinfo2
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 4:03 PM
Daft Tron Wrote:if you only had a COA then this would be complete otherwise it's like All other sigs, of worth no value other than personal. Sorry to be the bearer of such information but you were bound to find out sooner or later anyhow.
Uhh, I think that with or without the COA, your statement is correct. IE, even with a "valid COA" , the value of this piece is mostly sentimental and personal. [What the heck is a valid COA anyway?!? Oh yeah, some "independent" 3rd party vouches for the authenticity of some something, a signature or whatever...]
I always laugh when people throw around "COA"'s, because I've seen a lot of fake COA's as well. In the case of Falty's cool signed poster in a frame, Mr. Boxleitner has NEVER been stingy with his signature, so with or without a COA, most people would be comfortable believing that the signature "is real". And a COA isn't "required" if you were around to see the signature happening, unless your whole purpose is to resell anyways. Granted, Falty probably "bought" this from someone, but "fake sig" or not (and it's MUCH harder for me to believe this could possibly be a fake knowing Mr. Boxleitner's signing habits), this is damn cool.

Daft Tron
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 10:06 PM
renderinfo2 Wrote:
Daft Tron Wrote:if you only had a COA then this would be complete otherwise it's like All other sigs, of worth no value other than personal. Sorry to be the bearer of such information but you were bound to find out sooner or later anyhow.
Uhh, I think that with or without the COA, your statement is correct. IE, even with a "valid COA" , the value of this piece is mostly sentimental and personal. [What the heck is a valid COA anyway?!? Oh yeah, some "independent" 3rd party vouches for the authenticity of some something, a signature or whatever...]
I always laugh when people throw around "COA"'s, because I've seen a lot of fake COA's as well. In the case of Falty's cool signed poster in a frame, Mr. Boxleitner has NEVER been stingy with his signature, so with or without a COA, most people would be comfortable believing that the signature "is real". And a COA isn't "required" if you were around to see the signature happening, unless your whole purpose is to resell anyways. Granted, Falty probably "bought" this from someone, but "fake sig" or not (and it's MUCH harder for me to believe this could possibly be a fake knowing Mr. Boxleitner's signing habits), this is damn cool.

Unfortunately I can give a shit about them myself however, not many see it in that perspective. Take for example the collectors that love having graded figures. As a collector myself, I think it's ridiculous having to pay someone else tell you it's in great condition which you simply do yourself & choose the best of the lot, given the opportunity. I know this individual can care less about it though his prerogative was to receive a signature for sentimental value & for the fact that "he" personally met them face to face.

Falty
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 10:48 AM
Those are interesting thoughts but I didn't buy it because of its resale value. I purchased it because of the sentiment. I've not seen one like it before.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 12:09 PM
Falty Wrote:Those are interesting thoughts but I didn't buy it because of its resale value. I purchased it because of the sentiment. I've not seen one like it before.

Nice addition! Love the matting and the arrangement! Very cool piece. I love how it looks, very professional. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 4:50 PM
Not Today but actually last Thursday my best friend Christina was visiting from Philadelphia and she brought along my Christmas and Bday gifts!

4-Sam Flynn throwable discs
2-Rinzler throwable discs
and a Blue and Red Classic Identity Disc plate set from A&R Collectibles.

I'm wanting to take two of the Sam Discs and modify them in a way that they will light up and also the two halves separate (by the use of magnets) to show the interior much like in TRON: Uprising.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 6:59 PM
Damn, BanditTron! My circuitry is green with envy. :P

I've never really been into collecting things, but hell if I haven't had a compulsion to pick up some discs for myself! Now, if I only knew where to find such things...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ChrisC
User

on Wednesday, February, 27, 2013 4:41 AM
BanditTron, how about leaving some stuff for the rest of us? haha

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, February, 28, 2013 9:35 PM
Hahaha, I'll try.

I just have a ton of TRON: Legacy stuff on my Amazon Wishlist and that is what most people get me. My friend, Christina, pretty much got me all the discs on my list. Haha

Also, my Mom surprised me last week with a TRON birthday cake she had a local bakery make. It was a very cool thing for her to do.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

basserandstuff
User

on Thursday, March, 14, 2013 3:31 PM
Awesome cake!

And I've been thinking lately about getting the Tron: Evolution game... one day. xD

ChrisC
User

on Thursday, March, 14, 2013 5:02 PM
That's cool, everyone probably knows you as the "Tron guy" then haha.

Cool cake!

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, March, 14, 2013 9:57 PM
ChrisC Wrote:That's cool, everyone probably knows you as the "Tron guy" then haha.

Cool cake!

Haha, yeah...I'm working on it.

The cake was very tasty, especially the TRON letters haha

renderinfo2
User

on Friday, April, 26, 2013 1:50 PM
... Made some updates in later post...

Lightrender3d
User

on Friday, April, 26, 2013 9:27 PM
renderinfo2 Wrote:A picture of my shadow boxes behind the display cabinet.

Besides all the die cast vehicles (I know the white cycle is missing from the shadowbox, it's sort of in the display cabinet) is my Flynn Lives Arg collection.
The Flynn Lives black paper messages in the upper left.
Custom made pins representing every Flynn Arg badge that could be obtained in the ARG.
The SDCC Coaster and a custom acrylic coaster based on it in the upper right.
All the ARG tokens and blue holder, as well as a silver and gold Disneyland Electronica token.
A custom made Sam chip necklace (From therpf.com).
A custom made Alan Bradley Encom work badge (it's in the movie!).
The Flynn Lives Guest Badge and the Flynn Lives Arg badge.
The Flynn Lives Arg postcards, complete set.
Every Flynn Lives Arg pin, and a few "movie release" pins. All, pretty rare.
A custom made acrylic EOLC Map, movie-authentic (from therpf.com).
Tron Legacy pre-release movie admittance band.
In the background are pre-release movie "postcards" and screenshots.

That is the most wicked collection I've ever seen. and I LOVE the wall! haha. But your Shadow boxes.. those are awesome! I wish I had some skills to make them! But, you are missing the most important piece from the SDCC Tron Scavenger hunt! You're missing the Scavenger Hunt Disc /w Movie Trailer!

I have one if you're interested. lol.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Friday, April, 26, 2013 11:07 PM
renderinfo2 Wrote:Today I got... my Tron-themed computer room and Display Cabinet FINISHED!

This needs a "like" button for sure.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

renderinfo2
User

on Saturday, April, 27, 2013 10:48 AM
You're missing the Scavenger Hunt Disc /w Movie Trailer!
I have one if you're interested. lol.
Send it over on consignment. I'll add it to the shadowbox (pics above) and you'll maintain ownership. Just think of me as a museum caretaker...

;-)
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, April, 27, 2013 6:53 PM
renderinfo2, that is absolutely fantastic! Very impressive collection! And I love the way you have the items displayed! That custom cabinet is awesome! That's a LOT of work! But it definitely paid off! Thank you for sharing the pictures with us!

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....